Is this triangulation?
Question about 'Outside the scope of UK VAT'.
Movement of goods is from NL to Germany.
UK supplier invoices our company (in the UK) without VAT for those goods (from their warehouse in NL).
We invoice our Customer in Germany without VAT 'sales to EC customers' (record on ECSL).
I'm told by HMRC that the transaction is 'outside the scope of UK VAT.
So would both Supplier invoice and Customer invoice be recorded as T9 in Sage?
- Accountants' Error 732 16
- Corporation tax due date confusion 49 1
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 161 5
- ICPA taxwise fee protection 158 3
- Scoot 194 4
- Zero Rated VAT on New Building 158 2
- Tax code for Companies House fees 215 3
- G'day IPA-IFA 667 11
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,460 20
- VAT customer is registered in France, goods shipped to the UK 114 1
- Regaining my qualification 223 2
- Self-Assessment - NIC Exemption 243 2
- Recommendations for tax advice sole practitioner 252 2
- Auto enrolment 203 3
- Shareholder agreement 177 3
- Tax treatment of cashed in American Savings Plan 201 3
- Company Reorganisation 169 3
- Employee Loan 218 2
- IRIS - Personal Tax - 2013/14 - Page UKP2 471 15
- Statutory residence test - transit days 604 5
- Skandia using wrong address 1,458
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 775
- Any views 705
- HMRC Employers Diary 526
- International interest certificate 428
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 394
- Sale of business 359
- NOVA 262
- Advertising services? 261
- IRIS Open Books problem 253