Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- Charities and VAT 90 9
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 169 10
- Company dividends 816 33
- Carrying forward self employment losses 52 2
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 38 1
- Interest Relief 130 4
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 1,430 52
- VAT Margin Schemes 118 2
- White van man 972 29
- VAT on Vocational Training Courses supplied to a Charity Org? 150 2
- Client forgot to sign paper return and has gone on holidays 447 14
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 741 27
- how much to charge 180 5
- Warning! Cannot pay SA tax at Post Office 819 22
- Virus Alert - VERY realistic aimed at acountants 308 4
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 224 9
- Watch out self-assessment scam e-mail 100 3
- How to value a business asset? 202 5
- FHL Expenses 88 2
- Has anyone experience of BPRA? 98 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 896
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 591
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 563
- Latest phishing scam 512
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 367
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 335
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 269
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 190
- Capital allowances in first basis period 172
- Sabbatical payments 167