Is this triangulation?
Question about 'Outside the scope of UK VAT'.
Movement of goods is from NL to Germany.
UK supplier invoices our company (in the UK) without VAT for those goods (from their warehouse in NL).
We invoice our Customer in Germany without VAT 'sales to EC customers' (record on ECSL).
I'm told by HMRC that the transaction is 'outside the scope of UK VAT.
So would both Supplier invoice and Customer invoice be recorded as T9 in Sage?
- US share sale - income or capital 20 1
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,335 12
- flat rate scheme 863 30
- Allocation of income from property 302 8
- Capital allowances on residential property? 103 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 206 2
- Before I call employers helpline 312 2
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 652 18
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 142 1
- Accountants reference for me?? 269 1
- CIS online 169 3
- Class IV NIC 212 3
- bookkeeping system 227 4
- Company van paid by director 127 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,579 46
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 259 3
- changes to small vat returns after death. 159 3
- Private company division 135 1
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 319 6
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 650 7