Time for an upgrade
As some members will be aware, we have been experiencing time out and load issues for some time now. This may have disrupted your service from time or time, or you may not have been affected by it. Either way, we need to fix it, so we are upgrading to a new platform and loading onto a new server.
We’re using this as an opportunity to improve some things too, and we’d like your input on this so we’re having a member consultation phase.
If you feel you would like to be part of our focus group over the next 2-3 weeks, then please send me a private message expressing your interest. We will then set up a private discussion group where we will put ideas to you that you can comment on. There will be some scope for you to make suggestions too, I know some of you have made feature and function requests to me in the past and I have catalogued these for this very opportunity.
As part of this consultation phase it would be really useful if we could have a telephone conversation with some of you as well, about 10-15 minutes only. If you are happy to be contacted then please provide your phone number and name in your private message to me. We will not pass this information on to third parties, and we will only use it on this occasion to contact you for consultation purposes. We might not need to contact you, but if you are happy for us to then let us know.
Our new Head of Community, Jenny Ogden, will be heading up this project, and will be part of the discussion group once we set it up. It will also be Jenny who conducts the phone conversations.
Thank you in advance of your involvement.
- Cash in Hand 38 2
- Buy to let and capitak gain 128 4
- Busines software 118 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 177 6
- Converting a barn for business use 179 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 300 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 305 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 465 10
- are receipts needed? 597 16
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 276 3
- Bookkeping software 712 7
- Clogged Losses 277 5
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 258 9
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 650 10
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 311 7
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 259 4
- Accounting for Bank Loyalty Rewards? 120 1
- General tax book with planning 257 5
- Anybody heard of Geniac, the new De Lorean? 194 3
- tax on apprenticeship income 200 1
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 906
- International interest certificate 519
- NOVA 370
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 318
- Management expenses for investment company 272
- Bonus Bonds 264
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 180
- P11D benefit received by widow 159
- EXACT ONLINE 153
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 150