Strange behaviour in Sage Accounts 50
Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem....
When inputting a customer receipt on Sage 50, on entering the value of the receipt against the invoice line (we do a lot of payments by instalment), the cursor will flip back to the start of the number, and I have to hilight what's already in the box and type again. It's extremely annoying and means I have to check every single number I put in to make sure that it is correct.
I put up with this for a while, but when inputting a large number of transactions earlier this year, got a bit fed up with the extra work, so phoned Sage. They said it "wasn't a known problem" and suggested that something on my PC was clashing with the Sage programme, causing the strange behaviour.
I had no choice but to accept their explanation.
I use the same programme on my laptop, completely separate from the PC mentioned above. The same problem's now started happening on my laptop. Grrr!!!
Before I go back to Sage, I just wondered if anyone else out there was having a similar problem?
- Market Value/Connected Persons 276 10
- Online Downtime 324 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 307 3
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 187 3
- FPS or EPS 59 1
- What do you all do in your spare time? 761 31
- Personal allowance 657 15
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 153 2
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 1,921 16
- Does Members voluntary liquidation require change of year end 113 2
- Google contacts sharing within our domain 427 6
- New Fangled Penalties 1,109 1
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 305 3
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 384 10
- VAT on employee loan 300 5
- Taking over from an on-line accounting firm. Any ideas? 961 18
- Charging VAT on a company loan ?. 171 2
- Accountants website 406 5
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 175 5
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 497 8
- Moving away from CCH software 941
- QROP pension input amounts 434
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 376
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 351
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 315
- fraud 274
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 244
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 216
- Construction CIS LLP Company 202
- EPS and CIS deductions 189