TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return
TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return which asks about supplying your services through a 'service company'.
We have quite a few clients who do this, no staff, but they are certainly not IR35 type companies.
It seems crazy that I am sat here with tax returns that are done but for this.
But if you ignore it, does that mean HMRC can use their new powers to impose penalties for not getting it right, and throw you in the tower (oh sorry, just realised the tower bit hasn't been enacted yet).
How are other dealing with tihs, or are you ignoring it due to lack of clarification?
- Xmas party 106 1
- Just because it's Friday 272 6
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,357 66
- Inheritance Tax - Simple Question 141 4
- Non-resident employer & employee 104 4
- Capital Allowances 148 4
- equipment rental 219 10
- Acquisition by company 109 5
- Non sequitur 533 7
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 1,486 23
- R&D on products not sold 99 3
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 901 13
- Tech Champion of the Year 239 5
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 194 4
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 638 9
- Transfer of land to family members 92 2
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 584 11
- The process of issuing dividend? 207 6
- Not registered for VAT. Germany wants proof! 234 5
- Pattern for CTA 321 7
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,364
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 436
- Alphabet shares 238
- Agent fees to sell business 230
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 227
- Charge out rates in London 179
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 168
- which entity 150
- UK tax regime 'attractive' to investors, says KPMG 142
- confusion about 140