We have recently been approached by a UK based (and registered) branch of a Netherlands parent company (which in turn has a US parent compeny). We need answers to the following (and can't get a straight forward response from Companies House) -
Whose accounts need to be filed in the UK?
If it is the holding co's, do they need to be in sterling?
Is there a filing deadline?
Is there a problem if the year ends are not co-terminous?
Any comments/experiences would be gratefully received.
- Moneysoft - technical query 554 18
- IRIS OpenSpace won't upload CT600 properly 286 7
- The importance of Grammar 1,450 48
- Freelance/Employee 144 6
- Cut-off accounting question 43 1
- VAT - How hard is it? 821 30
- What would you do? 445 3
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 332 7
- tax saving on card points 288 8
- "cycle to work" and self-employment benefit? 337 8
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 254 2
- Profit split from an investment property 237 7
- VAT & Offshore Companies 259 7
- VAT and customer entertaining 262 4
- Hold on a minute (pun intended) 1,333 11
- Xero Pain Points 580 18
- supply teachers working through Ltd co 206 2
- Best way to draw a salary? 732 12
- PI cover 260 4
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 981 15
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 377
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 335
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 314
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 301
- Electric Car 254
- S222 Charge 220
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 216
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 203
- Company Structure 197
- Does anyone know the name and postal address of HMRC's Data controller? 189