Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- Director issuing and buying shares in private Co 244 6
- Does director/largest shareholder's unpaid share capital need to go on a CT600A? 220 6
- How much tax should I be payng? 813 33
- Register for self assessment again as LLP member? 172 4
- Technical reference 215 2
- EIS/SEIS 235 2
- Can S455 tax repaid 301 4
- Foreign pension tax credit relief 193 2
- Form EIS3 127 2
- Comprehensive herd adjustment guidance 161 1
- Tax return for 05/04/13 shows income for year to 31/01/14 196 2
- Bank loan incorrectly posted 234 3
- CORPORATION TAX ONLINE - BOX 131 257 7
- Box AC60 HMRC Micro-entities CT600 filing 167 2
- Are you a member of the Aweb LinkedIn group? 225 2
- is the new landlord entitled to the 3 month exemption from business rates for empty premises, 217 4
- Foreign Partner - SA109? 104 1
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 470 7
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 815 10
- CPD - any cheap online sources? 348 7
- The booking.com con 342
- WWOOFers 336
- Cocaine anyone? 330
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 326
- Trade and asset transfers – fair value adjustments 213
- Restriction on loss relief from 2013-14 200
- logical office 198
- Purpose of issuing Holding share capital for s135 share exchange 184
- barclays UK vesus barclays US 181
- Associated companies where SCI with only one company in group 181