Strange behaviour in Sage Accounts 50
Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem....
When inputting a customer receipt on Sage 50, on entering the value of the receipt against the invoice line (we do a lot of payments by instalment), the cursor will flip back to the start of the number, and I have to hilight what's already in the box and type again. It's extremely annoying and means I have to check every single number I put in to make sure that it is correct.
I put up with this for a while, but when inputting a large number of transactions earlier this year, got a bit fed up with the extra work, so phoned Sage. They said it "wasn't a known problem" and suggested that something on my PC was clashing with the Sage programme, causing the strange behaviour.
I had no choice but to accept their explanation.
I use the same programme on my laptop, completely separate from the PC mentioned above. The same problem's now started happening on my laptop. Grrr!!!
Before I go back to Sage, I just wondered if anyone else out there was having a similar problem?
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 209 3
- Practice management - that old chestnut....... 1,206 19
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 332 6
- Go Cardless 366 10
- Self assessment tax arrears 301 3
- Mehjoo 321 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 102 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 358 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 187 4
- SA302 326 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 289 13
- Bringing money to Uk 285 4
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 213 4
- Hmrc software 249 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 169 1
- Hosted email exchange 186 5
- South African Government Pension 183 1
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 364 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 325 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 252 7
- Xtuple 515
- Qtac payroll for bureau 355
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 298
- Industrial & Provident Societies 292
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 233
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 206
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 203
- Domain name sale and limited company 178
- CIS schemes 175
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 151