TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return
TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return which asks about supplying your services through a 'service company'.
We have quite a few clients who do this, no staff, but they are certainly not IR35 type companies.
It seems crazy that I am sat here with tax returns that are done but for this.
But if you ignore it, does that mean HMRC can use their new powers to impose penalties for not getting it right, and throw you in the tower (oh sorry, just realised the tower bit hasn't been enacted yet).
How are other dealing with tihs, or are you ignoring it due to lack of clarification?
- Do I Need A Balance Sheet? 45 1
- Invoice Help 201 7
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 112 3
- Employee overpaid who has left 202 4
- Limited Company keeping receipts 192 3
- Sorry ignore me 876 24
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 541 5
- What are options for non CA firm 1,915 35
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,226 12
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 132 12
- Errors in prior year accounts 782 20
- VAT & capitalising 53 1
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 297 5
- Free Shares ? 233 2
- Is this a scam? 549 7
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 293 7
- How do I calculate the VAT due (cash basis) on receipts which suffer a cis deduction? 271 6
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 148 1
- Peer to Peer lending 863 9
- VAT B2B V's Reverse Charge 101 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 621
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 529
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 292
- Cancelled 283
- Cancelled 242
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 188
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 187
- Probiz 168
- What's the market like for temps? 163
- Married woman dies owning marital home 161