Tier 1 Capital - What is it?
Once again i'd like to throw myself open to the combined brain power available through Accounting Web.
Could somebody explain to me the significance of Tier 1 capital within the assets of say an insurance company?
I am also interested to know to what extent this capital is protected if provided by an outside investor.
Again there is a real reason for asking this question but it is connected with a financial product which cant be named because it would constitute advertising on my part.
Thanks to anyone who can enlighten me.
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 1,199 17
- Clothing 528 14
- Anybody still doing returns? 750 31
- Change to PAYE TAX CODE 162 5
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 175 7
- Parent and subsidiary... 102 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 353 16
- Designated sole Residence 152 2
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 727 15
- Anyone know what this is? 262 6
- HMRC filing meltdown? 906 27
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 528 7
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 274 9
- no utr 302 8
- client can't/won't pay 2,142 49
- Director drawings 611 32
- Tax Returns for non residents 298 2
- Investment properties/freehold land 93 1
- Capital Loss 139 3
- LLP formed in 2013 110 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 955
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 678
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 624
- Latest phishing scam 599
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 438
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 327
- Scratch Head 266
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 257
- Sabbatical payments 219
- Negligible Value Claim 198