Is this triangulation?
Question about 'Outside the scope of UK VAT'.
Movement of goods is from NL to Germany.
UK supplier invoices our company (in the UK) without VAT for those goods (from their warehouse in NL).
We invoice our Customer in Germany without VAT 'sales to EC customers' (record on ECSL).
I'm told by HMRC that the transaction is 'outside the scope of UK VAT.
So would both Supplier invoice and Customer invoice be recorded as T9 in Sage?
- Payroo Employer allowance query 143 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,002 32
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 154 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 276 4
- Value pricing 691 24
- Reregister for VAT 126 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 195 6
- Weely paid employees 241 3
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 133 3
- Would this save hours of your time? 460 11
- Director's tax return 276 6
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 207 6
- Wrong career 472 18
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 280 7
- Laptop purchase 1,385 20
- PTP software disaster 269 2
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 226 2
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 102 2
- Tricky VAT question 186 1
- VT accounts licence key 274 5
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 796
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 550
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 415
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 293
- Free Tax Legislation? 264
- Director Loan account operation 244
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 239
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 236
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 229
- Paye procedures for CVA 159