Statutory Accounts Software
I have recently joined a new organisation, who prepare their statutory accounts in MS Word (a lot of time and effort).
Does anyone know of a software package that would allow us to load a management accounts TB and produce statutory accounts, and bespoke the templates and notes as necessary.
I have been recommended VT (looks a little basic) and Digita Accounts Pro - which is looking promising. Would be interesting in hearing opinions from any users as well?
- Family Partnership 250 7
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 316 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 121 2
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 103 3
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 56 2
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 170 4
- flat rate scheme 2,330 47
- Signed accounts for bank 642 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 831 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 292 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 171 5
- VAT Query on new build 105 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 140 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 146 4
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 93 1
- P11D Car Value 259 6
- NOVA declaration 104 1
- Business valuation advice 709 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,509 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,227 23