Is this too expensive?
I did accounts and tax return last year for a photographer client. We quoted & charged £325.00 ish.
Job was clean and easy with Excel bookkeeping.
We reviewed our fee policy and emailed our client base. This client was now going to be charged £395.00. His turnover is around £40000.
He has since moved to a firm that has charged him £150.00!!
I'm quite happy as it was always a last minute job and it had still not arrived for his 06/07 return.
I just wondered if £395.00 was too expensive for this? What would others have charged?
There was no other income.
- VAT on non-denominated postage 153 4
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 205 4
- Employmnet Allowance 2015/2016 81 2
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 154 1
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 840 40
- Tax relief for networking day out? 540 14
- SA316s 197 3
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 75 1
- Swiching tax 535 15
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 748 23
- Proposal to strike off...... 515 10
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 536 10
- Can I recharge Car loan interest 378 11
- Start-up cost recognition 113 1
- Lunches 270 3
- Mortgage Adviser's request 403 8
- Generic notification message 263 6
- Property Expenses 224 7
- Auto Enrolment (sorry) 173 1
- Accrued salary unpaid 271 4
- Construction CIS LLP Company 607
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 592
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 388
- Pensions Regulator 352
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 292
- Using the correct forms 267
- RTI - duplicate employee record 258
- SA penalty proposals 257
- Accelerated payment notices 237
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 228