Is this too expensive?
I did accounts and tax return last year for a photographer client. We quoted & charged £325.00 ish.
Job was clean and easy with Excel bookkeeping.
We reviewed our fee policy and emailed our client base. This client was now going to be charged £395.00. His turnover is around £40000.
He has since moved to a firm that has charged him £150.00!!
I'm quite happy as it was always a last minute job and it had still not arrived for his 06/07 return.
I just wondered if £395.00 was too expensive for this? What would others have charged?
There was no other income.
- Tips on meals 316 3
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 535 10
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 148 4
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 211 2
- Stumped - IHT 385 6
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 399 5
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 542 12
- Transferring DLA between Directors 314 3
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 132 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 115 1
- Creative Auto Enrolment 824 12
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,400 35
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 131 3
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 267 4
- True Potential AE 282 2
- Closing down loss-making company 524 6
- CGT and primary residence 234 2
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 349 2
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,257 14
- VAT disaggregation 300 4