Is this too expensive?
I did accounts and tax return last year for a photographer client. We quoted & charged £325.00 ish.
Job was clean and easy with Excel bookkeeping.
We reviewed our fee policy and emailed our client base. This client was now going to be charged £395.00. His turnover is around £40000.
He has since moved to a firm that has charged him £150.00!!
I'm quite happy as it was always a last minute job and it had still not arrived for his 06/07 return.
I just wondered if £395.00 was too expensive for this? What would others have charged?
There was no other income.
- It gets worse ! 312 2
- PCTR for Audit Qualification 79 1
- Building premises bought on 99 year lease 69 1
- Client refusing to change basis period 170 6
- Companies House Authentication code 193 9
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,977 66
- Is an apprenticship classed as another job for PAYE RTI rules 172 2
- RBS asking client to switch accountant 447 8
- VAT on converting Commercial property to residential 50 2
- Payroll Software Recommendations 301 10
- P60 Plain Paper from Sage Payroll 342 15
- saturday staff 403 4
- Sports Club - Option to tax 42 1
- Highlighting a line on cell click 58 4
- Looking for free PDF creator 1,446 42
- Moving from Moneysoft to another payroll product 513 12
- Free accounts system for small business? 354 6
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 646 15
- Rights of Alphabet shares 349 13
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 259 3
- Xtuple 585
- Qtac payroll for bureau 410
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 355
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 228
- Tax on damages received 208
- Accounts consolidation spreadsheet 170
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 165
- PTP Software 154
- Accounting for commercial lease with break clause 141
- Software for Belgium Company 139