We have a number of issues that make us uncomfortable with regard to tax credits as a professional firm.
One area is we have a number of clients, who it is impossible to know there correct income as at 31st January each year.
One is a property client, who it takes a good year after the event to prepare accounts to get a true position of all expenses, a lot of this to do with the mortgages and dates and is no fault of ours or the clients. The other new self-employed clients.
We have noticed a number of clients recently have effectively under-declared there income for 2010 and whilst we write to HMRC TCO and inform them in the past they have said they can not accept these amendments as they are out of date. Any thoughts and solutions around this would be welcome.
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 679 29
- SDLT 35 1
- An IT question 110 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,424 27
- Employment allowance changes 164 6
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 714 13
- Voluntary dissolution of company 270 5
- Bankstream 961 23
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 215 2
- Excel - Sage Integrated Reporting 130 1
- Inter Company Loans 28 1
- Software that posts COGS? 556 13
- Xerocon 2016 526 9
- Disengagement Help! 331 12
- VAT on online services 209 2
- sale/transfer of shares in a private limited company to a related holding company 28 1
- Excel budget templates - help 489 2
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 448 18
- Opening Balance in Sage 50 Accounts 251 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,032 42