Strange behaviour in Sage Accounts 50
Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem....
When inputting a customer receipt on Sage 50, on entering the value of the receipt against the invoice line (we do a lot of payments by instalment), the cursor will flip back to the start of the number, and I have to hilight what's already in the box and type again. It's extremely annoying and means I have to check every single number I put in to make sure that it is correct.
I put up with this for a while, but when inputting a large number of transactions earlier this year, got a bit fed up with the extra work, so phoned Sage. They said it "wasn't a known problem" and suggested that something on my PC was clashing with the Sage programme, causing the strange behaviour.
I had no choice but to accept their explanation.
I use the same programme on my laptop, completely separate from the PC mentioned above. The same problem's now started happening on my laptop. Grrr!!!
Before I go back to Sage, I just wondered if anyone else out there was having a similar problem?
- Goodie bag 721 27
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 307 3
- Challenging HMRC on EU VAT land related service 176 1
- Accts software 89 1
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 342 5
- Clubs and Taxable Income 372 2
- Employee invoicing employer 174 6
- IR 35 deemed payment calc 305 6
- How do I save face? 508 10
- Auto enrolement and PAYE 170 3
- Unpaid salary 196 4
- Mixed Partnerships 116 2
- Secure document exchange 362 3
- Transfer of properties to a limited company stamp duty 123 4
- Companies House iphone app - alternatives? 213 3
- Back-dated VAT 77 1
- brightpay? 145 2
- Loans to other companies 273 1
- Yearend Procedures - IRIS Payroll Professional 56 1
- Company reorganisation 165 1
- Possible Partnership? 621
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 507
- New Fangled Penalties 423
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 308
- Fuming! 261
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 238
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 225
- Outsource Data Entry 220
- Moving away from CCH software 204
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 156