Strange behaviour in Sage Accounts 50
Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem....
When inputting a customer receipt on Sage 50, on entering the value of the receipt against the invoice line (we do a lot of payments by instalment), the cursor will flip back to the start of the number, and I have to hilight what's already in the box and type again. It's extremely annoying and means I have to check every single number I put in to make sure that it is correct.
I put up with this for a while, but when inputting a large number of transactions earlier this year, got a bit fed up with the extra work, so phoned Sage. They said it "wasn't a known problem" and suggested that something on my PC was clashing with the Sage programme, causing the strange behaviour.
I had no choice but to accept their explanation.
I use the same programme on my laptop, completely separate from the PC mentioned above. The same problem's now started happening on my laptop. Grrr!!!
Before I go back to Sage, I just wondered if anyone else out there was having a similar problem?
- first year company tax return for a limited company 170 5
- Real names 1,243 37
- Dissolve a Ltd Company - How much do you charge? 399 7
- reliable alternative to registered ofice required 96 1
- Expenses Apps 155 2
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 167 4
- Quick Easy Quote 243 4
- What are options for non CA firm 1,792 29
- Solicitor accounts 61 1
- Unallocated client money 237 7
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 204 2
- change of office address 129 4
- Hive up - accounting and notes to financial statements 229 3
- Incorporation Relief 130 4
- Letting income or partnership income? 107 2
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 357 4
- Furniture Rental Business 101 2
- Client Death 554 9
- Accounts formation/ speculative advertising 198 4
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 357 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 605
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 482
- Sorry ignore me 382
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 367
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 281
- Cancelled 244
- Cancelled 217
- Bartercard 175
- C79 Discrepancy 169
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 162