We have recently been approached by a UK based (and registered) branch of a Netherlands parent company (which in turn has a US parent compeny). We need answers to the following (and can't get a straight forward response from Companies House) -
Whose accounts need to be filed in the UK?
If it is the holding co's, do they need to be in sterling?
Is there a filing deadline?
Is there a problem if the year ends are not co-terminous?
Any comments/experiences would be gratefully received.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 846 5
- See you all on the other side 851 6
- 12Pay 613 2
- dividends 833 2
- R&D 382 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,256 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 504 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 503 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 474 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 613 5
- Seeking a tax case 735 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 589 4
- Companies house strike off 716 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 536 2
- Moving to the cloud 803 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 238 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 974 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 243 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,147 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 560 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 586
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 437
- Marginal rates of tax 385
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 384
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 382
- IRIS and FRS 102 372
- Class 2 NI 365
- Capitalising Finance Lease 352
- USA help 333
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 320