Taper relief/Residential lettings exemption
Property jointly owned by husband and wife was sold in 2007/8, producing a material gain after indexation relief. Residential lettings relief applies. Can somebody confirm whether this is calculated on the pre-tapered gain (as I think it is) or post-tapered gain.
- Capital redemption reserve in a capital reduction 99 1
- Is Universal credit software project destined to be another Government software white elephant 72 4
- Principal Private Residence - 2 homes 163 4
- CIS Withheld for an LLP. Reclaiming 173 2
- Have you changed your PAYE charging structure for RTI? 185 2