Is this too expensive?
I did accounts and tax return last year for a photographer client. We quoted & charged £325.00 ish.
Job was clean and easy with Excel bookkeeping.
We reviewed our fee policy and emailed our client base. This client was now going to be charged £395.00. His turnover is around £40000.
He has since moved to a firm that has charged him £150.00!!
I'm quite happy as it was always a last minute job and it had still not arrived for his 06/07 return.
I just wondered if £395.00 was too expensive for this? What would others have charged?
There was no other income.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 593 5
- See you all on the other side 674 6
- 12Pay 437 2
- dividends 587 2
- R&D 305 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,164 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 432 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 392 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 361 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 536 5
- Seeking a tax case 634 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 493 4
- Companies house strike off 526 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 413 2
- Moving to the cloud 731 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 211 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 886 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 204 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,087 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 484 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 556
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 419
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 369
- IRIS and FRS 102 352
- Capitalising Finance Lease 319
- USA help 314
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 294
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 286
- Marginal rates of tax 275
- Capital gains on rental property 262