TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return
TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return which asks about supplying your services through a 'service company'.
We have quite a few clients who do this, no staff, but they are certainly not IR35 type companies.
It seems crazy that I am sat here with tax returns that are done but for this.
But if you ignore it, does that mean HMRC can use their new powers to impose penalties for not getting it right, and throw you in the tower (oh sorry, just realised the tower bit hasn't been enacted yet).
How are other dealing with tihs, or are you ignoring it due to lack of clarification?
- Companies Made Simple Dashboard? 195 2
- Employment Allowance 238 3
- simple one...capitalisation of legal fees on purchase of business 160 4
- CIC Company 525 7
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 1,350 21
- VAT online filing exemptions 292 4
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 871 18
- NALS Accountants Report 126 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,484 35
- Legal title not in the company name 297 10
- Dividend dates 576 10
- Sole properietor 204 4
- transitioning payroll 257 8
- dividend proposals 138 2
- How to reclaim VAT that was missed off previous invoices? 250 2
- Deduction from Salary 315 8
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 210 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,754 60
- Child Tax Credits - date of cessation of qualifying young person 97 2
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 441 10
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 625
- Cancelled 365
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 345
- Cancelled 313
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 284
- Probiz 274
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 235
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 231
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 206
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 177