Strange behaviour in Sage Accounts 50
Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem....
When inputting a customer receipt on Sage 50, on entering the value of the receipt against the invoice line (we do a lot of payments by instalment), the cursor will flip back to the start of the number, and I have to hilight what's already in the box and type again. It's extremely annoying and means I have to check every single number I put in to make sure that it is correct.
I put up with this for a while, but when inputting a large number of transactions earlier this year, got a bit fed up with the extra work, so phoned Sage. They said it "wasn't a known problem" and suggested that something on my PC was clashing with the Sage programme, causing the strange behaviour.
I had no choice but to accept their explanation.
I use the same programme on my laptop, completely separate from the PC mentioned above. The same problem's now started happening on my laptop. Grrr!!!
Before I go back to Sage, I just wondered if anyone else out there was having a similar problem?
- Vat on Payments on Account 62 2
- Yorkshire Day 337 23
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 907 25
- Deleted question? 232 3
- CRM systems? 46 1
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,259 34
- Accountancy Career 513 11
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 1,103 22
- MAAT vs ACCA 516 9
- EU VAT Registration Thresholds 97 5
- IHT 205 partnership and business interests 108 3
- calculation DTR restriction 152 4
- Company Limited Liability vs Public Liability Insruance 61 1
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 161 4
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,867 45
- Group Audit Thresholds 406 12
- Flat rate VAT 262 5
- Client payment options 97 1
- Benefit in Kind - Clothing - PPE 129 1
- Help with HMRC investigation 476 8
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 555
- Cancelled 440
- Cancelled 369
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 367
- Probiz 344
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 343
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 249
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 222
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 211
- More spam 173