Tax relief on created intangible asset
I have a client who has created a revolutionary piece of software in a small company by himself and has now managed to sell licences for that software for a substantial sum leaving a hefty tax bill.
The booked expenses are less than £10K and the company is obviously small enough to be covered by FRSSE.
Is there a way at this late stage of getting any of the R&D or intangible asset tax reliefs for this company?
- VAT refund 66 1
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 179 3
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 153 1
- incorrect old p60 352 8
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 231 3
- Missing tax return 350 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,081 30
- Inflation and fees 1,387 24
- Sage Priority Support 176 3
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 208 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 830 24
- Micro-entity accounts 239 1
- Related party disclosure 214 3
- Company reconstruction 145 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 238 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 158 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 178 1
- Advice please! 423 2
- VAT on new builds 189 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 153 1