Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 702 5
- See you all on the other side 731 6
- 12Pay 500 2
- dividends 697 2
- R&D 350 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,208 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 467 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 455 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 404 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 564 5
- Seeking a tax case 672 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 533 4
- Companies house strike off 619 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 466 2
- Moving to the cloud 770 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 224 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 930 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 229 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,110 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 518 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 570
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 424
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 378
- IRIS and FRS 102 360
- Capitalising Finance Lease 339
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 334
- Marginal rates of tax 326
- USA help 325
- Class 2 NI 312
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 302