Is this triangulation?
Question about 'Outside the scope of UK VAT'.
Movement of goods is from NL to Germany.
UK supplier invoices our company (in the UK) without VAT for those goods (from their warehouse in NL).
We invoice our Customer in Germany without VAT 'sales to EC customers' (record on ECSL).
I'm told by HMRC that the transaction is 'outside the scope of UK VAT.
So would both Supplier invoice and Customer invoice be recorded as T9 in Sage?
- New .accountant domain name extension 36 1
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 500 8
- New starter - tax code 13 1
- Tax Filer - Transfering figures from partnership to personal returns 52 3
- Xero Pain Points 100 6
- VAT - How hard is it? 219 13
- Tax Return for arrivals into the UK 98 2
- VAT REGISTATIONS 187 4
- SA302 list of lenders accepting alternative 1,444 18
- Small hotel - food for personal use 58 1
- Overdrawn directors loan account. 763 18
- Can I force IRIS to produce an amended tax return ? 194 5
- The importance of Grammar 733 20
- Fees for successfully defending a COP9 enquiry 371 12
- Why does Aweb always take the nuclear option … 2,511 53
- Is this dodgy? 747 17
- Capital Allowances and CGT interaction 138 5
- Its going to be fun isnt it? 1,280 15
- Capital Allowances on new property 110 5
- Trustees waiving dividend 75 1
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 355
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 289
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 277
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 273
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 265
- Electric Car 218
- S222 Charge 197
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 190
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 188
- Company Structure 168