How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
How do you work out the approtionment
Please are the items to consider during the conversion of US GAAP to UK GAAP ?
Looking for suggestions for our Christmas countdown.
Will the outcome be admin penalty or court?
Calculate monthly interest
Suspected or Invalid Employment Support Allowance fraud
What practical steps can I take to accelerate my improvement?
Macro deletes cells but Ctrl Z then useless.
Considering dumping Excel and using Google spreadsheets or another package.
Should one accountant point out errors to another one
Report on rows with total in description?
Is the interest received from Funding Circle taxable gross or should a deduction be made for their &
Something wrong with the number format!
88148 questions and 370577 replies from 28944 members
- I have done a terrible thing 294 8
- HMRC property income enquiry 86 3
- two business from one premises 60 2
- Client being taken to court and really do not know what to do 172 3
- AIA 189 16
- Company car but paying for insurance personally - reduces benefit in kind? 272 20
- partnership tax return 94 5
- Client has already received 13/14 tax refund 82 2
- How to deal with CGT relief on Directors Loan following company sale 49 2
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 279 6
- Gov.UK - can we have HMRC.gov.uk back? 1,143 27
- Anyone else still working this week? 175 4
- s455 tax 95 3
- Van Benefit in Kind Query 63 1
- LLp Profits 82 3
- Am I getting Soft?? 533 12
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 197 3
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,486 44
- Taxation of the sale Record rights 95 1
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 360 18
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 490
- corporate hierarchy 462
- Advice - 313
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 258
- WWOOFers 250
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 230
- The booking.com con 221
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 211
- Cocaine anyone? 199
- UK State pension paid in NZ 169