We have recently been approached by a UK based (and registered) branch of a Netherlands parent company (which in turn has a US parent compeny). We need answers to the following (and can't get a straight forward response from Companies House) -
Whose accounts need to be filed in the UK?
If it is the holding co's, do they need to be in sterling?
Is there a filing deadline?
Is there a problem if the year ends are not co-terminous?
Any comments/experiences would be gratefully received.
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,190 17
- Mixture of online and offline SA returns 270 5
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 399 6
- VAT - Medical Staff 165 2
- Vat on construction of residential property 1,118 13
- Really?! 832 10
- CIS 229 5
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,377 26
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 652 15
- VAT 701/49 query 229 2
- backpack 320 3
- Sage Line 50 Data conversion 183 3
- Bookkeeping question for Finance Lease payments 268 3
- Viewing folder contens en masse 351 8
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 199 3
- Tax relief on Enterprise Investment Scheme subscriptions 184 2
- Calculation of 10 year anniversary charge 198 1
- pension contribution annual allowance charge 150 1
- Dominant influence and intercompany loans 259 6
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 469 6
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 706
- 2015 tax year end 440
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 417
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 359
- Costly Accounting Software contract 314
- Directors' advances and credits 259
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 257
- DTA tie-breaker issue 239
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 223
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 203