We have recently been approached by a UK based (and registered) branch of a Netherlands parent company (which in turn has a US parent compeny). We need answers to the following (and can't get a straight forward response from Companies House) -
Whose accounts need to be filed in the UK?
If it is the holding co's, do they need to be in sterling?
Is there a filing deadline?
Is there a problem if the year ends are not co-terminous?
Any comments/experiences would be gratefully received.
- Undeclared rental income 1,783 19
- Kasperskey - home pc 288 4
- Resubmit Corporation tax Return 142 2
- Overseas bank interest 62 1
- Rental Income Tax Planning 250 4
- Cash basis 221 7
- Statutory sick pay 100 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 15,871 589
- Companies house dissolved my company. What do I do now? 1,199 12
- Lorry Drivers 342 5
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 228 2
- Is alcohol allowed within the £150 staff entertaining exemption? 1,514 9
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 119 1
- PRR 582 16
- TMA 1970 - fixed penalties appeals 210 2
- Partially exempt? 316 10
- Method for filing 2013/14 payroll? 256 3
- Finally a winner from HMRC!!! 580 4
- Income recognition - release of product from a factory 250 10
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 212 4
- Skandia using wrong address 528
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 289
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 286
- Employee rewards 277
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 250
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 241
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 231
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 216
- Etax Australian 177
- LLP in Construction Industry 139