Is this triangulation?
Question about 'Outside the scope of UK VAT'.
Movement of goods is from NL to Germany.
UK supplier invoices our company (in the UK) without VAT for those goods (from their warehouse in NL).
We invoice our Customer in Germany without VAT 'sales to EC customers' (record on ECSL).
I'm told by HMRC that the transaction is 'outside the scope of UK VAT.
So would both Supplier invoice and Customer invoice be recorded as T9 in Sage?
- Do I need to pay my accountant 796 11
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 1,088 12
- LLP members transfer to limited companies. 96 1
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 636 20
- Audit 73 1
- carry back of gift aid 166 3
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 290 8
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 461 13
- Awkward IP 1,142 12
- What's in a name ? 933 8
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 838 10
- Negligible value - JJB Sports 168 1
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 551 11
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 226 3
- Should everyone be entitled to a personal allowance 377 6
- Potentially dodgy client 390 3
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 558 28
- Entrepeneurs relief 455 18
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 399 9
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 540 23
- CTA study material 782
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 484
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 424
- Employment related securities question 313
- AIM Stocks and IHT 290
- Expat pension contributions? 267
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 264
- Trust for Employee 247
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 200
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 151