Time for an upgrade
As some members will be aware, we have been experiencing time out and load issues for some time now. This may have disrupted your service from time or time, or you may not have been affected by it. Either way, we need to fix it, so we are upgrading to a new platform and loading onto a new server.
We’re using this as an opportunity to improve some things too, and we’d like your input on this so we’re having a member consultation phase.
If you feel you would like to be part of our focus group over the next 2-3 weeks, then please send me a private message expressing your interest. We will then set up a private discussion group where we will put ideas to you that you can comment on. There will be some scope for you to make suggestions too, I know some of you have made feature and function requests to me in the past and I have catalogued these for this very opportunity.
As part of this consultation phase it would be really useful if we could have a telephone conversation with some of you as well, about 10-15 minutes only. If you are happy to be contacted then please provide your phone number and name in your private message to me. We will not pass this information on to third parties, and we will only use it on this occasion to contact you for consultation purposes. We might not need to contact you, but if you are happy for us to then let us know.
Our new Head of Community, Jenny Ogden, will be heading up this project, and will be part of the discussion group once we set it up. It will also be Jenny who conducts the phone conversations.
Thank you in advance of your involvement.
- hMRand Customs Powers of Arrest 2,761 23
- Running two businesses from the same premises 57 1
- Late Registration for VAT 159 5
- Registering a company late 217 6
- Can someone help me please I don't know how to correct an error regarding an intercompany bank transfer on sage 258 4
- physiotherapy clinic 545 3
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 1,894 18
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 77 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,004 25
- Deferred Tax 115 1
- Preference shares treated as liabilities 66 1
- I've not operated a payroll - will i get charged on late PAYE payments? 404 7
- How much of your work is admin? 165 1
- HMRC Let Property Campaign 1,789 19
- Goodwill complications 144 2
- Personal pension 213 3
- Practical Courses - Accounts Prep 171 1
- VAT Registration for locum Doctors 293 7
- IRIS Accounts Production - Dividends shown in P&L? 248 6
- Gov.UK - can we have HMRC.gov.uk back? 984 26
- TheTax Donut 1,009
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 668
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 617
- Follower cases 484
- Limited company purchase of property 410
- Hive up 406
- corporate hierarchy 378
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 373
- LIVE chat, starting now 317
- AIA or IFA 206