Statutory Accounts Software
I have recently joined a new organisation, who prepare their statutory accounts in MS Word (a lot of time and effort).
Does anyone know of a software package that would allow us to load a management accounts TB and produce statutory accounts, and bespoke the templates and notes as necessary.
I have been recommended VT (looks a little basic) and Digita Accounts Pro - which is looking promising. Would be interesting in hearing opinions from any users as well?
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,076 20
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 115 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 595 25
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 103 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 99 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 156 1
- How to deal with prior year error 149 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 525 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,336 33
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,046 20
- Tax Calculations 657 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 404 4
- Exemption from CGT 229 2
- VAT Registration 239 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 467 14
- Autumn statement predictions 431 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 333 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 186 3
- Moneysoft error 435 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 649 26