PS Financials ???
assistance to write vba script to populate the Title field in the file properties
Looking for some advice, happy to pay for it as well.
What is the appropriate FRS percentage rate?
Manual or Online Instant Checks?
How to import inter-bank transfers into Sage from an excel bank statement
We use Sage50 for Purchase Ledger and for all reporting.. VAT returns etc.
Anybody taken part in the Growth Voucher Scheme?
Fraud and money laundering.
I have tried setting the format to be text in both cells but to no avail. Can anyone help?
Will my non qualified Accountant employer benefit from my Acca Memebrship?
A client would like to import data to sage from excel and would like assistance
85545 questions and 353914 replies from 27842 members
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,796 443
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 190 4
- capital gains on PPR 237 13
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 355 13
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 163 7
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TAX EFFICIENT WAY TO SELL 40% SHARES IN YOUR START UP BUSINESS FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION POUNDS 149 2
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,293 62
- Company expansion 87 1
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 371 6
- Pension Contributions Relief 493 15
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 520 8
- 100% Xero practice 2,477 46
- Fees for Property Tax Return 247 6
- Can I calculate a total amount on my freelance tax relief? 177 1
- Separating business for VAT purposes 160 2
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 295 9
- PRR 367 13
- 40% rule for travel expenses 409 11
- Cash injection by shareholder 320 7
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 444 20
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,314
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 480
- National Insurance 371
- Non Resident 296
- Franchise income and costs 262
- Hands on experience of Digita 215
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 192
- Employer's Helpline 166
- employment capital allowances 161
- CIS paid under reg 9 157