Is this too expensive?
I did accounts and tax return last year for a photographer client. We quoted & charged £325.00 ish.
Job was clean and easy with Excel bookkeeping.
We reviewed our fee policy and emailed our client base. This client was now going to be charged £395.00. His turnover is around £40000.
He has since moved to a firm that has charged him £150.00!!
I'm quite happy as it was always a last minute job and it had still not arrived for his 06/07 return.
I just wondered if £395.00 was too expensive for this? What would others have charged?
There was no other income.
- Ordering same-day transactions 15 1
- As a soletrader taxi service, would purchasing low emissions taxi-cars qualify for AIA capital allowance? 124 1
- Scams are not always obvious 2,257 37
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,478 21
- Closing my business down 184 9
- What do you all do in your spare time? 887 36
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 39 1
- VAT flat rate scheme 144 2
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 171 1
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 229 3
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 620 13
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 241 4
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 193 6
- Director - earning less than £8500 and no taxable benefits - PllD? 147 1
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 306 4
- Need some help on importing procedures and VAT 99 1
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 2,119 18
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 432 6
- FPS or EPS 185 2
- Continuity of Practice 232 2
- Moving away from CCH software 957
- QROP pension input amounts 443
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 387
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 361
- fraud 288
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 263
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 232
- Construction CIS LLP Company 215
- EPS and CIS deductions 204
- Out of time or not? 186