Is this too expensive?
I did accounts and tax return last year for a photographer client. We quoted & charged £325.00 ish.
Job was clean and easy with Excel bookkeeping.
We reviewed our fee policy and emailed our client base. This client was now going to be charged £395.00. His turnover is around £40000.
He has since moved to a firm that has charged him £150.00!!
I'm quite happy as it was always a last minute job and it had still not arrived for his 06/07 return.
I just wondered if £395.00 was too expensive for this? What would others have charged?
There was no other income.
- Purchase of shares and goodwill 118 3
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,458 40
- Directors Remunerations and Employees on CT600 57 1
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 224 1
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 227 3
- Practice management - that old chestnut....... 1,228 19
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 360 6
- Go Cardless 378 10
- Self assessment tax arrears 321 3
- Mehjoo 331 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 139 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 400 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 192 4
- SA302 340 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 292 13
- Bringing money to Uk 295 4
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 216 4
- Hmrc software 255 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 190 1
- Hosted email exchange 191 5
- Xtuple 517
- Qtac payroll for bureau 355
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 298
- Industrial & Provident Societies 292
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 235
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 209
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 209
- Domain name sale and limited company 181
- CIS schemes 176
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 151