Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- do i pay vat when buying a business 370 22
- Loss Relief 186 3
- RTI error - two of the same employer - what to do 269 5
- *Urgent pls advise * filing dormant accounts to Companies House 614 19
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 35 1
- Cheque alternative - letter to HMRC re undeclared income 256 3
- Professional Clearance 416 14
- Property Expenses - Allowable 296 4
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,268 35
- SA302's anyone?? 196 6
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 1,138 13
- VAT errors 126 3
- Introduction of Goodwill 824 15
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 185 5
- VAT & Landlords 261 7
- are receipts needed? 444 13
- Capital reduction 204 1
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 307 1
- Sage Instant cash based flat rate 148 4
- CIC accounts submission 181 4
- Skandia using wrong address 1,598
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 887
- International interest certificate 496
- NOVA 355
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 264
- Bonus Bonds 248
- Management expenses for investment company 247
- Help with tax codes on Sage 190
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 154
- Clogged Losses 152