Is this too expensive?
I did accounts and tax return last year for a photographer client. We quoted & charged £325.00 ish.
Job was clean and easy with Excel bookkeeping.
We reviewed our fee policy and emailed our client base. This client was now going to be charged £395.00. His turnover is around £40000.
He has since moved to a firm that has charged him £150.00!!
I'm quite happy as it was always a last minute job and it had still not arrived for his 06/07 return.
I just wondered if £395.00 was too expensive for this? What would others have charged?
There was no other income.
- Any reasons for a dissolved company to comply with HMRC requesting Corporation Tax and Tax Returns 36 1
- Salary Sacrifice andy subsistence payments 255 7
- RBS advising client they don't want his business 2,328 13
- Auto-enrolment staging dates, letters etc 107 4
- VAT FRS for a Formula 2 Racing Driver 91 2
- Overdrawn directors loan account. 922 21
- Can you have two types of sales? Sales with VAT and Sale without VAT? 343 9
- Company Structure 262 2
- The importance of Grammar 2,040 58
- Who is responsible for goods values for customs clearance? 35 1
- Accountant Specialization. 76 1
- Student Loan Box in Year Repaid 198 3
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 244 1
- Director Liability 226 4
- Finding mobile numbers for clients we have lost contact with 388 5
- Travel and Subsistence Expenses 227 2
- Freelance/Employee 486 13
- 2 companies, one payroll 292 9
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 344 1
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 671 14
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 399
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 362
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 341
- Electric Car 274
- S222 Charge 233
- IP trans to holding company 177
- Taxable Benefit for Director? 167
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 158
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 156
- AIA 153