State Board of Accounts
I would like to know how to find out if the state board of accounts or any other office regulates how a Monthly salary is to be changed to an Hourly wage.
Ex. Clark makes $915.00 a month salary pay. A person is hired to learn the job in pretense of taking job over. Clerk says State board of accounts says she has to figure pay out this way.
Ex. 915.00x12months / Divide by 52 weeks /divide by 5 day /divide by 8 hr. = Trainee being by 5.28 an hour to do clerks job she is getting paid 915. A month to do no matter how much or how little she does. And she wants trainee a to believe as she told board she has to do it this way.And this is a part time job.
- Professional coaching claimable? 44 1
- Sage instant account codes 105 1
- Networking 100 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 263 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 153 1
- Turnover on a tax return 278 8
- incorrect old p60 444 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 300 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,930 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 277 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 246 3
- VAT refund 167 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 251 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 265 3
- Missing tax return 389 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,124 30
- Inflation and fees 1,408 24
- Sage Priority Support 190 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 846 24
- Micro-entity accounts 305 1