Time for an upgrade
As some members will be aware, we have been experiencing time out and load issues for some time now. This may have disrupted your service from time or time, or you may not have been affected by it. Either way, we need to fix it, so we are upgrading to a new platform and loading onto a new server.
We’re using this as an opportunity to improve some things too, and we’d like your input on this so we’re having a member consultation phase.
If you feel you would like to be part of our focus group over the next 2-3 weeks, then please send me a private message expressing your interest. We will then set up a private discussion group where we will put ideas to you that you can comment on. There will be some scope for you to make suggestions too, I know some of you have made feature and function requests to me in the past and I have catalogued these for this very opportunity.
As part of this consultation phase it would be really useful if we could have a telephone conversation with some of you as well, about 10-15 minutes only. If you are happy to be contacted then please provide your phone number and name in your private message to me. We will not pass this information on to third parties, and we will only use it on this occasion to contact you for consultation purposes. We might not need to contact you, but if you are happy for us to then let us know.
Our new Head of Community, Jenny Ogden, will be heading up this project, and will be part of the discussion group once we set it up. It will also be Jenny who conducts the phone conversations.
Thank you in advance of your involvement.
- Auto-Enrolment 3,420 166
- Place of Supply or these two contracts walk into a German Bar 216 3
- Xero (another cloud system) and your year end accounts file 92 2
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,675 25
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 341 4
- Property expense - legal fees 94 2
- OBK 150 4
- Any Scottish members out there? 15,709 588
- Rental Income Tax Planning 76 2
- What type of Trust? 89 1
- Dormant Company 116 2
- Accounting for a VAT Group 96 2
- Research expenses for authors 231 4
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 766 16
- Withholding Tax - Invoicing Ecuador 120 2
- Company Loan to associated company 73 1
- VAT on “Reimbursement” from third parties 145 5
- CLG exempt under s60 155 3
- Late VAT registration penalty 180 4
- How to consolidate an LLP? 227 7
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 505
- Skandia using wrong address 455
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 266
- Employee rewards 244
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 243
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 211
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 203
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 191
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 185
- Etax Australian 155