Strange behaviour in Sage Accounts 50
Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem....
When inputting a customer receipt on Sage 50, on entering the value of the receipt against the invoice line (we do a lot of payments by instalment), the cursor will flip back to the start of the number, and I have to hilight what's already in the box and type again. It's extremely annoying and means I have to check every single number I put in to make sure that it is correct.
I put up with this for a while, but when inputting a large number of transactions earlier this year, got a bit fed up with the extra work, so phoned Sage. They said it "wasn't a known problem" and suggested that something on my PC was clashing with the Sage programme, causing the strange behaviour.
I had no choice but to accept their explanation.
I use the same programme on my laptop, completely separate from the PC mentioned above. The same problem's now started happening on my laptop. Grrr!!!
Before I go back to Sage, I just wondered if anyone else out there was having a similar problem?
- Easy way to not pay tax 43 1
- VAT on Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 180 1
- Surcharges on very late VAT 210 3
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 428 11
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 257 10
- Using a Business broker to sell a clients Company.....??? 117 2
- Was I rude 803 20
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 304 9
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 216 8
- IRIS Open Books problem 292 1
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 294 7
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 202 6
- Non-compete agreement 186 1
- Expenses claim for non employee 202 1
- Any views 741 1
- IRIS Practice Management 151 2
- Non Registered trader selling to Malta 113 2
- Pre- trading Expenses 106 1
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 180 3
- Corporation tax due date confusion 311 4
- Skandia using wrong address 1,486
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 824
- International interest certificate 448
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 423
- Sale of business 396
- NOVA 295
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 208
- Bonus Bonds 179
- Management expenses for investment company 176
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 169