We have recently been approached by a UK based (and registered) branch of a Netherlands parent company (which in turn has a US parent compeny). We need answers to the following (and can't get a straight forward response from Companies House) -
Whose accounts need to be filed in the UK?
If it is the holding co's, do they need to be in sterling?
Is there a filing deadline?
Is there a problem if the year ends are not co-terminous?
Any comments/experiences would be gratefully received.
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,434 21
- New ACCOUNTINGQUESTIONS website launching 49 1
- JUDGE FRAUD ALERT 54 2
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 2,029 19
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 377 6
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 119 1
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 190 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 100 1
- FPS or EPS 128 2
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 256 3
- Continuity of Practice 188 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 120 2
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 309 10
- Scams are not always obvious 2,207 34
- Financial statements accounting policies 243 5
- Does Members voluntary liquidation require change of year end 158 3
- Market Value/Connected Persons 294 10
- Online Downtime 336 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 331 3
- What do you all do in your spare time? 794 31
- Moving away from CCH software 948
- QROP pension input amounts 437
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 380
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 355
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 323
- fraud 283
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 252
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 222
- Construction CIS LLP Company 210
- EPS and CIS deductions 196