Is this triangulation?
Question about 'Outside the scope of UK VAT'.
Movement of goods is from NL to Germany.
UK supplier invoices our company (in the UK) without VAT for those goods (from their warehouse in NL).
We invoice our Customer in Germany without VAT 'sales to EC customers' (record on ECSL).
I'm told by HMRC that the transaction is 'outside the scope of UK VAT.
So would both Supplier invoice and Customer invoice be recorded as T9 in Sage?
- Friday Question 453 7
- New Client works under PAYE but is about to set up own LTD. 361 8
- Client Paperwork Retention? 92 2
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 306 1
- Independent Examination work programme 81 2
- Non reporting RTI - penalties 519 9
- Buy to Let Property! Shell I buy or not? 198 2
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,320 16
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 218 7
- Employers NI allowance 153 2
- What is the best way to buy commercial property these days 269 5
- Auto Enrolment 231 2
- Tax Point as opposed to VAT point 179 2
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 1,910 30
- Anyone else getting these HMRC letters? 1,259 6
- Appeal against penalty- error in SA tax return 195 2
- Outside the scope VAT box 6 244 7
- Swimming Pool Income 346 4
- Coming off flat rate VAT 316 2
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 506 6
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 488
- DTA tie-breaker issue 290
- CGT for NOn UK residents 259
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 240
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 235
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 228
- Apprenticeship Levy 227
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 216
- Just checking re PSA 209
- Capital Gains personal representatives 202