Urgent Annual Investment Allowance
Annual Investment Allowance
Client has tax year ending 31st March. He paid deposit for vehicle in March 2010 but the vehicle has to be made to certain specifications and did not arrive until August 2010 with full purchase price then invoiced less the deposit.
Would like to include the vehicle purchase in the tax year ending 5 April 2010 - but the goods were not in use until September 2010 - client is paying in HP instalments over 72 months.
Would like to claim AIA on full purchase cost of £91k at the 50k limit.
Obviously next year it would attract the full 91k but would mean creating a loss.
However a claim this year would reduce tax payer from the higher rate.
Can I claim A1A for the tax year ending 5 April 2010.
- is my company accounts right? 842 23
- What can my client claim r & d on? 112 3
- R&D tax credit claim 76 1
- Invoice Help 401 11
- CGT 48 2
- Corporate shareholder question 194 3
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 270 4
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,029 28
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 405 9
- Class 2 National Insurance contributions 377 6
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 91 2
- What are options for non CA firm 2,517 55
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,566 21
- Gong round in Circles with CT600 126 1
- P11D Dispensation 119 1
- I have missing sales invoices 386 5
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 280 8
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 379 5
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 1,051 19
- Errors in prior year accounts 1,064 26
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 556
- Cancelled 321
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 320
- Cancelled 269
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 229
- Married woman dies owning marital home 223
- Probiz 212
- What's the market like for temps? 203
- CIS Deductions 171
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 163