Time for an upgrade
As some members will be aware, we have been experiencing time out and load issues for some time now. This may have disrupted your service from time or time, or you may not have been affected by it. Either way, we need to fix it, so we are upgrading to a new platform and loading onto a new server.
We’re using this as an opportunity to improve some things too, and we’d like your input on this so we’re having a member consultation phase.
If you feel you would like to be part of our focus group over the next 2-3 weeks, then please send me a private message expressing your interest. We will then set up a private discussion group where we will put ideas to you that you can comment on. There will be some scope for you to make suggestions too, I know some of you have made feature and function requests to me in the past and I have catalogued these for this very opportunity.
As part of this consultation phase it would be really useful if we could have a telephone conversation with some of you as well, about 10-15 minutes only. If you are happy to be contacted then please provide your phone number and name in your private message to me. We will not pass this information on to third parties, and we will only use it on this occasion to contact you for consultation purposes. We might not need to contact you, but if you are happy for us to then let us know.
Our new Head of Community, Jenny Ogden, will be heading up this project, and will be part of the discussion group once we set it up. It will also be Jenny who conducts the phone conversations.
Thank you in advance of your involvement.
- Relocation expense claim 113 1
- Formating cells in Excel 85 1
- What expenses to claim for painter/decorator working from home base 55 1
- ICAS GPPM 80 1
- PPR for non-residents after 05 Apr 2015 134 2
- Payroll 260 7
- Buying fees 693 5
- IHT Query 444 11
- Audit and paypal balances 180 7
- Missing C79 162 5
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 490 16
- VAT margin scheme 275 14
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 318 8
- How to walk away without questions 2,737 17
- Takeover of Annual PAYE scheme 144 2
- Get it off your chest 260 4
- Directors bonus 172 2
- Auto Enrolment specialist service provider 120 1
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 286 3
- HMRC Unpaid Debt Collector 292 5
- Possible Partnership? 561
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 554
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 482
- New Fangled Penalties 359
- Clubs and Taxable Income 296
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 280
- Loans to other companies 222
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 215
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 183
- Outsource Data Entry 182