Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- incorrect old p60 535 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 58 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 168 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 107 1
- Special dividends & CGT 183 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 143 1
- Networking 334 5
- Turnover on a tax return 486 10
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,213 33
- VAT refund 275 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 266 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 296 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 141 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 328 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 268 2
- IT Contractor 281 1
- Sage instant account codes 189 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 288 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 329 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,974 19