Urgent Annual Investment Allowance
Annual Investment Allowance
Client has tax year ending 31st March. He paid deposit for vehicle in March 2010 but the vehicle has to be made to certain specifications and did not arrive until August 2010 with full purchase price then invoiced less the deposit.
Would like to include the vehicle purchase in the tax year ending 5 April 2010 - but the goods were not in use until September 2010 - client is paying in HP instalments over 72 months.
Would like to claim AIA on full purchase cost of £91k at the 50k limit.
Obviously next year it would attract the full 91k but would mean creating a loss.
However a claim this year would reduce tax payer from the higher rate.
Can I claim A1A for the tax year ending 5 April 2010.
- Late P45 17 1
- Offsetting CIS tax suffered against CT 202 9
- VAT on motor expenses 925 34
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 428 14
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 488 8
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,743 23
- another ir35!!!! 1,187 8
- Sage Payroll with 'employees' not having tax or NI deducted 121 2
- Money transfers between companies owned by one person 244 11
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,397 42
- Sage 50 142 1
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 251 5
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 208 9
- Introduction of Goodwill 264 6
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 133 2
- Sage 50 (2010) 145 3
- sole trader - operating under cis 125 2
- What does it mean?? 403 11
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 295 13
- Entrepreneurs' relief for trustees - receipt of rent 150 3
- Skandia using wrong address 1,552
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 855
- International interest certificate 473
- NOVA 330
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 239
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 229
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF BETWEEN A PRIVATE LTD COMPANY AND GREECE (the private Ltd has no employees and its main activity is 215
- Management expenses for investment company 213
- Bonus Bonds 211
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 196