Tier 1 Capital - What is it?
Once again i'd like to throw myself open to the combined brain power available through Accounting Web.
Could somebody explain to me the significance of Tier 1 capital within the assets of say an insurance company?
I am also interested to know to what extent this capital is protected if provided by an outside investor.
Again there is a real reason for asking this question but it is connected with a financial product which cant be named because it would constitute advertising on my part.
Thanks to anyone who can enlighten me.
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 243 5
- . 184 2
- Freelance/Employee 647 17
- Recommendations for online payroll software 189 1
- Accountant Specialization. 251 2
- Rectify overpaid childcare vouchers, how? 163 2
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 163 6
- Claiming VAT on car lease 447 27
- Capital Gains Tax on property with multiple uses 94 1
- Returning papers to ex-clients 594 7
- How to network with other Accountants? 678 5
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 126 2
- Agent Authorisation Issue 184 2
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 331 6
- Is it just me ... 289 5
- Duplicating Sales and COS but does not impacting bottom line? Legal? 289 4
- CIS registration when already registered for PAYE 119 4
- HMRC Agent Accounts - PAYE 352 10
- Taxable Benefit for Director? 222 1
- Directors exempt from AE? 1,539 18
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 747
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 405
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 354
- Electric Car 288
- S222 Charge 237
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 185
- IP trans to holding company 183
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 171
- AIA 166
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 164