Trouble getting potential clients to sign up!
To kickstart our practice we've engaged a telemarketing company to arrange appointments. We're getting a lot of appointments with worthwhile businesses but our conversion ratio is low - around 1 for every 5 appointments. I'd be interested to know if this is a typical conversion rate for these type of appointments - am I expecting too much?
If our conversion rate is low I'd be grateful for any tips that can improve this.
Thanks for your help!
- Tips on meals 148 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 509 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 134 3
- Personal Tax 720 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 146 2
- Stumped - IHT 109 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 406 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 469 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,280 33
- Credit management tools 118 1
- property capital gains 123 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 771 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 383 7
- CGT and primary residence 163 1
- Marriage Allowance 258 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,148 12
- S455 and February year ends 316 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 886 18
- Closing down loss-making company 451 5
- S.455 Tax again 287 3