TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return
TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return which asks about supplying your services through a 'service company'.
We have quite a few clients who do this, no staff, but they are certainly not IR35 type companies.
It seems crazy that I am sat here with tax returns that are done but for this.
But if you ignore it, does that mean HMRC can use their new powers to impose penalties for not getting it right, and throw you in the tower (oh sorry, just realised the tower bit hasn't been enacted yet).
How are other dealing with tihs, or are you ignoring it due to lack of clarification?
- Companies House 30 2
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 64 3
- HMRC repayment issued, how long till it hits account? 85 1
- Sage Payroll & NIC 360 7
- Company Pension Contributions 232 6
- Gross Profit Percentage 124 4
- Expenses allowable 114 3
- How to Value a Business 439 8
- Let Property Campaign 364 6
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 483 11
- Is there anything I should know about Northern Irish companies? 106 1
- Self employment trap - pension 325 3
- Awkward IP 593 9
- ESC A19 114 2
- When does my Property business start 257 4
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,527 43
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 862 19
- Preparing a consolidated TB 225 5
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 1,235 20
- SE sales person paid in cash and goods 103 1
- CTA study material 591
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 590
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 361
- Employment related securities question 221
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 193
- ATED Penalties 192
- AIM Stocks and IHT 174
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 129
- Trust for Employee 124
- Expat pension contributions? 123