I've just joined a smallish firm of solicitors to deal with tax work. We have about 50 trust returns p.a. and about 10 personal tax returns p.a. , all done manually up to now. Hopefully both numbers will increase.
I hesitate to ask yet another " which tax software ? " question , but I could really do with some help, please !!
I'm looking for a simple and inexpensive preparation / on line filing package. I don't need any bells and whistles. I won't be doing corporation tax or partnership returns , and the personal returns I'm doing are all for non-business folk.
I would really appreciate any pointers , please. Thank you very much.
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 143 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 175 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,215 35
- Mortgage Reference 529 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 230 7
- Insovent companies 880 19
- New Build 188 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,294 48
- BrightPay quirks 201 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 804 20
- Website Content 158 1
- Personal Tax 628 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 177 1
- USA Tax Query 301 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 436 5
- last minute request 653 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 350 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 387 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,739 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 987 6