We have recently been approached by a UK based (and registered) branch of a Netherlands parent company (which in turn has a US parent compeny). We need answers to the following (and can't get a straight forward response from Companies House) -
Whose accounts need to be filed in the UK?
If it is the holding co's, do they need to be in sterling?
Is there a filing deadline?
Is there a problem if the year ends are not co-terminous?
Any comments/experiences would be gratefully received.
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 206 13
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 525 6
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 100 7
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 440 9
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 271 4
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 96 2
- Limited company buying a car 107 3
- ACCA practice certificates 479 5
- Limited company buying director's car 274 10
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 60 1
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 67 1
- WC's and capital allowances 169 3
- Entrepeneurs relief 292 13
- Dress code 1,534 36
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 473 13
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 248 6
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 367 4
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 466 23
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 166 4
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 100 3
- CTA study material 765
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 475
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 393
- Employment related securities question 307
- AIM Stocks and IHT 279
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 256
- Expat pension contributions? 255
- Trust for Employee 233
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 168
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 146