Is this triangulation?
Question about 'Outside the scope of UK VAT'.
Movement of goods is from NL to Germany.
UK supplier invoices our company (in the UK) without VAT for those goods (from their warehouse in NL).
We invoice our Customer in Germany without VAT 'sales to EC customers' (record on ECSL).
I'm told by HMRC that the transaction is 'outside the scope of UK VAT.
So would both Supplier invoice and Customer invoice be recorded as T9 in Sage?
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 100 1
- Transferring DLA between Directors 261 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 84 1
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 36 1
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 173 1
- Stumped - IHT 312 5
- Creative Auto Enrolment 802 12
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,363 35
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 106 3
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 241 4
- True Potential AE 271 2
- Closing down loss-making company 513 6
- CGT and primary residence 224 2
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 311 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,241 14
- VAT disaggregation 291 4
- Giving shares away 453 8
- Non-IR35 contractors and travel, since Autumn Statement 242 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 573 11
- property capital gains 261 2