Is this triangulation?
Question about 'Outside the scope of UK VAT'.
Movement of goods is from NL to Germany.
UK supplier invoices our company (in the UK) without VAT for those goods (from their warehouse in NL).
We invoice our Customer in Germany without VAT 'sales to EC customers' (record on ECSL).
I'm told by HMRC that the transaction is 'outside the scope of UK VAT.
So would both Supplier invoice and Customer invoice be recorded as T9 in Sage?
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 246 15
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,307 16
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 78 2
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 286 9
- Cars Leased primarily for Taxi Hire 140 1
- VAT on digital streaming of my company's music? 143 2
- Can a sole-trader make pension contributions to avoid loss of personal allowance? 177 5
- Does this annoy anyone else ? 3,249 42
- Recharge for private use of a company car 124 2
- Bloomsbury Professional tax books 114 1
- IR35 - it it worth worrying about any more? 374 7
- Wear and tear allowance 451 10
- CIS deductions against the wrong UTR 198 6
- Residency test 199 4
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 240 3
- VAT Turnover 137 1
- HMRC - No Deadline to Respond? 145 1
- Recording fuel VAT adjustment in Sage 132 4
- Company purchase of shares 289 16
- Pension contributions and unused allowances 140 2
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 690
- Auto enrolment excuses 660
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 365
- Social investment tax relief 181
- Call Centre Data Costs 178
- Digita Hosted Software 176
- option to tax 161
- VAT on deposits 148
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 136
- Travel costs and contractors 130