Transfer of Property to Limited Company
I have been approached by a client who own three properties - one is owned outright and the other two have mortgages. He is wanting to form a limited company and transfer the three properties to the limited company. He wants the limited company to comprise of three shareholders/deirectors.
I beleive the long term view is expand the property portfolio via the limited company.
Is this possible and what are the implications - I have phoned a few Solicitors, but seem to be receiving rather vague responses.
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- Cashflow forecasting software 248 3
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,897 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 240 4
- Turnover on a tax return 185 7
- incorrect old p60 391 9
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 228 3
- VAT refund 132 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 214 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 258 3
- Missing tax return 379 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,100 30
- Inflation and fees 1,395 24
- Sage Priority Support 182 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 835 24
- Micro-entity accounts 268 1
- Related party disclosure 225 3
- Company reconstruction 159 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 244 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 166 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 187 1