We have recently been approached by a UK based (and registered) branch of a Netherlands parent company (which in turn has a US parent compeny). We need answers to the following (and can't get a straight forward response from Companies House) -
Whose accounts need to be filed in the UK?
If it is the holding co's, do they need to be in sterling?
Is there a filing deadline?
Is there a problem if the year ends are not co-terminous?
Any comments/experiences would be gratefully received.
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 106 2
- flat rate scheme 1,905 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 248 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 114 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 630 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 121 3
- Company Share Buy Back 116 2
- Charitable Payment 205 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 923 15
- Unpaid share capital 252 3
- Company car in the LLP 179 2
- Physiotherapy 339 4
- New build property to be rented 168 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,882 52
- Hello 358 2
- Sage 200 question 114 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 107 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 177 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 182 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 220 4