Is this triangulation?
Question about 'Outside the scope of UK VAT'.
Movement of goods is from NL to Germany.
UK supplier invoices our company (in the UK) without VAT for those goods (from their warehouse in NL).
We invoice our Customer in Germany without VAT 'sales to EC customers' (record on ECSL).
I'm told by HMRC that the transaction is 'outside the scope of UK VAT.
So would both Supplier invoice and Customer invoice be recorded as T9 in Sage?
- Error on SA Tax Return 73 2
- Purchase of shares in a Limited Company 62 5
- Repairs or Improvement? 236 5
- dividend 89 9
- Credit Card Payment - What are we required to do? 134 3
- Irish Taxation 129 4
- Now the phishers have baited their hooks with SAGE 283 2
- Self assessment tax arrears 502 6
- Drector renting room to company 67 1
- Off site storage 135 5
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 576 6
- Anyone know about Cloud-Based Practice Management Software? 235 7
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,124 44
- Industrial & Provident Societies 345 1
- Advertising with Hibu nee Yell (Yellow Pages) 221 3
- Auto-enrolment - Fees 315 4
- Self assesment losses 309 8
- RTI and s18 ITEPA 167 3
- Garden studio - tax and VAT deductible? 171 1
- CT treatment of staff entertainment for overseas staff 114 2
- Xtuple 562
- Qtac payroll for bureau 384
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 339
- Domain name sale and limited company 228
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 209
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 206
- Investment 203
- Tax on damages received 177
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 176
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 144