Using Dates within Excel Sumif
Can anyone help with the following:
I have a column of dates with numbers in the next column. I wish to add all of the numbers which have a date greater than my conditional date.
The formula follows the logic:
The conditional date and calculation are being performed wihtin another workbook if this makes a difference!
Formula works if I replace the conditional date with an actual number but that isn't where I need to be.
Any help is gratefully appreciated.
- Networking 259 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,190 33
- VAT refund 248 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 241 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 276 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 80 1
- incorrect old p60 494 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 313 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 217 2
- Turnover on a tax return 402 9
- IT Contractor 272 1
- Sage instant account codes 164 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 256 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 321 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,959 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 329 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 296 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 284 3
- Missing tax return 417 4
- Inflation and fees 1,431 24