Strange behaviour in Sage Accounts 50
Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem....
When inputting a customer receipt on Sage 50, on entering the value of the receipt against the invoice line (we do a lot of payments by instalment), the cursor will flip back to the start of the number, and I have to hilight what's already in the box and type again. It's extremely annoying and means I have to check every single number I put in to make sure that it is correct.
I put up with this for a while, but when inputting a large number of transactions earlier this year, got a bit fed up with the extra work, so phoned Sage. They said it "wasn't a known problem" and suggested that something on my PC was clashing with the Sage programme, causing the strange behaviour.
I had no choice but to accept their explanation.
I use the same programme on my laptop, completely separate from the PC mentioned above. The same problem's now started happening on my laptop. Grrr!!!
Before I go back to Sage, I just wondered if anyone else out there was having a similar problem?
- I do not love you 312 5
- What are you doing now 31 Jan is past? 181 2
- Limited Company 258 4
- Gift of FHL - subsequent PPR not denied? 188 1
- Love is in the air 775 10
- Stamp Duty 344 5
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 752 19
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 916 8
- Personal Pension Relief in the Tax Code 424 5
- Paying Son 821 19
- CGT on lost shares/scam 408 5
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 286 10
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,080 47
- Setting up a practice 678 5
- Very large share capital by mistake 648 7
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 576 4
- 24 month rule and expenses 510 1
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 250 4
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,881 21
- Incorporation of gp practise 485 1
- Foreign domicile status 327
- DTA tie-breaker issue 308
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 306
- CGT for NOn UK residents 286
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 284
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 263
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 250
- Apprenticeship Levy 248
- Discretionary payment to sick employee 242
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 236