Please may I have your thoughts on this?
My questions is: Should we keep the original Vat certificates or are scanned copies satisfactory? We are trying to go "paperless" as much as possible and we receive hundreds of VAT and Flat Rate Scheme certificates every year. We would like to scan and shred them once received. Does anyone know if there are any legal requirements on this and do we really have to keep original Vat and Flat Rate Scheme certificates?
Many thanks in advance!
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,184 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 203 6
- Xerocon 2016 996 23
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 210 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 576 12
- Personal Tax 474 11
- USA Tax Query 143 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,655 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 938 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 260 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 593 18
- Corrupt Excel File 672 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 345 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,972 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 289 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 397 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 158 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 304 4
- last minute request 496 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,252 46