Urgent Annual Investment Allowance
Annual Investment Allowance
Client has tax year ending 31st March. He paid deposit for vehicle in March 2010 but the vehicle has to be made to certain specifications and did not arrive until August 2010 with full purchase price then invoiced less the deposit.
Would like to include the vehicle purchase in the tax year ending 5 April 2010 - but the goods were not in use until September 2010 - client is paying in HP instalments over 72 months.
Would like to claim AIA on full purchase cost of £91k at the 50k limit.
Obviously next year it would attract the full 91k but would mean creating a loss.
However a claim this year would reduce tax payer from the higher rate.
Can I claim A1A for the tax year ending 5 April 2010.
- Non-SA client with large capital gain 304 11
- Welcome to the Saturday Club 1,246 53
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 104 2
- Loan repayments (personal) and profits 204 6
- Window Comb Binder Cover 158 3
- client can't/won't pay 418 13
- Help - Capital Allowance 173 6
- AIA 165 4
- Splitting income from property rental or not? 248 6
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 257 9
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,183 18
- 5% penalty on late payment 259 3
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 198 5
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 554 26
- HMRC SA software error? 161 2
- Plant & Machinery for commercial property 170 2
- Tax deduction for Partners for items outside of accounts 268 14
- Drive off and Wastage expenses - No supp doc 210 6
- Treatment of income for sole trader 187 2
- wave software 141 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 787
- Copy Wanted 500
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 457
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 453
- Latest phishing scam 289
- Entrepreneurs' relief 277
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 272
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 251
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 240
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 237