TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return
TR4 of the 2008 SA tax return which asks about supplying your services through a 'service company'.
We have quite a few clients who do this, no staff, but they are certainly not IR35 type companies.
It seems crazy that I am sat here with tax returns that are done but for this.
But if you ignore it, does that mean HMRC can use their new powers to impose penalties for not getting it right, and throw you in the tower (oh sorry, just realised the tower bit hasn't been enacted yet).
How are other dealing with tihs, or are you ignoring it due to lack of clarification?
- Benefit in Kind 48 2
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 832 16
- Renewals on property rental business 48 1
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 285 7
- Windows 10 anyone? 33 1
- Not a question - just a POI 88 3
- MVL 52 2
- Bankstream 1,039 24
- FACTA form help with CRS definitions for SSAS 166 2
- SDLT 231 7
- Xerocon 2016 581 11
- CT600 Software - anyone else having issues? 360 8
- charity selling (donated) recycled materials & for scrap- VAT? 101 1
- Disengagement Help! 504 14
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR)? 233 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,566 33
- Earings from Gardening after retirement 61 1
- Software that posts COGS? 613 14
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 543 20
- Maternity and claining expenses 164 4