Supplier invoice on system - never paid
Supplier invoice on my system - we have not paid it and now the invoice is in dispute. I have now heard that the supplier is in administration & therefore the 'issue' will unlikely be resolved.
As it is coming upto my FYE - can i post a Internal credit ( T9 no VAT) and remove the invoice from the purchase ledger.
Can anyone offer any other suggestion??
- What are my legal responsibilities 321 14
- Business lending another business money (UK) 78 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 332 4
- No more tax returns... 1,534 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 417 6
- Signed accounts for bank 268 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 473 10
- Landing clients 403 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,151 22
- Termination Payment 190 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 200 3
- CRM / marketing 103 2
- Allocation of income from property 755 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,885 28
- Opening a Quick books file 129 1
- 64-8 problems 519 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 349 10
- Payment on account reminders 243 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 120 3
- Hello 521 4