Urgent Annual Investment Allowance
Annual Investment Allowance
Client has tax year ending 31st March. He paid deposit for vehicle in March 2010 but the vehicle has to be made to certain specifications and did not arrive until August 2010 with full purchase price then invoiced less the deposit.
Would like to include the vehicle purchase in the tax year ending 5 April 2010 - but the goods were not in use until September 2010 - client is paying in HP instalments over 72 months.
Would like to claim AIA on full purchase cost of £91k at the 50k limit.
Obviously next year it would attract the full 91k but would mean creating a loss.
However a claim this year would reduce tax payer from the higher rate.
Can I claim A1A for the tax year ending 5 April 2010.
- PAYROLL - SAGE v Microsoft Payroll Manager 122 1
- Clients 697 15
- Simplified auto enrolment? 181 2
- UK Accountancy Franchise 177 3
- An officer and a gentleman 457 11
- Tax and children 131 1
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 557 8
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 386 16
- Directors obligation to notify 96 1
- Lets hear it for HMRC! 258 2
- Don't HMRC collect CT anymore? 141 1
- Starting new accounting business 330 6
- Leaving the flat rate scheme 155 4
- error on companies house accounts 758 18
- RTI penalties 135 1
- Bookkeeping software for cafe and VAT 168 2
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 321 5
- US Sales Tax 115 1
- Anti- Money Laundering - CIMA Practising Certification Application 205 3
- Group Relief 139 4
- QROP pension input amounts 501
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 483
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 446
- EPS and CIS deductions 303
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 292
- Construction CIS LLP Company 285
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 250
- SAGE winforecast 205
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 188
- Overdrawn director account 175