TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return
TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return which asks about supplying your services through a 'service company'.
We have quite a few clients who do this, no staff, but they are certainly not IR35 type companies.
It seems crazy that I am sat here with tax returns that are done but for this.
But if you ignore it, does that mean HMRC can use their new powers to impose penalties for not getting it right, and throw you in the tower (oh sorry, just realised the tower bit hasn't been enacted yet).
How are other dealing with tihs, or are you ignoring it due to lack of clarification?
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 769 5
- See you all on the other side 774 6
- 12Pay 555 2
- dividends 767 2
- R&D 371 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,234 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 485 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 488 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 446 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 585 5
- Seeking a tax case 700 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 563 4
- Companies house strike off 682 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 505 2
- Moving to the cloud 792 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 231 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 954 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 236 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,133 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 544 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 583
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 434
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 383
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 370
- IRIS and FRS 102 370
- Marginal rates of tax 361
- Capitalising Finance Lease 349
- Class 2 NI 343
- USA help 330
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 315