We have recently been approached by a UK based (and registered) branch of a Netherlands parent company (which in turn has a US parent compeny). We need answers to the following (and can't get a straight forward response from Companies House) -
Whose accounts need to be filed in the UK?
If it is the holding co's, do they need to be in sterling?
Is there a filing deadline?
Is there a problem if the year ends are not co-terminous?
Any comments/experiences would be gratefully received.
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 375 14
- directors loan 247 7
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 815 27
- Director registration for SA question 258 11
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 212 3
- New Company reviews please 455 12
- Business only use of company car 603 23
- Holiday pay calculator for client use? 338 4
- CIS not deducted 303 5
- Car Capital Contribution 180 2
- cgt quoted shares losses 199 1
- LLP and corporate members - timing differences impact on corp tax 80 2
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 209 3
- Money Laundering Manual 257 10
- As I was saying, Its VAT question day 352 8
- VAT with Russia 123 1
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,042 28
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 210 2
- Worst corporate entertaining events? 1,154 9
- CGT on Let Property 235 4
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 282
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 235
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 234
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 209
- Any thoughts on Capium? 197
- Expenses Software 189
- auto enrolment 176
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 168
- How to account for investment in JV? 146
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 145