Strange behaviour in Sage Accounts 50
Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem....
When inputting a customer receipt on Sage 50, on entering the value of the receipt against the invoice line (we do a lot of payments by instalment), the cursor will flip back to the start of the number, and I have to hilight what's already in the box and type again. It's extremely annoying and means I have to check every single number I put in to make sure that it is correct.
I put up with this for a while, but when inputting a large number of transactions earlier this year, got a bit fed up with the extra work, so phoned Sage. They said it "wasn't a known problem" and suggested that something on my PC was clashing with the Sage programme, causing the strange behaviour.
I had no choice but to accept their explanation.
I use the same programme on my laptop, completely separate from the PC mentioned above. The same problem's now started happening on my laptop. Grrr!!!
Before I go back to Sage, I just wondered if anyone else out there was having a similar problem?
- Any Scottish members out there? 10,547 390
- Late filing penalty for personal tax return. Reasonable excuse 490 12
- VAT registration pre-incorporation- wait for TOGC or treat as sale? 124 2
- EOQ Formula 31 1
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,344 26
- P11D Query 201 7
- What is the role of an accountant? 595 15
- VAT registration for self employed dentist??? 426 12
- Should he transfer the Van into the company ? 196 2
- Time limit 108 1
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 108 1
- How can customer service quality vary between the basic pension firms? 145 2
- Pay-slip date & Pay-ment Date 261 13
- Investor wants shares. How does that work? 195 6
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 1,288 24
- 100% Xero practice 2,300 42
- More stupid generic notices from HMRC on RTI 159 1
- Difference of Sales Invoices and Bank receipts for Sales 194 6
- Scottish but not UK 349 9
- Pension Contributions Relief 302 10
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,223
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 434
- National Insurance 334
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 330
- Non Resident 256
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 253
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 251
- Franchise income and costs 219
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 159
- Hands on experience of Digita 156