Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- Real names 1,227 37
- Dissolve a Ltd Company - How much do you charge? 384 7
- reliable alternative to registered ofice required 86 1
- Expenses Apps 146 2
- first year company tax return for a limited company 106 3
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 158 4
- Quick Easy Quote 227 4
- What are options for non CA firm 1,781 29
- Solicitor accounts 35 1
- Unallocated client money 221 7
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 169 2
- change of office address 104 4
- Hive up - accounting and notes to financial statements 216 3
- Incorporation Relief 110 4
- Letting income or partnership income? 86 2
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 353 4
- Furniture Rental Business 91 2
- Client Death 547 9
- Accounts formation/ speculative advertising 193 4
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 353 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 602
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 475
- Sorry ignore me 377
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 366
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 278
- Cancelled 241
- Cancelled 210
- Bartercard 171
- C79 Discrepancy 166
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 159