Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 328 4
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 389 3
- Just another average day trying to deal with HMRC 679 7
- Laptop help needed I bought the wrong operating system 253 8
- Where is Section 809 of ITA 2007? 126 3
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 1,035 12
- Time to ditch Sage? 582 10
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 2,044 47
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 638 21
- Seafarer's Earnings Deduction 222 2
- HMRC Post 724 10
- Star v Sage for bureau payroll work 80 2
- www.pool.adzio 290 4
- Losses carry forward to self employed 365 6
- First director's salary payment 3 months after ltd company formation 396 6
- The Higgs Decision 466 5
- Selling Business 148 1
- Freelance/Employee 774 18
- FHL - hedge purchase 187 2
- Directors exempt from AE? 1,896 20
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 776
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 423
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 376
- Electric Car 313
- S222 Charge 258
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 224
- IP trans to holding company 205
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 196
- AIA 193
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 190