TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return
TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return which asks about supplying your services through a 'service company'.
We have quite a few clients who do this, no staff, but they are certainly not IR35 type companies.
It seems crazy that I am sat here with tax returns that are done but for this.
But if you ignore it, does that mean HMRC can use their new powers to impose penalties for not getting it right, and throw you in the tower (oh sorry, just realised the tower bit hasn't been enacted yet).
How are other dealing with tihs, or are you ignoring it due to lack of clarification?
- Cash in Hand 159 3
- Buy to let and capitak gain 189 5
- are receipts needed? 635 17
- SA302's anyone?? 620 18
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 333 8
- High value residential property - SDLT 15% 137 1
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 355 12
- Busines software 168 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 201 6
- Converting a barn for business use 188 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 318 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 321 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 490 10
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 326 3
- Bookkeping software 732 7
- Clogged Losses 283 5
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 277 9
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 662 10
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 277 4
- Accounting for Bank Loyalty Rewards? 131 1
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 910
- International interest certificate 522
- NOVA 372
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 328
- Management expenses for investment company 276
- Bonus Bonds 271
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 186
- P11D benefit received by widow 166
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 162
- EXACT ONLINE 162