Urgent Annual Investment Allowance
Annual Investment Allowance
Client has tax year ending 31st March. He paid deposit for vehicle in March 2010 but the vehicle has to be made to certain specifications and did not arrive until August 2010 with full purchase price then invoiced less the deposit.
Would like to include the vehicle purchase in the tax year ending 5 April 2010 - but the goods were not in use until September 2010 - client is paying in HP instalments over 72 months.
Would like to claim AIA on full purchase cost of £91k at the 50k limit.
Obviously next year it would attract the full 91k but would mean creating a loss.
However a claim this year would reduce tax payer from the higher rate.
Can I claim A1A for the tax year ending 5 April 2010.
- Two trades one individual - Vat registration? 297 2
- How to claim subsistence for working away from home 174 3
- looking for a practice consultant 145 2
- The stupidity continues 1,431 73
- Withdrawing company car 108 1
- AML report needed? 178 7
- Bank request To verify Accounts 227 6
- RE assets introduced and rent 85 1
- transactions after account have been closed 311 10
- VAT on work on residential premises (empty for 2 years prior) 81 1
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 393 9
- Marketing and email surprises 452 9
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 768 26
- What is IRIS World like? 413 10
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 329 5
- Mlom bollocks 267 4
- VT Transactions Stock Issues 112 2
- Non-Europe based but want to do UK taxes 159 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 598 11
- Can I claim Vat on solicitors invoices? 317 6
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 446
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 446
- WIP Software 309
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 295
- No payroll scheme in place 244
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 237
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 216
- Is there anything wrong with this? 212
- Small Part Disposal of Property 202
- Uncommercial property business 190