asset being bought for £20000 + vat, but debt o/s is £10000
Stamp Duty on Buy-to-Let
Private leaseholder contributing to a sinking fund - is it tax deductible?
Anyone want to write one for us in exchange for plugging their services at the end of the article?
We would like to know if the possibility to link documents directly to transactions in Sage and maki
Is tax claim for website costs now denied
Client is defrauded by investing in a non-existant "Bond" purportedly in a UK blue chip.
father gives a loan for a company and wants to be paid from a different associated company
Invoice from supplier without trading/any address
US resident trading in UK through property development partnership.
Do a husband and wife qualify for rent a room relief when operating a small guesthouse as a partners
Do I account for it in the years accounts?
Is a deposit received on a failed property transaction in France taxable
97907 questions and 429795 replies from 33359 members
- Xerocon 2016 985 23
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 184 5
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,175 40
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 201 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 570 12
- Personal Tax 466 11
- USA Tax Query 133 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,653 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 935 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 248 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 591 18
- Corrupt Excel File 671 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 342 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,962 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 288 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 391 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 150 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 286 4
- last minute request 488 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,250 46