Transfer of Freehold.
We had a client Co.which let a property on a 999 year ground rent lease but then subsequently was dissolved in 2001.The Freehold apparantly is still held in the name of the dissolved Co.
We realise that in such cases the property is vested in the Treasury Solicitors but before transferring the Title a director of the Old Co.has asked if there are any taxation or any other implications of relinquishing the title deeds.
We would think none as the Co.was dissolved and the property should have devolved to the Treasury some time ago BUT is there anything we are missing that could result from relinquishment of the Title Deeds?(excuse if a daft question!)
Thanks in anticipation.
- Xerocon 2016 820 13
- Personal Tax 202 3
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,865 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 240 2
- Mortgage Reference 174 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 157 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,178 45
- Practical experience 851 15
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 434 9
- VAT 307 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 221 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 189 1
- last minute request 296 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 81 1
- Cash gift from India 503 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 86 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 465 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 131 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 282 6
- Maternity and claining expenses 670 6