We are undertaking a transfer pricing review for our client, a UK subsidiary of a US parent in the service industry.
We have hit a bit of a brick wall in being able to demonstrate that the calculation of the "management charges" is acceptable, as we haven't been able to identify any similar companies where we can get enough information.
Can anybody help with this or have any useful suggestions.
- RTI Fees 293
- Where's our 10%? 268
- Driving sales growth 213
- CIS late registration 207
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 204
- EIS 202
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 192
- Break up basis accounting 187
- Accounts production software for business SSC 186
- Best structure 184
- High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge Error? 176
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 152
- Is commission on sales always vatable? 136
- Integrate accounts software with infusionsoft 135
- SEIS and DeMinimus Aid 133
- Property does not qualify for FHL, what is allowable? 119
- Employers NIC holiday paper application form 114
- Child benefit 111
- Trusts - loan to beneficiary 106
- National Insurance when leaving UK 104