Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 562 13
- Vat threshold issues 92 2
- Growing pains 353 7
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 235 14
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 67 1
- Consequential loss claim 113 3
- Residents Association Corp Tax 188 5
- ATT Annual Return Problems 116 2
- what is classed as investment under other fixed assets? 106 1
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 333 5
- private to company car? 187 4
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 954 34
- Wages paid into another persons bank account 582 10
- Buy to let allowable interest 145 2
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 230 1
- Partner with an IVA 169 5
- Your fondest calculator memories 594 26
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 420 11
- Has been asked before but help needed 313 7
- Anyone having problems with IRIS OpenSpace? 236 6
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 457
- CTA study material 416
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 302
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 283
- Pre incorp expenses 273
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 244
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 232
- Slight twist on employment related securities 209
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 180
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 177