Tax club are now charging extra if you want to download their monthly tax update. It used to be a monthly video which was quite good. Then it was changed to a printed file which was ok. Now you have to pay an extra £135 plus VAT if you want to be able to access anything at all! As far as I am aware I got no warning of this change.
So what do I get for my subscription now apart from access to another forum and a few short videos with some tax tips on them?
I won't be renewing my subscription at this rate.
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 220 3
- Turnover on a tax return 73 5
- VAT refund 88 1
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 194 3
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 169 1
- incorrect old p60 359 8
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 250 3
- Missing tax return 356 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,088 30
- Inflation and fees 1,389 24
- Sage Priority Support 177 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 831 24
- Micro-entity accounts 247 1
- Related party disclosure 215 3
- Company reconstruction 151 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 240 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 159 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 179 1
- Advice please! 426 2
- VAT on new builds 190 3