Time for an upgrade
As some members will be aware, we have been experiencing time out and load issues for some time now. This may have disrupted your service from time or time, or you may not have been affected by it. Either way, we need to fix it, so we are upgrading to a new platform and loading onto a new server.
We’re using this as an opportunity to improve some things too, and we’d like your input on this so we’re having a member consultation phase.
If you feel you would like to be part of our focus group over the next 2-3 weeks, then please send me a private message expressing your interest. We will then set up a private discussion group where we will put ideas to you that you can comment on. There will be some scope for you to make suggestions too, I know some of you have made feature and function requests to me in the past and I have catalogued these for this very opportunity.
As part of this consultation phase it would be really useful if we could have a telephone conversation with some of you as well, about 10-15 minutes only. If you are happy to be contacted then please provide your phone number and name in your private message to me. We will not pass this information on to third parties, and we will only use it on this occasion to contact you for consultation purposes. We might not need to contact you, but if you are happy for us to then let us know.
Our new Head of Community, Jenny Ogden, will be heading up this project, and will be part of the discussion group once we set it up. It will also be Jenny who conducts the phone conversations.
Thank you in advance of your involvement.
- Vat query - EU customer requesting invoice without charging vat 230 8
- Is this legal? 571 9
- Scams are not always obvious 592 16
- Market Value/Connected Persons 159 7
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 571 16
- 100% FYA, do I have to cliam all of it in 1 year? 116 3
- Saying NO to a time wasters 1,968 23
- Cells from many sheets 105 2
- Taxation of rental income 142 4
- notice of consent by surrendering company group relief 126 6
- VAT on long lease in comercial property thathas opted to Tax 50 1
- Childcare vouchers 62 1
- Directors loan 1,385 9
- Expenses allowable against income from lodger 115 1
- New company formation and equity 154 3
- Previously dormant company now medium sized - does it need an audit? 115 1
- Tax planning, transferring BTL property to company 211 5
- Forming a Holding Company 153 2
- SAGE - Filtering Inactive Suppliers/Customers 98 1
- OMB contractor company making himself redundant 238 3
- New Fangled Penalties 1,038
- Moving away from CCH software 899
- Recruitment agencies 521
- QROP pension input amounts 409
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 361
- Deemed Employment Payment 340
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 301
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 297
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 216
- fraud 199