Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- Can you get tax deduction for legal fees on sale of debtors 66 3
- Matching of tax return to P60 50 1
- Business Christmas Greetings 1,016 20
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,197 53
- Related Parties Note 121 3
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 767 22
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 193 7
- what time is it ? 314 4
- Capital Allowances on Foreign Property 89 2
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 434 24
- VAT on disbursement 168 2
- tax credits 215 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 1,046 17
- EC VAT codes in Sage 50 89 1
- LLP - Member leaving 200 6
- Year end 269 3
- Foreign income for self employed 175 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 314 9
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 331 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,153 14
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 917
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 529
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 336
- How to format a stock book 324
- Tax efficient holding company structure 259
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 249
- Investment property company accounts template 234
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 198
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 186
- Charge out rates in London? 159