Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- Community Faux Pas 263 14
- Amend a 2010/11 return 261 4
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,292 23
- Owner director gym membership 214 6
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 170 6
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 1,819 34
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,499 36
- Tax Fines - HMRC 580 8
- check v enquiry v discovery 119 1
- Practical experience 678 13
- Has this payroll data been created retrospectively? 135 2
- Autumn statement predictions 814 9
- Travelling expenses 159 3
- Exemption from CGT 445 12
- J10 - stock transfer form 94 2
- Post AAT? 437 1
- Do I need to register for VAT 206 11
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 129 3
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 269 4
- VAT - Check on clients business 706 28