We have recently been approached by a UK based (and registered) branch of a Netherlands parent company (which in turn has a US parent compeny). We need answers to the following (and can't get a straight forward response from Companies House) -
Whose accounts need to be filed in the UK?
If it is the holding co's, do they need to be in sterling?
Is there a filing deadline?
Is there a problem if the year ends are not co-terminous?
Any comments/experiences would be gratefully received.
- Share buyback, possible embezzlement 116 3
- Where has Portia gone? 2,664 74
- Practice management software 1,015 18
- Change if career direction from industry to practice 133 2
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 567 18
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 242 8
- Depreciation of Revalued Building 28 1
- Spousal transfer and PPR 740 32
- Portia ... Where art thou 411 1
- Taxation of serviced offices 201 3
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 771 16
- Write off loan between companies 601 24
- Overseas business trip - accompanied by family 175 2
- Industry Reports 50 1
- recompense capital input 235 12
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,178 22
- unmarried couple, two houses, one rental - CGT? 312 8
- Exports/Dispatches - non VAT registered 111 2
- Capital allowances on taxis 251 2
- CT losses carry back 142 1
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 804
- RTI - duplicate employee record 569
- Pensions Regulator 459
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 416
- Sanzar 319
- How do you do it 308
- Digital marketing focus group 301
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 278
- new investor structure 187
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 174