We have recently been approached by a UK based (and registered) branch of a Netherlands parent company (which in turn has a US parent compeny). We need answers to the following (and can't get a straight forward response from Companies House) -
Whose accounts need to be filed in the UK?
If it is the holding co's, do they need to be in sterling?
Is there a filing deadline?
Is there a problem if the year ends are not co-terminous?
Any comments/experiences would be gratefully received.
- Standard 'email' template system 574 10
- Starting as sole trader from abroad 23 2
- Shutting down a company with creditors 617 8
- Any Scottish members out there? 6,660 248
- Repairs after a rental business ends 107 4
- Beaters and allowable exenses 41 1
- Family loan 190 6
- FL Memo - Any Good 458 8
- Tax implications for client leaving share incentive plan 20 1
- VAT Romania - how to register 165 3
- 50% Shareholder & Director stealing money from the business 288 8
- Private Residence Election for CGT purposes 225 4
- Looking for subcontract work! 207 5
- Disclosure of pending convertible loan notes? 185 9
- What's your best practice shortcut or 'hack'? 1,637 39
- Consolidation of new group 69 2
- Anti Money Laundering Checks 242 3
- Recycle old study books 449 11
- Being Tax relevant 428 5
- FIFA game and making money 292 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,077
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 348
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 293
- National Insurance 252
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 227
- Joint construction arrangement CIS and VAT 227
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 212
- Payments on account coded out?? 210
- Non Resident 170
- Franchise income and costs 158