TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return
TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return which asks about supplying your services through a 'service company'.
We have quite a few clients who do this, no staff, but they are certainly not IR35 type companies.
It seems crazy that I am sat here with tax returns that are done but for this.
But if you ignore it, does that mean HMRC can use their new powers to impose penalties for not getting it right, and throw you in the tower (oh sorry, just realised the tower bit hasn't been enacted yet).
How are other dealing with tihs, or are you ignoring it due to lack of clarification?
- UKBA financial requirements for spouse visa 279 22
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 118 3
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 61 2
- Payment of tax due on 2014/15 Self Assessment tax return 52 1
- Hobby Horse 807 8
- Non resident income. 459 20
- What sectors to target? 618 30
- FYAs on second-hand vans 270 7
- Rent a room scheme query. 193 3
- client can't/won't pay 1,952 41
- Self assesment online 1,006 11
- Why do I do this every year 430 9
- Watch out self-assessment scam e-mail 309 5
- closing limited company 197 2
- VAT when selling on Amazon 116 1
- HMRC filing meltdown? 539 14
- Childcare voucher schemes 260 9
- IHT and US resident 79 1
- Limited Companies Merger 217 6
- Incidental costs of Acquisition for inherited property/shares 146 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 937
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 653
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 605
- Latest phishing scam 581
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 420
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 316
- Scratch Head 243
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 239
- Sabbatical payments 201
- Negligible Value Claim 179