Output VAT on insurance claims
A client who has been self employed as a CIS worker is moving to a limited company
Loss carry back in opening years
A VAT conundrum on Amazon "credits"
Accountant’s certificate of confirmation
I am trying to research a property sales and purchases in 1988-1990 what details can i get from land
should Van be included in plant or motor vehicles?
Can a client declare dividens of a certain amount and withdraw less?
is this possible?
Client went onto standard rate scheme and now wants to go back to flat rate
Director of a company has taken on directorship of a sports club
Claiming a capital allowance when a vehicle is exchanged.
Can anyone comment on the efficacy of Creditserve data?
Can it VAT register and reclaim VAT
Canadian RPB consolidation not reflected in List 3
Has the government failed to match rhetoric with action?
HMRC Dispensation - How long does it last for?
Change from Umbrella to Limited
PPR qualifying period while living in employer accommodation?
Will new LLP tax rules encourage accounting firms to become limited companies?
Can UK ACCA Practice prepare accounts for Indian company?
81274 questions and 327246 replies from 25731 members
- Secondment expenses 132 3
- VAT Option to tax 433 15
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 79 4
- 24 Month Rule - New Employer 129 1
- Unaudited accounts and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation 69 3
- Is VAT payable on insurance claims received ?? 62 3
- late vat registration and immediate deregistration 123 3
- VAT Registration 317 5
- CIS and Close Company 41 1
- should Van be included in plant or motor vehicles? 71 2
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 225 6
- PPR qualifying period while living in employer accommodation? 113 3
- How far back can you get dates of property purchases 54 1
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,240 19
- husband and wife dividends 407 11
- Capital allowance vehicle exchange 149 5
- What is considered an acceptable price for arable farming land 307 6
- Sage Instant Accounts 74 2
- LLP members share of profits 569 31
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 165 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 903
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 634
- Free Tax Legislation? 394
- Director Loan account operation 393
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 317
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 313
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 284
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 218
- Paye procedures for CVA 216
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 177