Strange behaviour in Sage Accounts 50
Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem....
When inputting a customer receipt on Sage 50, on entering the value of the receipt against the invoice line (we do a lot of payments by instalment), the cursor will flip back to the start of the number, and I have to hilight what's already in the box and type again. It's extremely annoying and means I have to check every single number I put in to make sure that it is correct.
I put up with this for a while, but when inputting a large number of transactions earlier this year, got a bit fed up with the extra work, so phoned Sage. They said it "wasn't a known problem" and suggested that something on my PC was clashing with the Sage programme, causing the strange behaviour.
I had no choice but to accept their explanation.
I use the same programme on my laptop, completely separate from the PC mentioned above. The same problem's now started happening on my laptop. Grrr!!!
Before I go back to Sage, I just wondered if anyone else out there was having a similar problem?
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 853 21
- RTI and bank holiday Friday 46 2
- Laptop purchase 816 16
- Company petition 23 1
- Belated VAT Exception Application 177 6
- Do you design it or pick what's out there? 533 13
- CT600 for the first time 113 5
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 314 7
- Agent with HMRC 154 9
- Propert purchase, renovation then rented out and VAT 47 1
- Purchase buy-to-let property personally or LTD? 549 9
- Sage Payroll 98 4
- VAT query 143 2
- Elective DeductionsModel 102 2
- company secretarial software 201 4
- How best to own a 4-way property partnership 259 5
- Value pricing 388 13
- Weely paid employees 101 1
- Tax repayment for 2013-14 294 6
- Should design costs be capitalised? 85 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 739
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 508
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 368
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 350
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 268
- VAT on Gaming Machines 221
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 204
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 194
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 184
- Director Loan account operation 165