Strange behaviour in Sage Accounts 50
Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem....
When inputting a customer receipt on Sage 50, on entering the value of the receipt against the invoice line (we do a lot of payments by instalment), the cursor will flip back to the start of the number, and I have to hilight what's already in the box and type again. It's extremely annoying and means I have to check every single number I put in to make sure that it is correct.
I put up with this for a while, but when inputting a large number of transactions earlier this year, got a bit fed up with the extra work, so phoned Sage. They said it "wasn't a known problem" and suggested that something on my PC was clashing with the Sage programme, causing the strange behaviour.
I had no choice but to accept their explanation.
I use the same programme on my laptop, completely separate from the PC mentioned above. The same problem's now started happening on my laptop. Grrr!!!
Before I go back to Sage, I just wondered if anyone else out there was having a similar problem?
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 757 5
- See you all on the other side 770 6
- 12Pay 546 2
- dividends 758 2
- R&D 368 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,232 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 481 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 483 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 438 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 583 5
- Seeking a tax case 693 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 556 4
- Companies house strike off 668 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 497 2
- Moving to the cloud 789 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 230 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 953 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 235 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,126 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 542 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 581
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 433
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 381
- IRIS and FRS 102 369
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 362
- Marginal rates of tax 357
- Capitalising Finance Lease 348
- Class 2 NI 339
- USA help 329
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 314