Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant?
I'm thinking about giving a seminar on extended trial balances
Recovery of National Insurance Contributions for overseas client
Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount
How do I move it?
My Excel automatic calculation will not stay switched on.
Error claiming director home use expenses
Client purchasing goods from UK and cashflow issues
How to deal with this Bankrupt client ?
will it bugger things up
new accountancy practice
Reports on Partnership distributions are currently completed on Excel.
Distance between Postcodes in Excel
What noted to be included in the accounts for the company that going to be closed.
77169 questions and 304467 replies from 23742 members
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,004 62
- Sole trader - bank statements 76 6
- overdrawn directors loan account 124 4
- RTI 196 6
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 256 11
- which software to use? 282 5
- Does buying a block of fees qualify as goodwill 217 3
- audit for 50% associate? 46 1
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 725 18
- Am i Liable? 412 13
- PAYE coding notices 167 2
- Missed Student Loan Contributions 105 2
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 838 13
- Property scam victim 522 13
- Christmas party 216 2
- VAT on garage rent 360 15
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 387 4
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 201 1
- Altered PAYE cheque 317 7
- directors overdrawn loan account 126 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,238
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 613
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 411
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 319
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 214
- Alphabet shares 199
- Agent fees to sell business 194
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 190
- Office recharges 156
- Tax position on lease extension 145