Urgent Annual Investment Allowance
Annual Investment Allowance
Client has tax year ending 31st March. He paid deposit for vehicle in March 2010 but the vehicle has to be made to certain specifications and did not arrive until August 2010 with full purchase price then invoiced less the deposit.
Would like to include the vehicle purchase in the tax year ending 5 April 2010 - but the goods were not in use until September 2010 - client is paying in HP instalments over 72 months.
Would like to claim AIA on full purchase cost of £91k at the 50k limit.
Obviously next year it would attract the full 91k but would mean creating a loss.
However a claim this year would reduce tax payer from the higher rate.
Can I claim A1A for the tax year ending 5 April 2010.
- Enforcing A CCJ 335 7
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 368 8
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 47 1
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 166 5
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 161 2
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 282 5
- Comapny valuation qualifications 113 2
- Director's tax return 375 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 169 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,102 34
- Flat rate vat 201 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 184 5
- Coming in from the cold 359 3
- Splitting the tax year 176 2
- P11d & Medical Ins 211 2
- Should design costs be capitalised? 182 4
- Submitting tax return 199 1
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 270 8
- Sage Payroll 320 11
- Payroo Employer allowance query 214 6
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 809
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 559
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 427
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 308
- Free Tax Legislation? 282
- Director Loan account operation 263
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 254
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 250
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 232
- Paye procedures for CVA 170