TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return
TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return which asks about supplying your services through a 'service company'.
We have quite a few clients who do this, no staff, but they are certainly not IR35 type companies.
It seems crazy that I am sat here with tax returns that are done but for this.
But if you ignore it, does that mean HMRC can use their new powers to impose penalties for not getting it right, and throw you in the tower (oh sorry, just realised the tower bit hasn't been enacted yet).
How are other dealing with tihs, or are you ignoring it due to lack of clarification?
- Intercompany advice 180 3
- Spam blocking 648 35
- Does the AR01 reflect the actual money invested in a company 197 9
- Subject to tax and NIC? 93 3
- Can we learn from the financial services industry? 279 9
- HMRC don't make it easy! 199 3
- Recouping VAT on third-party purchases 125 2
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 293 13
- Is interest still due? 217 4
- Spreadsheets - electronically owned data?? 143 3
- Theatre Tax Relief 534 2
- Ex-gratia payments 351 7
- Splitting PAYE tax code between two jobs both with variable hours 203 5
- How long to process paper 64-8 (SA)? 222 4
- Just for fun. 962 32
- Entrepreneur's Relief - Disposal over a period of time 118 1
- Has auto-enrolment tipped the scales? 284 3
- Excel Instances 135 2
- How to pay national insurance 580 17
- P11DX: change of requirement by HMRC 1,770 13
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 391
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 386
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 354
- Perkbox 320
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 320
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 278
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 274
- Document Management Systems 259
- WIP Software 244
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 186