Is this triangulation?
Question about 'Outside the scope of UK VAT'.
Movement of goods is from NL to Germany.
UK supplier invoices our company (in the UK) without VAT for those goods (from their warehouse in NL).
We invoice our Customer in Germany without VAT 'sales to EC customers' (record on ECSL).
I'm told by HMRC that the transaction is 'outside the scope of UK VAT.
So would both Supplier invoice and Customer invoice be recorded as T9 in Sage?
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,444 43
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 934 13
- Know it alls (who don't) 265 8
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 355 7
- RTI error - two of the same employer - what to do 221 4
- VAT & Landlords 198 6
- Make an adjustment to profits chargeable to class 4 nic 81 2
- Entrepreneurs' relief for trustees - receipt of rent 167 5
- Tax advice person/business 226 2
- Moneysoft Payroll Windows 8.1 Woes - Help! 668 15
- Extraction of Factory from Trading Company and Leaseback 97 3
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 532 17
- Loan write off by Company 73 2
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 174 3
- Late P45 125 2
- Auto enrolment and husband & Wife companies 416 2
- Share swap 364 11
- Interest Free Loan - Salay Sacrifice? 67 1
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 244 10
- Residential leeting and repairs 105 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,561
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 859
- International interest certificate 475
- NOVA 332
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 245
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 234
- Management expenses for investment company 222
- Bonus Bonds 216
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 202
- Check my logic on this please? 180