Will HMRC pay a refund if the first claim has no output tax but only input tax
Anyone had any dealings with HMRC taking the narrow view of the legislations in s15A Sch 7A TCGA?
Multi-million pound company "Not registered for VAT"
Client Paperwork Retention?
If claimed under TCGA92 s.165, s.226A does not seem to apply.
Buying second buy to let
Personally / ltd company / trust / pension etc
Discretionary payment to sick employee
Appeal against penalty- error in SA tax return
Will they have to set up PAYE for their own company also?
Prepaid goods from customers and to suppliers
Should outside the scope sales be included in box 6?
to staff or director, price point and implications if any
Tax treatment of reimbursed travel costs
Does a company need to be PAYE registered in order to make an employer's pension contribution?
Is it only deal fees relating to the issuance of shares which cannot be expensed?
Credit for price reduction - Inventory write down effect
99934 questions and 442217 replies from 34176 members
- Very large share capital by mistake 178 1
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 354 8
- Reimbursing director travel costs 406 6
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,972 45
- Love is in the air 302 3
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,675 20
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 239 8
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 384 8
- Client Paperwork Retention? 496 11
- Sage 50 VAT Return 237 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 518 1
- Paying Son 649 18
- HMRC accounting 374 3
- Employers NI allowance 456 6
- Dividend taxation 375 3
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 286 1
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 189 2
- Tax Overlap Reporting 264 3
- Buy to Let Property! Shell I buy or not? 455 4
- iris update 11.9.2 453 7
- DTA tie-breaker issue 295
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 276
- CGT for NOn UK residents 274
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 267
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 246
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 234
- Apprenticeship Levy 231
- Capital Gains personal representatives 215
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 209
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 206