Time for an upgrade
As some members will be aware, we have been experiencing time out and load issues for some time now. This may have disrupted your service from time or time, or you may not have been affected by it. Either way, we need to fix it, so we are upgrading to a new platform and loading onto a new server.
We’re using this as an opportunity to improve some things too, and we’d like your input on this so we’re having a member consultation phase.
If you feel you would like to be part of our focus group over the next 2-3 weeks, then please send me a private message expressing your interest. We will then set up a private discussion group where we will put ideas to you that you can comment on. There will be some scope for you to make suggestions too, I know some of you have made feature and function requests to me in the past and I have catalogued these for this very opportunity.
As part of this consultation phase it would be really useful if we could have a telephone conversation with some of you as well, about 10-15 minutes only. If you are happy to be contacted then please provide your phone number and name in your private message to me. We will not pass this information on to third parties, and we will only use it on this occasion to contact you for consultation purposes. We might not need to contact you, but if you are happy for us to then let us know.
Our new Head of Community, Jenny Ogden, will be heading up this project, and will be part of the discussion group once we set it up. It will also be Jenny who conducts the phone conversations.
Thank you in advance of your involvement.
- Property issues (tax) 20 1
- Mileage allowance 942 7
- EIS - Have I been here before? 100 2
- HMRC requesting information 159 1
- On track to get SA tax returns done... 97 2
- Rant (unrelated to accountancy) 843 28
- online 64-8 authorisation 118 1
- Dangerous "HMRC" e .mail 303 3
- HMRC acting illegally re: removing overpayments from the record? 437 5
- Do we need consumer credit license for this 104 1
- RTI 371 17
- How to do a Sage Journal/s to put things straight? 185 5
- What leverage do I have with accountants if any? 1,788 54
- How do I find out if a company is in liquidation? 269 7
- Tour Operators Margin Scheme For VAT (TOMS) 80 1
- Nigella's tax bill 477 9
- What is going rate on contractor fees ? 1,156 73
- Does your car speak Geordie? 478 7
- Just because it's Friday 1,150 14
- RTI notices 264 8
- confusion about 265
- Sole trader renting property from self and co owner 235
- Membership of SPA 235
- Competition time! 223
- Maximum AIA Claimable 222
- Alternate 196
- hp versus contract hire versus lease purchase with balloon 193
- Tax treatment of lost partnership capital 174
- Recommend commission tracking software? 155
- VAT on advisory fuel rates 129