Is this too expensive?
I did accounts and tax return last year for a photographer client. We quoted & charged £325.00 ish.
Job was clean and easy with Excel bookkeeping.
We reviewed our fee policy and emailed our client base. This client was now going to be charged £395.00. His turnover is around £40000.
He has since moved to a firm that has charged him £150.00!!
I'm quite happy as it was always a last minute job and it had still not arrived for his 06/07 return.
I just wondered if £395.00 was too expensive for this? What would others have charged?
There was no other income.
- 31 Jan Procrastination Question: Computer Monitors 576 17
- Anybody still doing returns? 979 37
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 1,351 24
- BVI registered 170 4
- Closing a limited company 386 6
- Self assessment for directors 159 2
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 273 10
- Tax Penalty overreaction 2,614 17
- A little knowledge 387 6
- Digita in the cloud 164 2
- Tax relief when working away 85 1
- Tax relief when working away 192 3
- Designated sole Residence 251 5
- Scratch Head 354 1
- Year end 273 2
- US/UK Dual Citizenship 327 13
- Clothing 645 19
- Investment properties/freehold land 175 6
- Parent and subsidiary... 207 5
- Identity check problem 1,523 14
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 966
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 689
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 632
- Latest phishing scam 613
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 454
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 334
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 267
- Still Christmas at HMRC? 233
- Sabbatical payments 227
- Negligible Value Claim 208