We have recently been approached by a UK based (and registered) branch of a Netherlands parent company (which in turn has a US parent compeny). We need answers to the following (and can't get a straight forward response from Companies House) -
Whose accounts need to be filed in the UK?
If it is the holding co's, do they need to be in sterling?
Is there a filing deadline?
Is there a problem if the year ends are not co-terminous?
Any comments/experiences would be gratefully received.
- Question regarding gym training 90 2
- Mortgage to buy property in limited company 130 4
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 466 9
- Directors Subsistence 338 3
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,037 26
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 558 9
- Gong round in Circles with CT600 177 2
- How long are 64-8s taking these days? 408 9
- R&D tax credit claim 149 4
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 360 5
- New company - form a group? 82 1
- Not a good start no broadband 203 4
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 125 3
- Married woman dies owning marital home 333 2
- Incorporation Relief 295 6
- Penalty suspension 159 2
- is this fraud? 375 7
- reliable alternative to registered ofice required 340 7
- Corporate shareholder question 229 4
- Bartercard 319 4
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 562
- Cancelled 336
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 321
- Cancelled 277
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 240
- Probiz 221
- CIS Deductions 180
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 169
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 160
- Car leasing scheme 154