Valuation of Mailing House/Fulfilment Company
I am tryng to gather evidence in relation to valuing a business that provides; laser printing, letter and parcel enclosing, data capture and Call Centre services to 3rd party customers. Has anybody recently sold, bought or valued such businesses?
If so was the valuation based upon a multiplier of pre/post tax profits? or was it a percentage of trading turnover (excluding postage and supplies provided)?
What was the multiplier actually used?
Any empirical evidence (without specific company names) would be appreciated!
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 340
- Set up a company pension 278
- RTI Fees 261
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 240
- Where's our 10%? 237
- Driving sales growth 205
- HMRC Enquiry Assessments 204
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 203
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 199
- CIS late registration 194
- Regiatration of a Trust 193
- EIS 193
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 183
- Break up basis accounting 178
- Best structure 172
- Accounts production software for business SSC 166
- Property owned privately 165
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 161
- High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge Error? 147
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 144