Using Dates within Excel Sumif
Can anyone help with the following:
I have a column of dates with numbers in the next column. I wish to add all of the numbers which have a date greater than my conditional date.
The formula follows the logic:
The conditional date and calculation are being performed wihtin another workbook if this makes a difference!
Formula works if I replace the conditional date with an actual number but that isn't where I need to be.
Any help is gratefully appreciated.
- Stumped - IHT 55 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 387 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 452 11
- Tips on meals 99 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,268 33
- Credit management tools 90 1
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 74 2
- property capital gains 80 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 759 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 350 7
- CGT and primary residence 133 1
- Marriage Allowance 222 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,119 12
- S455 and February year ends 288 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 862 18
- Closing down loss-making company 438 5
- S.455 Tax again 279 3
- New Build 332 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 374 4
- Mortgage Reference 787 10