Time recording software
My practice is small but growing with 3 staff at present with a view to increasing to 4 later in the year.
At present we just use timesheets I designed on Excel but I would ideally like a proper systems where reports could be produced, recoveries assessed etc.
I use IRIS for accounts prep & business tax at present with taxcalc for tac returns.
Can anyone recommend a system, what would be the likely cost?
- property capital gains 174 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 175 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,170 13
- Tips on meals 196 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 518 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 180 3
- Personal Tax 740 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 209 2
- Stumped - IHT 167 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 415 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 475 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,288 33
- Credit management tools 157 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 773 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 414 7
- CGT and primary residence 188 1
- Marriage Allowance 293 3
- S455 and February year ends 344 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 898 18
- Closing down loss-making company 465 5