Time recording software
My practice is small but growing with 3 staff at present with a view to increasing to 4 later in the year.
At present we just use timesheets I designed on Excel but I would ideally like a proper systems where reports could be produced, recoveries assessed etc.
I use IRIS for accounts prep & business tax at present with taxcalc for tac returns.
Can anyone recommend a system, what would be the likely cost?
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,253 37
- flat rate scheme 36 2
- Turnover on a tax return 516 12
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 61 2
- incorrect old p60 547 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 79 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 174 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 127 1
- Special dividends & CGT 193 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 167 1
- Networking 345 5
- VAT refund 283 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 270 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 301 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 151 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 330 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 280 2
- IT Contractor 282 1
- Sage instant account codes 199 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 297 1