Urgent Annual Investment Allowance
Annual Investment Allowance
Client has tax year ending 31st March. He paid deposit for vehicle in March 2010 but the vehicle has to be made to certain specifications and did not arrive until August 2010 with full purchase price then invoiced less the deposit.
Would like to include the vehicle purchase in the tax year ending 5 April 2010 - but the goods were not in use until September 2010 - client is paying in HP instalments over 72 months.
Would like to claim AIA on full purchase cost of £91k at the 50k limit.
Obviously next year it would attract the full 91k but would mean creating a loss.
However a claim this year would reduce tax payer from the higher rate.
Can I claim A1A for the tax year ending 5 April 2010.
- BA Cabin Crew Employment Expenses 1,463 5
- How much does the company pay 71 2
- Help with CGT please 82 3
- Lack of VAT Receipt 115 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 310 6
- Benefit in Kind 297 6
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 321 17
- Will I need to resign? 940 11
- Cocaine anyone? 669 11
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 257 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 158 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 200 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 181 2
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 849 11
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 550 19
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 720 13
- Personal pension 452 9
- Business rates consultancy 273 4
- Wrong tax code 191 6
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 116 2
- Hive up 517
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 477
- corporate hierarchy 455
- Advice - 299
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 246
- WWOOFers 242
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 222
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 198
- The booking.com con 185
- Cocaine anyone? 170