TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return
TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return which asks about supplying your services through a 'service company'.
We have quite a few clients who do this, no staff, but they are certainly not IR35 type companies.
It seems crazy that I am sat here with tax returns that are done but for this.
But if you ignore it, does that mean HMRC can use their new powers to impose penalties for not getting it right, and throw you in the tower (oh sorry, just realised the tower bit hasn't been enacted yet).
How are other dealing with tihs, or are you ignoring it due to lack of clarification?
- TaxCalc Accounts production 129 2
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 372 8
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 214 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 408 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 95 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,365 42
- How much of your work is admin? 628 5
- Nominal Ledger 391 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 585 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 191 2
- Old CGT loss 215 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 199 3
- Paper tax return 166 4
- Start up allowance? 385 12
- Will I need to resign? 221 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 253 3
- AIA or IFA 460 7
- Surely not? 470 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 647 9
- Late Registration for VAT 371 11