We have recently been approached by a UK based (and registered) branch of a Netherlands parent company (which in turn has a US parent compeny). We need answers to the following (and can't get a straight forward response from Companies House) -
Whose accounts need to be filed in the UK?
If it is the holding co's, do they need to be in sterling?
Is there a filing deadline?
Is there a problem if the year ends are not co-terminous?
Any comments/experiences would be gratefully received.
- Anybody taken part in the Growth Voucher Scheme? 202 7
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 264 10
- Should I continue with the ACA? 223 6
- Dispensing with accounting periods, with nested ledgers. 71 1
- Intangble Assets 71 1
- Foreign Premium Distributions 192 4
- Benefit fraud 3,251 45
- Companies House 636 5
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 262 4
- How to deal with a prior year CT adjustment 295 11
- How much did you pay for your website 974 20
- RTI Penalties 138 1
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 341 10
- How to delete of a password protected company? 96 2
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 184 5
- FRS percentage 111 2
- Subsidiary exemption from audit via parent guarantee 94 1
- Can I use the approved mileage rates in a Limited Company? 253 5
- Gross Profit Percentage 560 11
- Companies House 473 8
- CTA study material 629
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 384
- Employment related securities question 235
- ATED Penalties 205
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 205
- AIM Stocks and IHT 184
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 151
- Expat pension contributions? 141
- Trust for Employee 135
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 126