Is this triangulation?
Question about 'Outside the scope of UK VAT'.
Movement of goods is from NL to Germany.
UK supplier invoices our company (in the UK) without VAT for those goods (from their warehouse in NL).
We invoice our Customer in Germany without VAT 'sales to EC customers' (record on ECSL).
I'm told by HMRC that the transaction is 'outside the scope of UK VAT.
So would both Supplier invoice and Customer invoice be recorded as T9 in Sage?
- Anybody still doing returns? 900 35
- Tax relief when working away 119 3
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 232 9
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 1,297 20
- Designated sole Residence 220 5
- A little knowledge 226 5
- Scratch Head 324 1
- Year end 249 2
- US/UK Dual Citizenship 314 13
- Clothing 624 19
- Investment properties/freehold land 150 6
- Parent and subsidiary... 180 5
- Identity check problem 1,508 14
- No tax returns for 6 year 187 1
- Capital allowances on Software 233 2
- Trading Losses - 3 Year Carry Back 125 3
- Company director and KIT days 132 1
- client can't/won't pay 2,193 50
- Digita in the cloud 91 1
- Change to PAYE TAX CODE 253 7
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 960
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 684
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 631
- Latest phishing scam 608
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 446
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 331
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 263
- Sabbatical payments 223
- Still Christmas at HMRC? 207
- Negligible Value Claim 203