Is this triangulation?
Question about 'Outside the scope of UK VAT'.
Movement of goods is from NL to Germany.
UK supplier invoices our company (in the UK) without VAT for those goods (from their warehouse in NL).
We invoice our Customer in Germany without VAT 'sales to EC customers' (record on ECSL).
I'm told by HMRC that the transaction is 'outside the scope of UK VAT.
So would both Supplier invoice and Customer invoice be recorded as T9 in Sage?
- Easiest and quickest way to reopen dissolved company, for the purposes of having access to funds in the bank account. 169 6
- Who can I refer leads to? 136 1
- Engagement letter 122 2
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 98 3
- Minutes & Dividend Vouchers 265 7
- How do you account in the VAT return for 266 4
- Abortive legal fees deductible on sale? 82 2
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 123 3
- Signing Accounts for Mortgage Reference 160 2
- Missing accountant! 1,364 6
- ACCA qualified but not enough 1,028 18
- Sage Import Data 150 3
- Australian dividend 86 1
- Wages paid into another persons bank account 479 9
- Private Healthcare Benefit In Kind 93 3
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 571 13
- updating shareholdings on companies house 74 1
- Spanish Tax Return 200 6
- Dividend Vouchers 222 3
- National Insurance. 254 2
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 420
- CTA study material 385
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 282
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 262
- Pre incorp expenses 237
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 212
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 205
- Slight twist on employment related securities 192
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 136
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 133