Is this too expensive?
I did accounts and tax return last year for a photographer client. We quoted & charged £325.00 ish.
Job was clean and easy with Excel bookkeeping.
We reviewed our fee policy and emailed our client base. This client was now going to be charged £395.00. His turnover is around £40000.
He has since moved to a firm that has charged him £150.00!!
I'm quite happy as it was always a last minute job and it had still not arrived for his 06/07 return.
I just wondered if £395.00 was too expensive for this? What would others have charged?
There was no other income.
- Error in audited accounts 116 2
- Pratice Management Software 163 3
- Use of home query 93 2
- IT advisory questions? 261 7
- signature required 549 22
- How can I deal with an unethical accountant? 258 6
- Vat registration exception 201 3
- CIS software 95 2
- Homing sandwiches 477 11
- CT600 134 3
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 189 7
- Settlement discount 156 4
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 520 9
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 192 5
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 177 2
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 137 2
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 221 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 141 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 192 2
- Related Party Transactions 133 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,252
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 821
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 526
- Digita Hosted Software 342
- Credit where credit's due....... 318
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 244
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 202
- TheTax Donut 185
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 166
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 165