Tier 1 Capital - What is it?
Once again i'd like to throw myself open to the combined brain power available through Accounting Web.
Could somebody explain to me the significance of Tier 1 capital within the assets of say an insurance company?
I am also interested to know to what extent this capital is protected if provided by an outside investor.
Again there is a real reason for asking this question but it is connected with a financial product which cant be named because it would constitute advertising on my part.
Thanks to anyone who can enlighten me.
- FRS 102 and loans from a director 335 2
- Tax relief on investmement in holding company 18 1
- Pension Contributions Relief 146 7
- Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) 173 13
- CIS 199 7
- VAT1 Form- Question 7 140 6
- Professional Indemnity Insurance 640 18
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,478 7
- Any Scottish members out there? 9,879 356
- Lexis Nexis 3 Month Cancellation Notice 152 3
- How to cancel a partnership registration for self assessment 182 9
- VAT registration for self employed dentist??? 387 11
- UTR reallocated by HMRC 330 5
- Sportman claiming for training kit 358 8
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 1,167 21
- Would Director's dividends on non-voting C shares risk being classed as "earnings" for NIC purposes? 345 4
- Why Shoebuy Coupon Shopping Made Easy With These Expert Tips? 198 5
- Accountancy packages for FRS 102 169 4
- Penalties for non-filing of EC Sales List 151 2
- PAYE 124 1
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,210
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 418
- National Insurance 322
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 318
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 263
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 245
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 237
- Non Resident 235
- Franchise income and costs 215
- A question for the payroll-only bureau's out there 214