Is this triangulation?
Question about 'Outside the scope of UK VAT'.
Movement of goods is from NL to Germany.
UK supplier invoices our company (in the UK) without VAT for those goods (from their warehouse in NL).
We invoice our Customer in Germany without VAT 'sales to EC customers' (record on ECSL).
I'm told by HMRC that the transaction is 'outside the scope of UK VAT.
So would both Supplier invoice and Customer invoice be recorded as T9 in Sage?
- Land Opt to Tax - VAT scope 142 6
- Business Christmas Greetings 694 16
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 335 10
- Ltd co client preparing own self assessment tax returns 228 6
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 616 9
- Dispensation pointless ? 403 9
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 438 10
- Is anyone a member of National Accountancy Network? 288 6
- Running Cost of Private Car more than 45p per mile?? 258 7
- r&d payable tax credits 56 1
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 408 3
- CIS gross status review 179 2
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 200 4
- Can rental income ever be trading income? 137 2
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,130 26
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 376 10
- Claiming pension relief 75 1
- Tax on Bitcoin gains in hands of individual 252 3
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 212 7
- Write off of former director's loan 402 8
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 789
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 494
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 306
- How to format a stock book 274
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 223
- Tax efficient holding company structure 214
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 203
- Investment property company accounts template 195
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 178
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 169