Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- Payment on account penalties 15 1
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 139 7
- Audit 436 14
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 366 8
- Tax on free shares 75 3
- PPR relief and half hectare rule 93 3
- Capital allowances on sale and puchase of business assets 94 1
- Buying a horse?? 371 12
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 178 2
- Flat Rate Vat 14.5% and 5% reduced rate VAT 162 2
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 726 21
- PITA ex-client 194 9
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 231 6
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 345 9
- Can I contribute to SIPP if I pay no salary/dividend from ltd company 317 5
- How to complain about HMRC 1,658 19
- New supplier 131 3
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 824 22
- Capital allowances on a 3G Pitch 245 13
- Scottish Independance 879 24
- CTA study material 798
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 490
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 451
- Employment related securities question 316
- AIM Stocks and IHT 303
- Expat pension contributions? 275
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 273
- Trust for Employee 252
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 217
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 157