Time for an upgrade
As some members will be aware, we have been experiencing time out and load issues for some time now. This may have disrupted your service from time or time, or you may not have been affected by it. Either way, we need to fix it, so we are upgrading to a new platform and loading onto a new server.
We’re using this as an opportunity to improve some things too, and we’d like your input on this so we’re having a member consultation phase.
If you feel you would like to be part of our focus group over the next 2-3 weeks, then please send me a private message expressing your interest. We will then set up a private discussion group where we will put ideas to you that you can comment on. There will be some scope for you to make suggestions too, I know some of you have made feature and function requests to me in the past and I have catalogued these for this very opportunity.
As part of this consultation phase it would be really useful if we could have a telephone conversation with some of you as well, about 10-15 minutes only. If you are happy to be contacted then please provide your phone number and name in your private message to me. We will not pass this information on to third parties, and we will only use it on this occasion to contact you for consultation purposes. We might not need to contact you, but if you are happy for us to then let us know.
Our new Head of Community, Jenny Ogden, will be heading up this project, and will be part of the discussion group once we set it up. It will also be Jenny who conducts the phone conversations.
Thank you in advance of your involvement.
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 697 45
- Bringing money to Uk 167 3
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 30 1
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 312 10
- G P life time allowance 58 2
- Accounting for investment club gains 85 2
- Audit rules 94 2
- New Business Registration 161 3
- Moving from Sage payroll to Iris Payroll 160 5
- Incorporation Fee - What's Non-deductible? 534 11
- SA302 80 2
- Can customer claim VAT on contractor cash purchases. 125 1
- Can anyone advise on the best VAT Scheme to change to? 86 2
- VAT REGISTRATION TRANSFER 53 2
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 170 6
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,258 38
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 58 1
- Capital allowances for estates in administration 100 1
- Hotel accommodation tax deductible? 273 3
- VAT Inspection 181 3
- Xtuple 487
- Qtac payroll for bureau 328
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 273
- Industrial & Provident Societies 267
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 211
- Mehjoo 209
- New strategic report 165
- Domain name sale and limited company 148
- South African Government Pension 144
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 141