Trouble getting potential clients to sign up!
To kickstart our practice we've engaged a telemarketing company to arrange appointments. We're getting a lot of appointments with worthwhile businesses but our conversion ratio is low - around 1 for every 5 appointments. I'd be interested to know if this is a typical conversion rate for these type of appointments - am I expecting too much?
If our conversion rate is low I'd be grateful for any tips that can improve this.
Thanks for your help!
- Where can I get the information for this 366 7
- BrightPay 362 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 204 3
- CGT &LLP 79 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 540 4
- Setting up an offshore company 104 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 185 16
- Secure document exchange 129 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 161 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 393 7
- break even point 171 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 115 3
- Fax to email providers 327 11
- Payroll software 246 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 138 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 143 4
- How to issue shares to investors 96 1
- Expense management software 631 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,108 84
- Tax code 156 1