Transfer of Freehold.
We had a client Co.which let a property on a 999 year ground rent lease but then subsequently was dissolved in 2001.The Freehold apparantly is still held in the name of the dissolved Co.
We realise that in such cases the property is vested in the Treasury Solicitors but before transferring the Title a director of the Old Co.has asked if there are any taxation or any other implications of relinquishing the title deeds.
We would think none as the Co.was dissolved and the property should have devolved to the Treasury some time ago BUT is there anything we are missing that could result from relinquishment of the Title Deeds?(excuse if a daft question!)
Thanks in anticipation.
- Professional coaching claimable? 94 1
- Sage instant account codes 124 1
- Networking 140 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 265 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 181 1
- Turnover on a tax return 309 8
- incorrect old p60 452 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 304 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,933 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 295 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 252 3
- VAT refund 190 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 264 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 270 3
- Missing tax return 397 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,129 30
- Inflation and fees 1,412 24
- Sage Priority Support 193 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 847 24
- Micro-entity accounts 320 1