Trial Balance in Excel
I tend to use A3 Trial Balance Paper, on manual jobs, with the 14 columns-Balance b/fwd,Bank Account, Cash Account etc.
This can be quite time consuming, particularly when adding up a column or when making a mistake and having to re-add.
Has anyone devised their own Trial Balance in Excel or could someone point me in the direction of where I could download my own version.
- property capital gains 153 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 142 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,160 13
- Tips on meals 180 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 516 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 161 3
- Personal Tax 730 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 180 2
- Stumped - IHT 144 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 410 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 473 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,283 33
- Credit management tools 147 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 771 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 404 7
- CGT and primary residence 181 1
- Marriage Allowance 279 3
- S455 and February year ends 335 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 891 18
- Closing down loss-making company 461 5