Tier 1 Capital - What is it?
Once again i'd like to throw myself open to the combined brain power available through Accounting Web.
Could somebody explain to me the significance of Tier 1 capital within the assets of say an insurance company?
I am also interested to know to what extent this capital is protected if provided by an outside investor.
Again there is a real reason for asking this question but it is connected with a financial product which cant be named because it would constitute advertising on my part.
Thanks to anyone who can enlighten me.
- Dissolve a Ltd Company - How much do you charge? 418 8
- Accounting for VAT on an EU Acquisition 117 1
- first year company tax return for a limited company 196 5
- Real names 1,264 37
- reliable alternative to registered ofice required 111 1
- Expenses Apps 163 2
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 176 4
- Quick Easy Quote 258 4
- What are options for non CA firm 1,798 29
- Solicitor accounts 78 1
- Unallocated client money 246 7
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 226 2
- change of office address 144 4
- Hive up - accounting and notes to financial statements 236 3
- Incorporation Relief 138 4
- Letting income or partnership income? 116 2
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 359 4
- Furniture Rental Business 106 2
- Client Death 562 9
- Accounts formation/ speculative advertising 201 4
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 606
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 492
- Sorry ignore me 384
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 367
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 282
- Cancelled 247
- Cancelled 220
- Bartercard 177
- C79 Discrepancy 175
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 164