Time recording software
I use Digita for Accounts, Personal Tax and Corp Tax.
My old time recording system has just fallen over.
Any recommendations? I am looking at Harvest but seems to lean towards project based matters. Obvously cheap is good but ease of use is important so looking for value rather than cheap.
While I'm at it - I will be reviewing whether to keep Digita as they are fairly expensive - any recommendations?
- What are my legal responsibilities 328 14
- Business lending another business money (UK) 79 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 333 4
- No more tax returns... 1,535 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 418 6
- Signed accounts for bank 272 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 473 10
- Landing clients 405 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,151 22
- Termination Payment 193 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 203 3
- CRM / marketing 104 2
- Allocation of income from property 756 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,885 28
- Opening a Quick books file 130 1
- 64-8 problems 519 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 349 10
- Payment on account reminders 243 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 123 3
- Hello 521 4