TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return
TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return which asks about supplying your services through a 'service company'.
We have quite a few clients who do this, no staff, but they are certainly not IR35 type companies.
It seems crazy that I am sat here with tax returns that are done but for this.
But if you ignore it, does that mean HMRC can use their new powers to impose penalties for not getting it right, and throw you in the tower (oh sorry, just realised the tower bit hasn't been enacted yet).
How are other dealing with tihs, or are you ignoring it due to lack of clarification?
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 187 3
- Money Laundering Manual 234 10
- As I was saying, Its VAT question day 324 8
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 720 24
- VAT with Russia 51 1
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,011 28
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 166 2
- Worst corporate entertaining events? 1,110 9
- CGT on Let Property 213 4
- Business only use of company car 563 22
- valuation of vehicles 279 14
- Director registration for SA question 147 8
- New Company reviews please 404 10
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 135 1
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 428 7
- directors loan 176 5
- RTI Mess 499 9
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 351 13
- Mortgage Interest - Tax Deductible 357 3
- CIS not deducted 266 4
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 274
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 234
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 230
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 207
- Any thoughts on Capium? 186
- Expenses Software 185
- cgt quoted shares losses 175
- auto enrolment 170
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 168
- Car Capital Contribution 153