Strange behaviour in Sage Accounts 50
Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem....
When inputting a customer receipt on Sage 50, on entering the value of the receipt against the invoice line (we do a lot of payments by instalment), the cursor will flip back to the start of the number, and I have to hilight what's already in the box and type again. It's extremely annoying and means I have to check every single number I put in to make sure that it is correct.
I put up with this for a while, but when inputting a large number of transactions earlier this year, got a bit fed up with the extra work, so phoned Sage. They said it "wasn't a known problem" and suggested that something on my PC was clashing with the Sage programme, causing the strange behaviour.
I had no choice but to accept their explanation.
I use the same programme on my laptop, completely separate from the PC mentioned above. The same problem's now started happening on my laptop. Grrr!!!
Before I go back to Sage, I just wondered if anyone else out there was having a similar problem?
- The importance of Grammar 1,319 40
- Xero Pain Points 535 18
- supply teachers working through Ltd co 127 2
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 192 5
- Best way to draw a salary? 691 12
- PI cover 240 4
- VAT and customer entertaining 218 2
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 941 15
- VAT - How hard is it? 732 26
- Profit split from an investment property 167 6
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,425 39
- Hold on a minute (pun intended) 1,259 10
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 154 1
- IRIS OpenSpace won't upload CT600 properly 275 6
- tax saving on card points 242 6
- Capital Allowances and CGT interaction 264 9
- Scissors 893 24
- AIA for a Van, Self Employed 441 6
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 463 10
- Directors exempt from AE? 269 6
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 372
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 323
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 308
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 298
- Electric Car 250
- S222 Charge 218
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 214
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 201
- Company Structure 197
- Does anyone know the name and postal address of HMRC's Data controller? 167