We have recently been approached by a UK based (and registered) branch of a Netherlands parent company (which in turn has a US parent compeny). We need answers to the following (and can't get a straight forward response from Companies House) -
Whose accounts need to be filed in the UK?
If it is the holding co's, do they need to be in sterling?
Is there a filing deadline?
Is there a problem if the year ends are not co-terminous?
Any comments/experiences would be gratefully received.
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 187 4
- SA302 279 6
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 235 4
- Go Cardless 327 9
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 212 3
- Hmrc software 223 3
- Mehjoo 266 1
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 111 1
- Hosted email exchange 173 5
- South African Government Pension 180 1
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 166 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 288 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 309 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 245 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 149 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 287 7
- New Email Extensions 200 1
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 318 2
- Dental practice incorpration 156 1
- Audit rules 182 4
- Xtuple 510
- Qtac payroll for bureau 349
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 293
- Industrial & Provident Societies 284
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 226
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 176
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 175
- Domain name sale and limited company 171
- CIS schemes 162
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 144