We have recently been approached by a UK based (and registered) branch of a Netherlands parent company (which in turn has a US parent compeny). We need answers to the following (and can't get a straight forward response from Companies House) -
Whose accounts need to be filed in the UK?
If it is the holding co's, do they need to be in sterling?
Is there a filing deadline?
Is there a problem if the year ends are not co-terminous?
Any comments/experiences would be gratefully received.
- experian and credit agencies 67 1
- Homing sandwiches 514 13
- Limited company to community interest company 36 1
- How can I deal with an unethical accountant? 371 10
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 205 5
- Error in audited accounts 200 3
- CIS software 117 3
- Pratice Management Software 197 3
- Use of home query 155 2
- IT advisory questions? 275 7
- signature required 579 22
- Vat registration exception 209 3
- CT600 151 3
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 212 7
- Settlement discount 178 4
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 528 9
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 182 2
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 151 2
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 239 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 153 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,259
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 831
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 528
- Digita Hosted Software 344
- Credit where credit's due....... 319
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 246
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 204
- TheTax Donut 188
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 167
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 166