Is this too expensive?
I did accounts and tax return last year for a photographer client. We quoted & charged £325.00 ish.
Job was clean and easy with Excel bookkeeping.
We reviewed our fee policy and emailed our client base. This client was now going to be charged £395.00. His turnover is around £40000.
He has since moved to a firm that has charged him £150.00!!
I'm quite happy as it was always a last minute job and it had still not arrived for his 06/07 return.
I just wondered if £395.00 was too expensive for this? What would others have charged?
There was no other income.
- SA302's anyone?? 426 15
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 1,416 17
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 190 5
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 665 23
- Deed of variation on a will & effect on tax returns 78 2
- Renting for military reasons 61 1
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 83 1
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 126 6
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 204 3
- do i pay vat when buying a business 471 25
- Auto enrolment for one or two director companies 1,964 30
- Tax status of prizes 297 17
- Accounting for a finance lease 67 2
- Clogged Losses 235 4
- Import Sales Invoices into Sage Instant 291 5
- Are Sage finally getting it's act together? 232 2
- Receiving dividends from a pension fund? 101 5
- Partnership to LLP - Capital Contribution 164 3
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 364 9
- Bookkeping software 595 5
- Skandia using wrong address 1,610
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 892
- International interest certificate 502
- NOVA 365
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 274
- Bonus Bonds 256
- Management expenses for investment company 255
- Help with tax codes on Sage 202
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 167
- tax on apprenticeship income 158