TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return
TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return which asks about supplying your services through a 'service company'.
We have quite a few clients who do this, no staff, but they are certainly not IR35 type companies.
It seems crazy that I am sat here with tax returns that are done but for this.
But if you ignore it, does that mean HMRC can use their new powers to impose penalties for not getting it right, and throw you in the tower (oh sorry, just realised the tower bit hasn't been enacted yet).
How are other dealing with tihs, or are you ignoring it due to lack of clarification?
- Any Scottish members out there? 10,414 385
- P11D Query 168 5
- Investor wants shares. How does that work? 157 6
- Should he transfer the Van into the company ? 147 1
- How can customer service quality vary between the basic pension firms? 99 1
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 1,258 24
- What is the role of an accountant? 515 14
- Why Shoebuy Coupon Shopping Made Easy With These Expert Tips? 267 7
- 100% Xero practice 2,281 42
- More stupid generic notices from HMRC on RTI 129 1
- Difference of Sales Invoices and Bank receipts for Sales 178 6
- VAT registration pre-incorporation- wait for TOGC or treat as sale? 112 1
- Scottish but not UK 329 9
- Pension Contributions Relief 292 10
- A question for the payroll-only bureau's out there 263 1
- Out of Date Returns, CIS and Determination 108 3
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,327 25
- Company Accounts 445 8
- QuickBooks - Separating expenses from purchases 110 2
- Lexis Nexis 3 Month Cancellation Notice 301 7
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,221
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 430
- National Insurance 332
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 327
- Non Resident 254
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 250
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 246
- Franchise income and costs 219
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 154
- Hands on experience of Digita 153