Tax relief on school fees

A client has asked whether she can obtain income tax relief on school fees paid on behalf of her grandson. I believe the answer to be no but would welcome any creative solutions.
Paul Gil

There are 3 comments. Login or register to view them.

connected persons

Anonymous |

Gift Aid

Sherlock |

creative solutions

Anonymous |