We have recently been approached by a UK based (and registered) branch of a Netherlands parent company (which in turn has a US parent compeny). We need answers to the following (and can't get a straight forward response from Companies House) -
Whose accounts need to be filed in the UK?
If it is the holding co's, do they need to be in sterling?
Is there a filing deadline?
Is there a problem if the year ends are not co-terminous?
Any comments/experiences would be gratefully received.
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 491 10
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 179 6
- The stupidity continues 496 18
- Calculating capital gains tax for non-residents UK residential property 94 1
- transactions after account have been closed 120 3
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,322 25
- New Employers Helpline 189 4
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 192 3
- Software recommendations 253 1
- Share transfer question 368 17
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 307 7
- qualifying for 1/9th tax credit on foreign dividend 168 2
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,417 19
- Overlap relief 753 19
- What is IRIS World like? 358 8
- Pension contributions 372 10
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 496 11
- Do you use sign up lists on your website 187 1
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 272 8
- Free project management software with Gantt charts, preferably on-line 208 1
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 437
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 433
- WIP Software 297
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 288
- No payroll scheme in place 231
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 228
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 205
- Is there anything wrong with this? 199
- Small Part Disposal of Property 183
- Uncommercial property business 176