State Board of Accounts
I would like to know how to find out if the state board of accounts or any other office regulates how a Monthly salary is to be changed to an Hourly wage.
Ex. Clark makes $915.00 a month salary pay. A person is hired to learn the job in pretense of taking job over. Clerk says State board of accounts says she has to figure pay out this way.
Ex. 915.00x12months / Divide by 52 weeks /divide by 5 day /divide by 8 hr. = Trainee being by 5.28 an hour to do clerks job she is getting paid 915. A month to do no matter how much or how little she does. And she wants trainee a to believe as she told board she has to do it this way.And this is a part time job.
- CT600 Software - anyone else having issues? 393 10
- Letter to new accountants and whether to mention criminal conviction. 40 2
- Xerocon 2016 1,293 36
- VAT disaggregation 68 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 890 23
- Appointment of director 47 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 499 5
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 209 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 271 3
- Mortgage Reference 605 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 335 7
- Insovent companies 912 19
- New Build 248 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,317 48
- BrightPay quirks 287 2
- Website Content 234 1
- Personal Tax 665 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 229 1
- USA Tax Query 338 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 453 5