We have recently been approached by a UK based (and registered) branch of a Netherlands parent company (which in turn has a US parent compeny). We need answers to the following (and can't get a straight forward response from Companies House) -
Whose accounts need to be filed in the UK?
If it is the holding co's, do they need to be in sterling?
Is there a filing deadline?
Is there a problem if the year ends are not co-terminous?
Any comments/experiences would be gratefully received.
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 670 33
- English Company Owning Property in Scotland 181 1
- NI Contributions in order to claim state pension 274 5
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 346 6
- Risk Indicators Survey 127 1
- Deceased's Tax Return to date of death 63 1
- Jointly owned property 62 1
- Unpaid Fee's 606 10
- cold file reviewer needed 316 3
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 921 17
- Professional Qualification 279 2
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 318 1
- Late Filing SA due to property income, individual was also a non dom for 15 years 185 11
- VAT margin scheme 152 11
- Auto-enrolment drivel 784 13
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 212 3
- Company Dividends Received 161 2
- Is Corp tax payable on legacy received by bowls Club? 155 1
- Client information from previous accountant 482 8
- Question regarding A1 Form 180 1
- Possible Partnership? 530
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 525
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 472
- New Fangled Penalties 329
- Clubs and Taxable Income 272
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 263
- Loans to other companies 207
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 187
- Outsource Data Entry 158
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 157