Time out Thread ( Complaints about notification emails ) Solution
There have been a number of comments regarding the amount of emails you receive when you join a USER GROUP and especially in regards to the new TIME out Group. I hope this helps with one of the problems that some members have complained about using the USER GROUP and why they don.t want to use it.
There have been a number of comments about all the emails you receive when you subscribe to a group.
You can set them to how often you want them or never if that is the case and just join in when you want to .
Go to your profile where your picture and Name are.
Press the View Control Panel Option
Go the DiSCUSSION GROUPS in BOLDED GREY where you will see a link in blue called
GROUP EMAIL UPDATE SETTINGS
This allows you to set the emails once a week , two days or NEVER if thats what you prefer.
Also if anyone is using Safari the glasses on left hand side is a really good new feature and it worth downloading for the reading of artictles alone also the reader facilty in safari takes all the advertising away from an article. It is available on both safari for Windows and Mac . You can two browers on your computer and keep your Microsoft Explorer as your main browers if you want.
- PAYE versus Dividends 148 2
- Employee or partner 13 1
- Dormant company owns shares in another company 183 5
- The Cotter Case 180 2
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 109 3
- HMRC Accounts Office - waiting an hour! 135 2
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 56 1
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 936 16
- Sole Trader business 152 1
- Transfer of sole trade to ltd co 151 1
- How will the taxation of non-residents landlord work? 144 1
- Giving a seminar 683 36
- Tax position on lease extension 175 1
- Boffin of the Year 300 10
- deleting customers on Sage 50 219 8
- Using Director's bank account to receive payment from customer 238 4
- Sage Depreciation 79 1
- Non sequitur 252 2
- Am i Liable? 881 21
- Sale of business being paid by deferred payments by buyer 170 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,297
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 640
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 424
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 331
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 262
- Alphabet shares 219
- Agent fees to sell business 213
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 207
- Office recharges 170
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 150