Strange behaviour in Sage Accounts 50
Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem....
When inputting a customer receipt on Sage 50, on entering the value of the receipt against the invoice line (we do a lot of payments by instalment), the cursor will flip back to the start of the number, and I have to hilight what's already in the box and type again. It's extremely annoying and means I have to check every single number I put in to make sure that it is correct.
I put up with this for a while, but when inputting a large number of transactions earlier this year, got a bit fed up with the extra work, so phoned Sage. They said it "wasn't a known problem" and suggested that something on my PC was clashing with the Sage programme, causing the strange behaviour.
I had no choice but to accept their explanation.
I use the same programme on my laptop, completely separate from the PC mentioned above. The same problem's now started happening on my laptop. Grrr!!!
Before I go back to Sage, I just wondered if anyone else out there was having a similar problem?
- Dispensing with accounting periods, with nested ledgers. 207 4
- Fastest Software 645 11
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 89 1
- Where did it go? 224 2
- cancellation of Engagement 107 2
- Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme Charges 84 1
- Feuding directors 236 8
- VAT Registration for Building Company 94 2
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 480 12
- Vat threshold issues 1,891 14
- Company Accounts - Limited company 606 5
- Use of Home for Sole Trader 227 4
- Vodaphone Share Scheme 86 1
- Benefit fraud 3,417 49
- SA Tax Returns 151 3
- Agent Change of Postal Address 133 2
- Consolidated accounts 118 2
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 1,021 24
- How to deal with a prior year CT adjustment 357 12
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 1,399 22
- CTA study material 650
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 393
- Employment related securities question 244
- ATED Penalties 219
- AIM Stocks and IHT 198
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 165
- Trust for Employee 151
- Expat pension contributions? 147
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 133
- Capital allowances 121