Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- Family loan 154 5
- Any Scottish members out there? 6,608 243
- Repairs after a rental business ends 69 2
- 50% Shareholder & Director stealing money from the business 264 8
- Private Residence Election for CGT purposes 220 4
- Looking for subcontract work! 172 5
- Disclosure of pending convertible loan notes? 182 9
- What's your best practice shortcut or 'hack'? 1,612 39
- Consolidation of new group 55 2
- Anti Money Laundering Checks 223 3
- Recycle old study books 440 11
- Being Tax relevant 419 5
- FIFA game and making money 266 6
- Client has never prepared tax returns 363 2
- Kind of shares to take in an LTD 150 2
- Tax investigation pending 1,437 8
- Trademark Fun 284 7
- CIS paid on behalf of a limited company 109 2
- Distribution on cessation of trade 233 4
- Changing font size in VT Transaction+ 233 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,070
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 347
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 293
- National Insurance 249
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 227
- Joint construction arrangement CIS and VAT 226
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 212
- Payments on account coded out?? 209
- Non Resident 170
- Franchise income and costs 158