Tier 1 Capital - What is it?
Once again i'd like to throw myself open to the combined brain power available through Accounting Web.
Could somebody explain to me the significance of Tier 1 capital within the assets of say an insurance company?
I am also interested to know to what extent this capital is protected if provided by an outside investor.
Again there is a real reason for asking this question but it is connected with a financial product which cant be named because it would constitute advertising on my part.
Thanks to anyone who can enlighten me.
- Charging for book-keeping on a 'per transaction' basis 739 19
- How much did you pay for your website 362 12
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 301 8
- Fastest Software 474 6
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 749 14
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 59 1
- Sage Payroll & NIC 325 7
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,279 32
- CCJ and Shareholder/ Director ramifications 218 1
- Tax Allowance on University Course 1,307 6
- Time recording software 271 3
- Vat threshold issues 1,294 11
- Importing data into CCH AP 74 1
- Self employment trap - pension 246 2
- Mixed partnerships - new rules 239 3
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 1,086 12
- Would this fall into IR35 200 3
- ECSL 201 3
- Company Pension Contributions 104 1
- Let Property Campaign 328 5
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 583
- CTA study material 580
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 347
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 276
- Employment related securities question 217
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 185
- ATED Penalties 180
- AIM Stocks and IHT 166
- Foreign Premium Distributions 138
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 119