TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return
TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return which asks about supplying your services through a 'service company'.
We have quite a few clients who do this, no staff, but they are certainly not IR35 type companies.
It seems crazy that I am sat here with tax returns that are done but for this.
But if you ignore it, does that mean HMRC can use their new powers to impose penalties for not getting it right, and throw you in the tower (oh sorry, just realised the tower bit hasn't been enacted yet).
How are other dealing with tihs, or are you ignoring it due to lack of clarification?
- Classic cars investment 433 12
- The return of George A? 41 2
- Audit and paypal balances 104 5
- Dividends & S455 91 2
- Trustee in Bankruptcy 227 6
- How long do legal aid take to pay? 195 2
- Transfer of shares to ultimate controlling party 105 7
- Professional Qualification 443 7
- Missing C79 100 4
- Buying fees 571 4
- Tiwan contractor 59 2
- NI Contributions in order to claim state pension 335 8
- IHT Query 361 7
- Payroll handover information 118 2
- National Insurance Contributions 269 6
- Freehold Property Depreciation 195 9
- Jointly owned property 152 3
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 441 14
- A very basic T9 or T0 Question... 307 6
- Unpaid Fee's 696 11
- Possible Partnership? 539
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 535
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 473
- New Fangled Penalties 336
- Clubs and Taxable Income 280
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 266
- Loans to other companies 210
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 197
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 168
- Outsource Data Entry 163