Strange behaviour in Sage Accounts 50
Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem....
When inputting a customer receipt on Sage 50, on entering the value of the receipt against the invoice line (we do a lot of payments by instalment), the cursor will flip back to the start of the number, and I have to hilight what's already in the box and type again. It's extremely annoying and means I have to check every single number I put in to make sure that it is correct.
I put up with this for a while, but when inputting a large number of transactions earlier this year, got a bit fed up with the extra work, so phoned Sage. They said it "wasn't a known problem" and suggested that something on my PC was clashing with the Sage programme, causing the strange behaviour.
I had no choice but to accept their explanation.
I use the same programme on my laptop, completely separate from the PC mentioned above. The same problem's now started happening on my laptop. Grrr!!!
Before I go back to Sage, I just wondered if anyone else out there was having a similar problem?
- Stock of photos to capatilise 143 5
- Rogue Accountant 3,276 51
- VAT on a private sale? 97 5
- RTI Payroll ID 472 17
- Overseas business trip - accompanied by family 205 3
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 311 18
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,209 24
- Where has Portia gone? 3,110 87
- Payroll software 153 7
- Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement 51 1
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 588 19
- Practice management software 1,056 19
- Trade Association Dinner 139 1
- RTI - duplicate employee record 591 1
- Share buyback, possible embezzlement 163 4
- Change if career direction from industry to practice 181 2
- Depreciation of Revalued Building 60 1
- Spousal transfer and PPR 756 32
- Portia ... Where art thou 455 1
- Taxation of serviced offices 221 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 806
- Pensions Regulator 459
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 419
- Sanzar 323
- How do you do it 313
- Digital marketing focus group 301
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 278
- new investor structure 187
- Fit for purpose 178
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 178