Time for an upgrade
As some members will be aware, we have been experiencing time out and load issues for some time now. This may have disrupted your service from time or time, or you may not have been affected by it. Either way, we need to fix it, so we are upgrading to a new platform and loading onto a new server.
We’re using this as an opportunity to improve some things too, and we’d like your input on this so we’re having a member consultation phase.
If you feel you would like to be part of our focus group over the next 2-3 weeks, then please send me a private message expressing your interest. We will then set up a private discussion group where we will put ideas to you that you can comment on. There will be some scope for you to make suggestions too, I know some of you have made feature and function requests to me in the past and I have catalogued these for this very opportunity.
As part of this consultation phase it would be really useful if we could have a telephone conversation with some of you as well, about 10-15 minutes only. If you are happy to be contacted then please provide your phone number and name in your private message to me. We will not pass this information on to third parties, and we will only use it on this occasion to contact you for consultation purposes. We might not need to contact you, but if you are happy for us to then let us know.
Our new Head of Community, Jenny Ogden, will be heading up this project, and will be part of the discussion group once we set it up. It will also be Jenny who conducts the phone conversations.
Thank you in advance of your involvement.
- Property Purchase in Daughters Name 203 7
- Career advice for ex HMRC Inspector 1,698 32
- Where has Portia gone? 729 26
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,551 72
- Rogue Accountant 2,836 46
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 5,292 19
- HMRC Scam 267 2
- Departments in Sage 50 94 1
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 237 2
- HMRC, YouTube, ITTOIA... 323 4
- Capital Gains? 265 2
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 108 1
- Partial Exemption relating to a multi academy trust 78 1
- Is it possible to have an excel link to a different dated excel file 453 9
- Taxation of serviced offices 132 2
- AIA - new period 222 1
- Self assessment question 1,162 48
- Major Works Invoice to Rental Property 379 9
- What is the base cost of this asset for CGT? 270 3
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 859 20
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 775
- RTI - duplicate employee record 512
- Pensions Regulator 441
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 396
- Sage Vat return box 2 298
- Sanzar 297
- Digital marketing focus group 279
- How do you do it 266
- Report old income 228
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 227