Is this triangulation?
Question about 'Outside the scope of UK VAT'.
Movement of goods is from NL to Germany.
UK supplier invoices our company (in the UK) without VAT for those goods (from their warehouse in NL).
We invoice our Customer in Germany without VAT 'sales to EC customers' (record on ECSL).
I'm told by HMRC that the transaction is 'outside the scope of UK VAT.
So would both Supplier invoice and Customer invoice be recorded as T9 in Sage?
- Self Assessment Tax Return Required ???? 116 4
- Deleted question? 429 8
- Yorkshire Day 448 31
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,484 44
- Agent help line - long queues? 160 3
- Company Director In Prison 595 13
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 1,255 23
- Update workbook linkage without opening source 179 6
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 259 6
- Dividend dates 642 11
- calculation DTR restriction 178 5
- MAAT vs ACCA 595 11
- Flat rate VAT 302 6
- Redundancy pay for directors? 1,301 15
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,847 72
- CRM systems? 116 2
- Accountancy Career 565 13
- Help with HMRC investigation 549 9
- Vat on Payments on Account 174 3
- Estate agents - shared commission 213 5
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 562
- Cancelled 450
- Cancelled 374
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 368
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 347
- Probiz 345
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 251
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 224
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 219
- More spam 174