Is this too expensive?
I did accounts and tax return last year for a photographer client. We quoted & charged £325.00 ish.
Job was clean and easy with Excel bookkeeping.
We reviewed our fee policy and emailed our client base. This client was now going to be charged £395.00. His turnover is around £40000.
He has since moved to a firm that has charged him £150.00!!
I'm quite happy as it was always a last minute job and it had still not arrived for his 06/07 return.
I just wondered if £395.00 was too expensive for this? What would others have charged?
There was no other income.
- flat rate scheme 819 28
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 573 18
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 111 1
- Accountants reference for me?? 236 1
- CIS online 160 3
- Class IV NIC 167 3
- bookkeeping system 195 4
- Company van paid by director 110 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,566 46
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 253 3
- changes to small vat returns after death. 132 3
- Private company division 99 1
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 304 6
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 639 7
- Split year treatment ? 120 1
- How to reward a long standing employee 278 3
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 109 2
- New intermediaries reporting requirements 209 2
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 250 3
- Special dividends & CGT 311 2