Tier 1 Capital - What is it?
Once again i'd like to throw myself open to the combined brain power available through Accounting Web.
Could somebody explain to me the significance of Tier 1 capital within the assets of say an insurance company?
I am also interested to know to what extent this capital is protected if provided by an outside investor.
Again there is a real reason for asking this question but it is connected with a financial product which cant be named because it would constitute advertising on my part.
Thanks to anyone who can enlighten me.
- Market Value/Connected Persons 195 8
- Google contacts sharing within our domain 70 1
- Limited Companies, Directors Employer Registration P11D 143 4
- SAGE - Filtering Inactive Suppliers/Customers 122 2
- Personal allowance 418 10
- Workshops centred around Xero 458 12
- Scams are not always obvious 692 19
- RTI, no payroll but BIK 124 1
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 129 2
- VAT on long lease in comercial property thathas opted to Tax 94 3
- Related party disclosures 172 3
- Input vat on my fees after deregistration 181 2
- Charity Buildings and Zero-rated Vat 85 1
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 616 17
- 100% FYA, do I have to cliam all of it in 1 year? 240 4
- Vat query - EU customer requesting invoice without charging vat 253 8
- Is this legal? 624 9
- Saying NO to a time wasters 1,995 23
- Cells from many sheets 126 2
- Taxation of rental income 218 4
- New Fangled Penalties 1,042
- Moving away from CCH software 902
- Recruitment agencies 528
- QROP pension input amounts 410
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 362
- Deemed Employment Payment 345
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 307
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 299
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 220
- fraud 217