Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- Deleted question? 730 19
- Accounts Question 95 4
- What are options for non CA firm 3,171 67
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,936 69
- MAAT vs ACCA 698 13
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 1,393 24
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,923 46
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 649 3
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 436 4
- VAT Return Errors 174 2
- Adjustment to previous self assessments 123 5
- inflation rate year on year 150 3
- Yorkshire Day 602 38
- Company valuation for IHT purposes 188 4
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 181 4
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 380 16
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 148 3
- SMP reclaimable by employer 293 7
- Agent help line - long queues? 237 4
- the umbrella scheme for PAYE 153 1
- Cancelled 469
- Cancelled 386
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 376
- Probiz 356
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 261
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 236
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 230
- More spam 183
- Does anyone have SCI unit contact details? 162
- Employee Benefit Trust 152