Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,923 30
- Rental income 38 1
- s455 Directors loan 129 3
- Desperate IFAs and Auto-enrolment Scare stories 443 21
- Insurance for Company Ltd. by Guarantee 50 1
- Cash basis 698 24
- Incorrect penalty warning letters sent 1,157 8
- Non resident capital gains 59 1
- Income recognition - release of product from a factory 394 12
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 333 1
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 518 6
- What are the options for writing off a Directors Credit balance 153 2
- payroll software 492 9
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 303 8
- Fee base v staff ratio 569 7
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 293 13
- Posting pension salary sacrifice journal 99 1
- Complicated Company car purchase 287 3
- Statutory sick pay 397 5
- client threatening legal action 2,228 30
- Skandia using wrong address 597
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 324
- Employee rewards 301
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 267
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 236
- Etax Australian 198
- LLP in Construction Industry 159
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 142
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 137
- Re-submitting CT600 on paper 129