Strange behaviour in Sage Accounts 50
Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem....
When inputting a customer receipt on Sage 50, on entering the value of the receipt against the invoice line (we do a lot of payments by instalment), the cursor will flip back to the start of the number, and I have to hilight what's already in the box and type again. It's extremely annoying and means I have to check every single number I put in to make sure that it is correct.
I put up with this for a while, but when inputting a large number of transactions earlier this year, got a bit fed up with the extra work, so phoned Sage. They said it "wasn't a known problem" and suggested that something on my PC was clashing with the Sage programme, causing the strange behaviour.
I had no choice but to accept their explanation.
I use the same programme on my laptop, completely separate from the PC mentioned above. The same problem's now started happening on my laptop. Grrr!!!
Before I go back to Sage, I just wondered if anyone else out there was having a similar problem?
- How much does the company pay 100 3
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 872 12
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 561 20
- BA Cabin Crew Employment Expenses 1,470 5
- Help with CGT please 95 3
- Lack of VAT Receipt 127 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 310 6
- Benefit in Kind 315 6
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 326 17
- Will I need to resign? 949 11
- Cocaine anyone? 682 11
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 259 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 169 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 205 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 183 2
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 730 13
- Personal pension 458 9
- Business rates consultancy 277 4
- Wrong tax code 199 6
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 120 2
- Hive up 523
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 479
- corporate hierarchy 458
- Advice - 302
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 250
- WWOOFers 246
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 225
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 202
- The booking.com con 193
- Cocaine anyone? 176