Is this triangulation?
Question about 'Outside the scope of UK VAT'.
Movement of goods is from NL to Germany.
UK supplier invoices our company (in the UK) without VAT for those goods (from their warehouse in NL).
We invoice our Customer in Germany without VAT 'sales to EC customers' (record on ECSL).
I'm told by HMRC that the transaction is 'outside the scope of UK VAT.
So would both Supplier invoice and Customer invoice be recorded as T9 in Sage?
- Company Accounts 62 1
- Vat on Royalites 76 1
- 100% Xero practice 2,106 34
- Vat treatment of charity business income 59 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 9,152 341
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 830 17
- Umbrella Company 131 2
- Outsourcing iXBRL Tagging 421 24
- Payroll YTD info on Operaii 74 1
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 140 5
- Mortgage deposit Gift 422 18
- Profitable company wanting to buy an office 160 3
- property rental income split 254 3
- Shadow director or alternative? 466 4
- Does my client qualify for CGT Loss? 123 1
- EIS/SEIS capital gains exemption 93 2
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,266 5
- Use of home for storage 325 6
- VAT registration for self employed dentist??? 324 10
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,238 21
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,185
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 403
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 314
- National Insurance 308
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 260
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 233
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 232
- Non Resident 218
- Franchise income and costs 201
- A question for the payroll-only bureau's out there 147