Is this triangulation?
Question about 'Outside the scope of UK VAT'.
Movement of goods is from NL to Germany.
UK supplier invoices our company (in the UK) without VAT for those goods (from their warehouse in NL).
We invoice our Customer in Germany without VAT 'sales to EC customers' (record on ECSL).
I'm told by HMRC that the transaction is 'outside the scope of UK VAT.
So would both Supplier invoice and Customer invoice be recorded as T9 in Sage?
- Threshold company limited by guarantee. 22 1
- What do you all do in your spare time? 585 27
- Retrospective VAT Claim 73 1
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 319 9
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,384 20
- SAGE 50 PAYROLL YEAR END 202 5
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 372 6
- Can software startup claim VAT refund during development? 144 6
- Tax implications on building an 'office' 189 2
- VAT on employee loan 243 2
- VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs" into "Other Costs". Is that compulsory? It seems mad. 177 3
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 699 18
- Partial PPR relief to non-resident after 05 Apr 2015 146 1
- Purchased Goodwill 107 1
- Accounting Package for Projects 74 2
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 94 1
- Are accountants keeping up with the pace of change? 203 4
- Recruitment agencies 584 1
- Do you charge fee or % for Successful appeal against HMRC penalties? 520 20
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 269 9
- New Fangled Penalties 1,076
- Moving away from CCH software 929
- QROP pension input amounts 424
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 370
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 337
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 309
- fraud 262
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 235
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 209
- Construction CIS LLP Company 189