Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 108 3
- Corporation tax due date confusion 267 4
- You cannot be Serious!!! 162 1
- Top slicing relief question 211 2
- Valuation of PET on death 75 2
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 216 6
- Share swap 277 8
- Non Registered trader selling to Malta 65 1
- Online filing 124 5
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 315 13
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 127 4
- New client, prev accountant disappeared 1,662 25
- EC sales list and reverse charge 89 2
- Converting a barn for business use 76 1
- Was I rude 680 17
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 220 9
- Threshold for RTI submission 100 2
- Joint rental income 108 1
- I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes 326 4
- Money Laundering checks on Charity 137 4
- Skandia using wrong address 1,473
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 803
- Any views 723
- International interest certificate 442
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 412
- Sale of business 382
- NOVA 278
- IRIS Open Books problem 277
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 193
- Expenses claim for non employee 181