I've just joined a smallish firm of solicitors to deal with tax work. We have about 50 trust returns p.a. and about 10 personal tax returns p.a. , all done manually up to now. Hopefully both numbers will increase.
I hesitate to ask yet another " which tax software ? " question , but I could really do with some help, please !!
I'm looking for a simple and inexpensive preparation / on line filing package. I don't need any bells and whistles. I won't be doing corporation tax or partnership returns , and the personal returns I'm doing are all for non-business folk.
I would really appreciate any pointers , please. Thank you very much.
- Cashflow forecasting software 280 4
- incorrect old p60 409 10
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,909 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 257 4
- Turnover on a tax return 215 7
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 235 3
- VAT refund 151 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 229 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 262 3
- Missing tax return 380 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,111 30
- Inflation and fees 1,400 24
- Sage Priority Support 182 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 837 24
- Micro-entity accounts 283 1
- Related party disclosure 230 3
- Company reconstruction 163 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 244 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 169 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 195 1