I want to buy a business that opperates with zero rated vat, it is currently registered as a vat com
Sending letter with calculation and payment to HMRC re undeclared income.
Client has received loan note payment from employer.
Ensuring cash based method is used by sage to calculate VAT
Is it normal to pay at the end of each month or can it be staggered
Claiming VAT and missing receipts
Sole trader with pending court case - should they incorporate?
Contractor wants to make deductions unnecessarily
A prospective client needs some advice
File original accounts to Co's Hse for CIC?
What's with the ever increasing number of know it alls?
Make an adjustment to profits chargeable to class 4 nic
Can an employee pay back a loan via salary sacrifice?
CGT implications on extracting Factory from Trading Company
86483 questions and 359986 replies from 28278 members
- are receipts needed? 296 10
- New accountant 380 8
- do i pay vat when buying a business 36 2
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 570 9
- Loss Relief 114 2
- Tax case reference request 194 3
- How to? 122 1
- Cheque alternative - letter to HMRC re undeclared income 143 1
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 580 19
- Working out a daily rate 256 6
- Santander Scrip Dividend Scheme 170 2
- Amending prior year accounts for the first time? 1,404 25
- Unusual Self Employment Expense Claims? 492 6
- Sage Instant cash based flat rate 114 2
- Loan notes payment of principal and interest 107 2
- HMRC VAT misstatement disclosure 215 2
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 228 5
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 473 27
- Sage 50 210 2
- sole trader - operating under cis 245 7
- Skandia using wrong address 1,588
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 883
- International interest certificate 493
- NOVA 347
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 271
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 254
- Management expenses for investment company 242
- Bonus Bonds 238
- Help with tax codes on Sage 185
- Capital reduction 172