Is this too expensive?
I did accounts and tax return last year for a photographer client. We quoted & charged £325.00 ish.
Job was clean and easy with Excel bookkeeping.
We reviewed our fee policy and emailed our client base. This client was now going to be charged £395.00. His turnover is around £40000.
He has since moved to a firm that has charged him £150.00!!
I'm quite happy as it was always a last minute job and it had still not arrived for his 06/07 return.
I just wondered if £395.00 was too expensive for this? What would others have charged?
There was no other income.
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 133 1
- How to change credit note allocation in Sage 215 9
- How to Value a Business 469 9
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 124 5
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 536 13
- How much did you pay for your website 477 13
- Companies House 127 2
- HMRC repayment issued, how long till it hits account? 110 1
- Sage Payroll & NIC 379 7
- Company Pension Contributions 252 6
- Gross Profit Percentage 206 4
- Expenses allowable 160 3
- Let Property Campaign 384 6
- Is there anything I should know about Northern Irish companies? 132 1
- Self employment trap - pension 340 3
- Awkward IP 612 9
- ESC A19 127 2
- When does my Property business start 267 4
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,536 43
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 868 19
- CTA study material 600
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 593
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 366
- Employment related securities question 223
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 196
- ATED Penalties 194
- AIM Stocks and IHT 175
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 131
- Expat pension contributions? 126
- Trust for Employee 124