Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- IR35 calc - which months' E'ees NICs and PAYE to include? 108 2
- Any Answers changes - feedback required 3,336 108
- Excel 2010 pivot table rows 18 1
- VAT rules on Compensation invoice to EU company 70 1
- VAT rules on recharge sales invoice 86 1
- Clients 70 1
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 285 6
- Extension of lease in flat management company 153 2
- Client's company struck off 671 18
- 2010-11 tax return is incorrect 107 1
- Overtime etc for PT employees 201 3
- Newly Started Practice 321 7
- problems getting through to the ACCA technical helpline 166 4
- error on companies house accounts 257 6
- Benefit in kind calc, s.106 ITEPA 153 3
- ACCA Accountants Report 151 1
- Sole trader startup losses and PAYE income in same year 211 5
- Commission on holiday accrual 106 1
- Practice Company Secretarial Software recommendations please 172 2
- HMRC computer behind the times 250 3
- QROP pension input amounts 479
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 450
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 423
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 272
- EPS and CIS deductions 263
- Construction CIS LLP Company 249
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 218
- SAGE winforecast 184
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 174
- Managing deliberate defaulters hmrc 169