Is this too expensive?
I did accounts and tax return last year for a photographer client. We quoted & charged £325.00 ish.
Job was clean and easy with Excel bookkeeping.
We reviewed our fee policy and emailed our client base. This client was now going to be charged £395.00. His turnover is around £40000.
He has since moved to a firm that has charged him £150.00!!
I'm quite happy as it was always a last minute job and it had still not arrived for his 06/07 return.
I just wondered if £395.00 was too expensive for this? What would others have charged?
There was no other income.
- The stupidity continues 1,347 68
- Bank request To verify Accounts 193 6
- RE assets introduced and rent 67 1
- AML report needed? 154 6
- transactions after account have been closed 307 10
- VAT on work on residential premises (empty for 2 years prior) 60 1
- How to claim subsistence for working away from home 152 2
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 387 9
- Marketing and email surprises 446 9
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 763 26
- What is IRIS World like? 407 10
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 321 5
- Mlom bollocks 246 4
- VT Transactions Stock Issues 104 2
- Non-Europe based but want to do UK taxes 158 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 588 11
- Can I claim Vat on solicitors invoices? 308 6
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 281 6
- Calculating capital gains tax for non-residents UK residential property 165 1
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,377 25
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 444
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 443
- WIP Software 306
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 293
- No payroll scheme in place 241
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 235
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 215
- Is there anything wrong with this? 210
- Small Part Disposal of Property 196
- Uncommercial property business 187