Urgent Annual Investment Allowance
Annual Investment Allowance
Client has tax year ending 31st March. He paid deposit for vehicle in March 2010 but the vehicle has to be made to certain specifications and did not arrive until August 2010 with full purchase price then invoiced less the deposit.
Would like to include the vehicle purchase in the tax year ending 5 April 2010 - but the goods were not in use until September 2010 - client is paying in HP instalments over 72 months.
Would like to claim AIA on full purchase cost of £91k at the 50k limit.
Obviously next year it would attract the full 91k but would mean creating a loss.
However a claim this year would reduce tax payer from the higher rate.
Can I claim A1A for the tax year ending 5 April 2010.
- Dividend and pension with no salary 92 1
- Accountex Exhibition 128 1
- You know you're an accountant when... 1,458 45
- Private use for Small hotel owner: historic rules 108 1
- Help with small charity CT600 please!! 147 1
- Vat on solicitors charges 177 5
- Career change - how to get relevant experience? 1,045 11
- Late leaver notification 173 4
- A little bit of politics 470 6
- Could i ask for a bit of help please. 287 6
- Filling in my self assessment 686 14
- Should small companies be audited? 981 41
- Mileage claim restriction 367 3
- Self Assessment employed and self employed 155 1
- Overlap profit 573 15
- What does PITA mean? 444 9
- career 348 2
- Help required please 473 10
- Skype treating businesses as private consumers; no VAT invoices 465 1
- Help - ACCA uk practicing certification forms 232 3
- Sanzar 454
- Digital marketing focus group 377
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 346
- Continuity Agreement 292
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 280
- Sainsbury's mangement 268
- Buyback 266
- Avanti Accounts 255
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 201
- Iris and Miicrosoft 365 174