Urgent Annual Investment Allowance
Annual Investment Allowance
Client has tax year ending 31st March. He paid deposit for vehicle in March 2010 but the vehicle has to be made to certain specifications and did not arrive until August 2010 with full purchase price then invoiced less the deposit.
Would like to include the vehicle purchase in the tax year ending 5 April 2010 - but the goods were not in use until September 2010 - client is paying in HP instalments over 72 months.
Would like to claim AIA on full purchase cost of £91k at the 50k limit.
Obviously next year it would attract the full 91k but would mean creating a loss.
However a claim this year would reduce tax payer from the higher rate.
Can I claim A1A for the tax year ending 5 April 2010.
- Growth Street 126 2
- Professional Clearance 1,181 28
- Let Property Campaign - Joint Owner Died 51 1
- Client has two UTRS, How do you get HMRC to correct this? 215 9
- Microsoft One Drive 610 23
- SA302's - What's the deal? 480 8
- Online Back Up 275 7
- Accountant let me down 510 4
- Filing a company valuation with HMRC 73 1
- Are there any auto-enrolment engagement letter templates? 1,424 35
- Financial Advisor / Mortgage Brokering 108 1
- Vat application refused 183 1
- Professional Clearance 396 6
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 1,209 25
- Self-employed 567 14
- Past rental expenses 305 5
- Redeemable loan note - loss 102 1
- IHT400 or IHT205 - disagree with solicitor 312 3
- Flat rate category 170 1
- Capital creditors / cashflow 135 4
- NHS finance professionals 631
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 401
- Foreign Pension Contribution 368
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 345
- vat gross profit percentage margins 343
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 321
- Quickbooks online filing of VAT 296
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 289
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 245
- IFA income recognition & reporting 204