We have recently been approached by a UK based (and registered) branch of a Netherlands parent company (which in turn has a US parent compeny). We need answers to the following (and can't get a straight forward response from Companies House) -
Whose accounts need to be filed in the UK?
If it is the holding co's, do they need to be in sterling?
Is there a filing deadline?
Is there a problem if the year ends are not co-terminous?
Any comments/experiences would be gratefully received.
- VT accounts licence key 171 5
- Weely paid employees 175 2
- Wrong career 333 14
- Splitting the tax year 33 1
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 175 5
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 70 1
- FPS Submission 77 2
- PTP software disaster 152 1
- Value pricing 620 20
- non resident receiving UK dividends 192 3
- P11d & Medical Ins 91 1
- vat return 200 1
- Underpaid National Insurance 148 3
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 55 1
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,947 31
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 146 3
- Director's tax return 125 2
- reporting salary? 239 5
- Other forums 197 3
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 365 17
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 780
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 533
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 400
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 285
- Free Tax Legislation? 234
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 230
- Director Loan account operation 223
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 221
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 215
- Paye procedures for CVA 153