Taxcalc printing problems
I seem to have some sort of conflict between Taxcalc and Adobe Acrobat.
When I try to print off a tax return, the return will not display in Adobe. I get an error message saying that the file is corrupt or already in use.
If I reboot the pc then it sometimes fixes the problem but today took 2 reboots!
My Adobe is up to date.
The taxcalc helpline is closed for Christmas.
Anyone had any similar problems?
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 492 13
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 276 14
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 516 16
- can I claim a per diem 236 5
- EC VAT 191 7
- s.755 ITA 2007 Gains on transactions in land 131 2
- Who picks up the slack? 1,360 8
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 235 6
- VAT on part of a closed pub 235 14
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 59 1
- HMRC corporation tax software - how to enter negative expense 269 8
- Dispensation pointless ? 524 14
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 823 19
- Flat rate vat error 299 6
- Underpaid taxes included in tax code connundrum 147 3
- Linux Accounting Software 556 13
- RTI due -no broadband 148 1
- Shareholders selling shares to shareholders, how to account for it? 102 1
- Is Hold over relief available? 119 4
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 903 10
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 822
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 500
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 315
- How to format a stock book 279
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 224
- Tax efficient holding company structure 219
- Investment property company accounts template 215
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 207
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 179
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 177