Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- recompense capital input 207 12
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 743 15
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,151 22
- Spousal transfer and PPR 701 31
- Overseas business trip - accompanied by family 78 1
- unmarried couple, two houses, one rental - CGT? 257 8
- Exports/Dispatches - non VAT registered 106 2
- Capital allowances on taxis 234 2
- CT losses carry back 110 1
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 547 17
- help guys! self employed or still company income? 176 2
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 773 19
- Deferred Tax Asset & Liability 420 12
- Where has Portia gone? 2,283 68
- Financial Advisor / Mortgage brokering 158 1
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 185 3
- Are Sales to Germany considered VAT Taxable turnover for HMRC? 233 5
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 993 22
- What shall I reduce payments on account to? 221 3
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 265 5
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 800
- RTI - duplicate employee record 566
- Pensions Regulator 455
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 414
- Portia ... Where art thou 337
- Sanzar 317
- How do you do it 304
- Digital marketing focus group 300
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 274
- new investor structure 185