VAT on Childrens Nursery
We have just launched a childrens nursery, in space leased from a school.
Capital and other costs have exceeded £30,000 plus VAT. At the outset we were told that we would be able to get the VAT back but now the varying - and opposite - advice from VAT man and VAT girl ammounts to 'no you cant' We are begining to think that the VAT office dont know their own rules.
So, we would appreciate any advice on how to get any of the VAT back now, and in the future.
- Account and Taxable Profit 464 21
- Stamp Duty Land Tax changes 100 2
- Accounting for corporation tax 404 9
- loan for one of the associated companies 155 9
- Disengagement Help! 1,049 17
- Probate services 513 13
- Is a deposit received on a failed property transaction in France taxable 142 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,083 20
- nominee shareholder 126 1
- True Potential AE 110 1
- Maternity and claining expenses 470 5
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 332 7
- Bad Debt 82 1
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 512 27
- Unpaid fees 195 5
- MVL 219 3
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 537 11
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 823 35
- Claiming for breach of contract 163 3
- Investment in Shares 92 1