Time for an upgrade
As some members will be aware, we have been experiencing time out and load issues for some time now. This may have disrupted your service from time or time, or you may not have been affected by it. Either way, we need to fix it, so we are upgrading to a new platform and loading onto a new server.
We’re using this as an opportunity to improve some things too, and we’d like your input on this so we’re having a member consultation phase.
If you feel you would like to be part of our focus group over the next 2-3 weeks, then please send me a private message expressing your interest. We will then set up a private discussion group where we will put ideas to you that you can comment on. There will be some scope for you to make suggestions too, I know some of you have made feature and function requests to me in the past and I have catalogued these for this very opportunity.
As part of this consultation phase it would be really useful if we could have a telephone conversation with some of you as well, about 10-15 minutes only. If you are happy to be contacted then please provide your phone number and name in your private message to me. We will not pass this information on to third parties, and we will only use it on this occasion to contact you for consultation purposes. We might not need to contact you, but if you are happy for us to then let us know.
Our new Head of Community, Jenny Ogden, will be heading up this project, and will be part of the discussion group once we set it up. It will also be Jenny who conducts the phone conversations.
Thank you in advance of your involvement.
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 485 24
- Should everyone be entitled to a personal allowance 50 1
- Do I need to pay my accountant 269 5
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 142 3
- Lloyds bank ... 405 6
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 241 5
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 358 18
- Limited company buying a car 203 5
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 474 10
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 580 6
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 238 7
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 302 4
- ACCA practice certificates 515 5
- Limited company buying director's car 314 10
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 99 1
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 136 1
- WC's and capital allowances 184 3
- Entrepeneurs relief 325 13
- Dress code 1,564 36
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 486 13
- CTA study material 772
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 484
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 402
- Employment related securities question 311
- AIM Stocks and IHT 282
- Expat pension contributions? 260
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 260
- Trust for Employee 239
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 187
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 149