Tier 1 Capital - What is it?
Once again i'd like to throw myself open to the combined brain power available through Accounting Web.
Could somebody explain to me the significance of Tier 1 capital within the assets of say an insurance company?
I am also interested to know to what extent this capital is protected if provided by an outside investor.
Again there is a real reason for asking this question but it is connected with a financial product which cant be named because it would constitute advertising on my part.
Thanks to anyone who can enlighten me.
- Thinning income 286 1
- Directors, service companies and national minimum wage (NMW) - Profit extraction 322 10
- I forgiven loan an Output? 83 1
- Vat Exemption moving to a partnership 177 2
- Allowable for Corporation Tax? 168 4
- Audacity 1,300 22
- Buying a company for £2000 from owner how it works? 193 4
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 685 8
- partnership first tax return 123 1
- Payroll got out of synch 367 11
- Charitable incorporated organisation 86 1
- Claiming the expenses of Scooby 273 3
- tax credits 167 2
- Seeking advice: Freehold Pub Lease 292 9
- Legitimate Expectation 186 2
- What do do about VAT? 478 14
- Holding company - accounts and tax return 103 1
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 1,101 23
- Amending 13-14 sole trader return to reflect increased profit in 14-15 180 2
- Client right to working papers 1,265 8
- NHS finance professionals 591
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 387
- Foreign Pension Contribution 362
- vat gross profit percentage margins 333
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 323
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 303
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 270
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 221
- IFA income recognition & reporting 198
- Incorporating doctors 191