Urgent Annual Investment Allowance
Annual Investment Allowance
Client has tax year ending 31st March. He paid deposit for vehicle in March 2010 but the vehicle has to be made to certain specifications and did not arrive until August 2010 with full purchase price then invoiced less the deposit.
Would like to include the vehicle purchase in the tax year ending 5 April 2010 - but the goods were not in use until September 2010 - client is paying in HP instalments over 72 months.
Would like to claim AIA on full purchase cost of £91k at the 50k limit.
Obviously next year it would attract the full 91k but would mean creating a loss.
However a claim this year would reduce tax payer from the higher rate.
Can I claim A1A for the tax year ending 5 April 2010.
- flat rate scheme 594 16
- Allocation of income from property 206 7
- Protocol to be followed for professional clearance 102 2
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 77 1
- Turnover on a tax return 681 13
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 195 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,457 41
- UK tax exposure 380 7
- Companies House Presenter Account 152 3
- regulated mortgage work? 214 3
- Employer Making Employee Calculate own Holiday Pay 147 1
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 278 8
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,265 11
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 547 8
- Directors salary 155 1
- Rental Expenses 294 7
- Defer,Accrue & Wip 318 7
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 385 2
- any help? 378 4
- HMRC turning post around in 11 - 12 weeks? 439 8