Hi can any one help.
I am on a project to restructure some mangement accounts. The client uses SUN accounts and vision exec.
Basically the sun accounts tb is downloaded into vision exec tb, and from there the managemt accounts are produced.
I have been informed that there is a way to set up the sun mamgement accounts so that manangement is able to "drill down" on individual account details. - Is this possible ?
I ask this because the many of the entries in the present mamgement accounts consists of the summation of more than one account code.
How could I get vision to drill down on individual or a range of codes from summary management accounts ??
- Renting property to yourself 397 10
- Pension contributions limits 247 11
- Concerned about RTI 2014 1,906 50
- share capital calculation 96 6
- pre letting expenses 98 1
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 151 4
- Ltd Company 103 4
- Who owns SAGE Data? 286 5
- Dispensation pointless ? 76 1
- HMRC corporation tax software - how to enter negative expense 145 6
- Is there a time limit on VAT claims on DIY barn conversions? 42 1
- Dividend payments to spouses 257 5
- VAT on part of a closed pub 143 8
- Child benefit - higher earnings threshold £50K 69 1
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 215 6
- Facebook Management 674 8
- Is all training VATable? 50 1
- Several employments - large tax bill remaining 179 3
- Flat rate vat error 195 4
- Accountant software 374 10
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 695
- CIS to 5/10/13 and HMRC Computer issue 497
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 464
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 282
- How to format a stock book 248
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 204
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 201
- Tax efficient holding company structure 187
- Investment property company accounts template 183
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 173