Tax club are now charging extra if you want to download their monthly tax update. It used to be a monthly video which was quite good. Then it was changed to a printed file which was ok. Now you have to pay an extra £135 plus VAT if you want to be able to access anything at all! As far as I am aware I got no warning of this change.
So what do I get for my subscription now apart from access to another forum and a few short videos with some tax tips on them?
I won't be renewing my subscription at this rate.
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,153 13
- Tips on meals 161 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 510 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 145 3
- Personal Tax 723 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 161 2
- Stumped - IHT 126 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 407 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 471 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,280 33
- Credit management tools 131 1
- property capital gains 133 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 771 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 391 7
- CGT and primary residence 170 1
- Marriage Allowance 269 3
- S455 and February year ends 324 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 888 18
- Closing down loss-making company 455 5
- S.455 Tax again 287 3