Please may I have your thoughts on this?
My questions is: Should we keep the original Vat certificates or are scanned copies satisfactory? We are trying to go "paperless" as much as possible and we receive hundreds of VAT and Flat Rate Scheme certificates every year. We would like to scan and shred them once received. Does anyone know if there are any legal requirements on this and do we really have to keep original Vat and Flat Rate Scheme certificates?
Many thanks in advance!
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 123 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 304 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 30 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 266 7
- Family Partnership 282 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 176 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 190 6
- Business trips - director and family 417 3
- Signed accounts for bank 662 15
- flat rate scheme 2,373 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 167 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 327 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 182 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 90 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 849 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 202 5
- VAT Query on new build 126 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 116 1
- P11D Car Value 273 6
- NOVA declaration 112 1