Urgent Annual Investment Allowance
Annual Investment Allowance
Client has tax year ending 31st March. He paid deposit for vehicle in March 2010 but the vehicle has to be made to certain specifications and did not arrive until August 2010 with full purchase price then invoiced less the deposit.
Would like to include the vehicle purchase in the tax year ending 5 April 2010 - but the goods were not in use until September 2010 - client is paying in HP instalments over 72 months.
Would like to claim AIA on full purchase cost of £91k at the 50k limit.
Obviously next year it would attract the full 91k but would mean creating a loss.
However a claim this year would reduce tax payer from the higher rate.
Can I claim A1A for the tax year ending 5 April 2010.
- Class 2 NIC 245 5
- Account and Taxable Profit 259 14
- Probate services 426 9
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 366 7
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,700 37
- Accounting for corporation tax 184 5
- Vat payable on van 112 1
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,829 42
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 238 7
- Community Faux Pas 918 26
- Cash gift from India 109 1
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,306 40
- Windows10 172 4
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 622 24
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 470 25
- A thursday afternoon muse 227 2
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 384 6
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 872 5
- Unusual marketing methods for accountants 793 14
- An IT question 291 6
- ACCA Shenanigans subject of EDM 835
- Benchmark accounting software 691
- Members in Public Practice 515
- Sole trader registering for the first time 328
- Oplex Careers CPD 321
- What are HMRC implying? 304
- VAT 257
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 248
- Payroll manager and the cloud 216
- Is the APN valid 196