Is this too expensive?
I did accounts and tax return last year for a photographer client. We quoted & charged £325.00 ish.
Job was clean and easy with Excel bookkeeping.
We reviewed our fee policy and emailed our client base. This client was now going to be charged £395.00. His turnover is around £40000.
He has since moved to a firm that has charged him £150.00!!
I'm quite happy as it was always a last minute job and it had still not arrived for his 06/07 return.
I just wondered if £395.00 was too expensive for this? What would others have charged?
There was no other income.
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings 374 7
- Late registration for MOSS 229 5
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 345 8
- Revaluation of Brands etc 259 5
- Self employed care worker 460 10
- Client right to working papers 270 3
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 527 6
- Sole Director Limited Company and Childcare..hat is most tax efficient way to do it? 315 4
- Professional Clearance 1,030 24
- Self Assessment statement credit balances unallocated and getting repayment 258 5
- Illegal share transfer 438 5
- Audacity 879 16
- Uk vat on supply of training services to South African Airline? 162 2
- Company Strike off 1,825 30
- Soca or not to soca 2,112 34
- How to deal with an employee's at work car parking cost, paid for by the company 384 3
- Estate admin practicalities 218 1
- Cloud Accounting Software for Practitioners 1,495 23
- Duplicate employments caused by works numbers on Sage 321 5
- Cheapest PI insurance for accountant available? 1,781 31
- NHS finance professionals 530
- VAL231 407
- Mother and son property ownership 369
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 358
- Foreign Pension Contribution 331
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 304
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 284
- vat gross profit percentage margins 268
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 255
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 222