What would you do in this situation?
Anybody taken part in the Growth Voucher Scheme?
Fraud and money laundering.
I have tried setting the format to be text in both cells but to no avail. Can anyone help?
Will my non qualified Accountant employer benefit from my Acca Memebrship?
A client would like to import data to sage from excel and would like assistance
What are other companies doing around the issue of expenses?
Advice on software package for this type of company
Is there a way to have a set of financial statements in Word with formulas and references to figures
New practice questions
I need a piece of script to update and continue links
I want to get a job in Finance and Accounting Industry
Looking to write a spreadsheet in the most efficient way.
Why do web sites put information in pdfs and e-magazines, rather than standard html?
How to update linkage to a group of workbooks without opening them
does anybody here do this/ had any success
Since moving to Office 365 my Excel Hotlinks don't work
eCommerce company looking to move from Excel to 'proper' accountancy software.
How to calculate number of complete tax months elapsed
84954 questions and 349399 replies from 27559 members
- Dress code 170 7
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 244 10
- Help Required 334 9
- directors control and tax problems 169 5
- Fastest Software 763 13
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 929 28
- What's in a name ? 298 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 232 4
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 423 15
- Bulk Invoicing 167 6
- What would you do in this situation? 542 12
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 148 3
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 242 2
- ATED Penalties 272 1
- late second payment on account 172 2
- US royalties 96 2
- Project being run jointly 137 2
- Reclaiming overpaid employer NI contributions 183 2
- Sole trader mix up 305 4
- Vat on 'pig slurry' - palatable subject I know! 756 6
- CTA study material 703
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 425
- Employment related securities question 268
- AIM Stocks and IHT 246
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 200
- Trust for Employee 187
- Expat pension contributions? 186
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 174
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 158
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax consultancy 2014 141