Is this triangulation?
Question about 'Outside the scope of UK VAT'.
Movement of goods is from NL to Germany.
UK supplier invoices our company (in the UK) without VAT for those goods (from their warehouse in NL).
We invoice our Customer in Germany without VAT 'sales to EC customers' (record on ECSL).
I'm told by HMRC that the transaction is 'outside the scope of UK VAT.
So would both Supplier invoice and Customer invoice be recorded as T9 in Sage?
- Practicing without a Practicing Certificate 87 2
- Gift Aid declaration via SMS 97 1
- Flat rate category 201 2
- At what point is the sales? 115 2
- Accountant let me down 700 8
- UK resident director of a non resident company 120 1
- 2020 Annual Conference 189 4
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 1,248 27
- VAT admin query 148 1
- Professional Clearance 1,250 30
- How much do you charge for Accountant's Reference? 1,497 14
- Past rental expenses 343 6
- Let Property Campaign - Joint Owner Died 151 3
- Are there any auto-enrolment engagement letter templates? 1,489 35
- Client right to working papers 1,446 10
- Growth Street 204 2
- Client has two UTRS, How do you get HMRC to correct this? 277 9
- Microsoft One Drive 637 23
- SA302's - What's the deal? 521 8
- Online Back Up 303 7
- NHS finance professionals 635
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 401
- Foreign Pension Contribution 369
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 346
- vat gross profit percentage margins 344
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 322
- Quickbooks online filing of VAT 302
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 291
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 251
- IFA income recognition & reporting 209