Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- RTI Fees 293
- Where's our 10%? 268
- Driving sales growth 213
- CIS late registration 207
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 204
- EIS 202
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 192
- Break up basis accounting 187
- Accounts production software for business SSC 186
- Best structure 184
- High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge Error? 175
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 152
- Is commission on sales always vatable? 136
- Integrate accounts software with infusionsoft 134
- SEIS and DeMinimus Aid 133
- Property does not qualify for FHL, what is allowable? 119
- Employers NIC holiday paper application form 114
- Child benefit 111
- Trusts - loan to beneficiary 106
- National Insurance when leaving UK 104