Strange behaviour in Sage Accounts 50
Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem....
When inputting a customer receipt on Sage 50, on entering the value of the receipt against the invoice line (we do a lot of payments by instalment), the cursor will flip back to the start of the number, and I have to hilight what's already in the box and type again. It's extremely annoying and means I have to check every single number I put in to make sure that it is correct.
I put up with this for a while, but when inputting a large number of transactions earlier this year, got a bit fed up with the extra work, so phoned Sage. They said it "wasn't a known problem" and suggested that something on my PC was clashing with the Sage programme, causing the strange behaviour.
I had no choice but to accept their explanation.
I use the same programme on my laptop, completely separate from the PC mentioned above. The same problem's now started happening on my laptop. Grrr!!!
Before I go back to Sage, I just wondered if anyone else out there was having a similar problem?
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 86 3
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there 456 19
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 138 6
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 549 11
- Can rental income ever be trading income? 244 3
- Benefit In Kind Accommodation 86 1
- Tax Return Deadlines 165 3
- Foreign income for self employed 103 1
- tax credits 61 4
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 600 18
- Sage help...written off bad debt, done year end now bad payer wants to start to pay 49 2
- Who owns SAGE Data? 482 10
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 193 1
- EC VAT 222 10
- Land Opt to Tax - VAT scope 216 7
- Musician deductible expenses 93 1
- Invoice or journal for inter-company transactions 101 1
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 282 8
- Flat rate vat error 346 7
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 546 13
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 851
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 510
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 323
- How to format a stock book 296
- Tax efficient holding company structure 235
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 232
- Investment property company accounts template 221
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 215
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 182
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 153