TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return
TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return which asks about supplying your services through a 'service company'.
We have quite a few clients who do this, no staff, but they are certainly not IR35 type companies.
It seems crazy that I am sat here with tax returns that are done but for this.
But if you ignore it, does that mean HMRC can use their new powers to impose penalties for not getting it right, and throw you in the tower (oh sorry, just realised the tower bit hasn't been enacted yet).
How are other dealing with tihs, or are you ignoring it due to lack of clarification?
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 358 9
- Starting up in practice - safety net 266 8
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 368 11
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,444 27
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,165 35
- Can Excel sheets be imported into Digita Accounts Production Posting Sheets? 120 1
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 363 11
- How to avoid PAYE Registeration 248 4
- Rental property company 121 1
- Payroo Employer allowance query 269 8
- Enforcing A CCJ 390 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 176 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 207 2
- Comapny valuation qualifications 153 2
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 517 5
- Director's tax return 406 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 191 3
- Flat rate vat 251 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 204 5
- Coming in from the cold 408 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 826
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 574
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 442
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 322
- Free Tax Legislation? 296
- Director Loan account operation 275
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 264
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 261
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 240
- Paye procedures for CVA 182