Tier 1 Capital - What is it?
Once again i'd like to throw myself open to the combined brain power available through Accounting Web.
Could somebody explain to me the significance of Tier 1 capital within the assets of say an insurance company?
I am also interested to know to what extent this capital is protected if provided by an outside investor.
Again there is a real reason for asking this question but it is connected with a financial product which cant be named because it would constitute advertising on my part.
Thanks to anyone who can enlighten me.
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 226 5
- Accounting for investment club gains 46 1
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,107 34
- Faxpay in the 21st century 44 1
- Associations tax regime for Saturday school 664 7
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 508 32
- Income tax exemption on woodlands 162 5
- Moving from Sage payroll to Iris Payroll 94 3
- Is it just me 266 7
- LLP classification of division of profit 183 7
- I know this has been done to death but IRIS / DIGITA / CCH??? 487 9
- Management Buy Out - shares exchanged 318 22
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 114 5
- Is an IPDI passed to wife on death exempt from IHT 96 1
- Excessive Security 772 32
- Incorporation Fee - What's Non-deductible? 475 9
- Does practical cloud s/w for high transaction volumes exist? 505 24
- Reduce Rate VAT as a developer 120 2
- Fee protection 327 10
- Go Cardless 125 3
- Xtuple 485
- Qtac payroll for bureau 326
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 271
- Industrial & Provident Societies 266
- Mehjoo 209
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 209
- New strategic report 163
- Domain name sale and limited company 146
- South African Government Pension 143
- CIS schemes 139