Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- Limited company built a property and the client has made this messy 242 7
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 531 9
- Transferring rental property to limited company 464 14
- Are there Sage Instant Accounts Plus report which give breakdowns of the debtors and creditors control account balances by invoice for each currency? 84 3
- Time recording 130 3
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 256 4
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 126 2
- Land Registry 267 3
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 965 13
- Auto Enrolment 669 4
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 803 19
- Company Number 10000000 387 4
- Advertising Tips? 313 7
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,517 29
- IR35 367 5
- Exclusion of single director companies from the Employment Allowance in 2016/17 423 12
- Revenue phishing examples 251 1
- iris update 11.9.2 220 2
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 452 13
- 2015 tax year end 546 1
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 733
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 434
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 374
- Costly Accounting Software contract 368
- Directors' advances and credits 285
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 260
- DTA tie-breaker issue 251
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 235
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 210
- CGT for NOn UK residents 195