Strange behaviour in Sage Accounts 50
Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem....
When inputting a customer receipt on Sage 50, on entering the value of the receipt against the invoice line (we do a lot of payments by instalment), the cursor will flip back to the start of the number, and I have to hilight what's already in the box and type again. It's extremely annoying and means I have to check every single number I put in to make sure that it is correct.
I put up with this for a while, but when inputting a large number of transactions earlier this year, got a bit fed up with the extra work, so phoned Sage. They said it "wasn't a known problem" and suggested that something on my PC was clashing with the Sage programme, causing the strange behaviour.
I had no choice but to accept their explanation.
I use the same programme on my laptop, completely separate from the PC mentioned above. The same problem's now started happening on my laptop. Grrr!!!
Before I go back to Sage, I just wondered if anyone else out there was having a similar problem?
- Anybody still doing returns? 697 30
- Clothing 502 13
- Change to PAYE TAX CODE 94 5
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 153 7
- Parent and subsidiary... 58 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 340 16
- Designated sole Residence 128 2
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 709 15
- Anyone know what this is? 217 6
- HMRC filing meltdown? 885 27
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 493 7
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 258 9
- no utr 277 8
- client can't/won't pay 2,114 49
- Director drawings 601 32
- Tax Returns for non residents 290 2
- Investment properties/freehold land 86 1
- Capital Loss 123 3
- LLP formed in 2013 97 1
- File Abbreviated LLP accounts online? 192 7
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 950
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 672
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 621
- Latest phishing scam 597
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 434
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 323
- Scratch Head 260
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 253
- Sabbatical payments 213
- Negligible Value Claim 194