TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return
TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return which asks about supplying your services through a 'service company'.
We have quite a few clients who do this, no staff, but they are certainly not IR35 type companies.
It seems crazy that I am sat here with tax returns that are done but for this.
But if you ignore it, does that mean HMRC can use their new powers to impose penalties for not getting it right, and throw you in the tower (oh sorry, just realised the tower bit hasn't been enacted yet).
How are other dealing with tihs, or are you ignoring it due to lack of clarification?
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 63 1
- Employers NI allowance 298 3
- Where to follow court cases/rulings 603 7
- Paying Son 369 14
- Which time limits apply? 369 4
- HMRC Discovery powers 175 2
- Client Paperwork Retention? 356 10
- Exclusion from VAT Registration 139 4
- Appeal against penalty- error in SA tax return 278 3
- Just checking re PSA 240 1
- Reimbursing director travel costs 322 4
- Anyone else getting these HMRC letters? 1,481 7
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,522 19
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 332 2
- Friday Question 580 7
- New Client works under PAYE but is about to set up own LTD. 432 8
- Independent Examination work programme 159 2
- Non reporting RTI - penalties 550 9
- Buy to Let Property! Shell I buy or not? 310 2
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 225 7
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 493
- DTA tie-breaker issue 294
- CGT for NOn UK residents 263
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 254
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 246
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 231
- Apprenticeship Levy 228
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 220
- Capital Gains personal representatives 207
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 191