We have recently been approached by a UK based (and registered) branch of a Netherlands parent company (which in turn has a US parent compeny). We need answers to the following (and can't get a straight forward response from Companies House) -
Whose accounts need to be filed in the UK?
If it is the holding co's, do they need to be in sterling?
Is there a filing deadline?
Is there a problem if the year ends are not co-terminous?
Any comments/experiences would be gratefully received.
- Inheritance tax 236 13
- s.755 ITA 2007 Gains on transactions in land 62 1
- Accountant software 298 8
- HMRC SPAM AGAIN 130 3
- No Prrof of Posting of Tax Return sent by Post 441 14
- Illegal dividends and prior year accounts errors 134 4
- Which software for practice books? 331 12
- Enquiry charge out rates - benchmarking 133 3
- A previous partnership, a dispute and their conduct now 275 6
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 110 5
- Tax residence 93 2
- Company Car Purchased in Name of Director 135 2
- Concerned about RTI 2014 1,663 33
- Accountant Pays Clients Tax 458 7
- Can pre-registration vat be reclaimed? 233 4
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 1,894 22
- Mileage and Corportation Tax 109 1
- Renting property to yourself 331 8
- Definition of "Ultimate Controlling Party" FRS 8 388 16
- register as self employed? 146 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 650
- CIS to 5/10/13 and HMRC Computer issue 486
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 451
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 278
- How to format a stock book 236
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 196
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 190
- Tax efficient holding company structure 179
- Investment property company accounts template 165
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 163