There doesnt seem to be any guidance on this anywhere (yet).
from charity's perspective
Stamp Duty on Buy-to-Let
Private leaseholder contributing to a sinking fund - is it tax deductible?
Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement
Has anyone else had this happen?
Anyone want to write one for us in exchange for plugging their services at the end of the article?
We would like to know if the possibility to link documents directly to transactions in Sage and maki
Finance lease van was stolen - how to account for it?
Is tax claim for website costs now denied
Client is defrauded by investing in a non-existant "Bond" purportedly in a UK blue chip.
Accounting treatment for Investment in shares
father gives a loan for a company and wants to be paid from a different associated company
Invoice from supplier without trading/any address
US resident trading in UK through property development partnership.
97900 questions and 429716 replies from 33352 members
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,151 45
- Mortgage Reference 68 1
- Practical experience 828 15
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 408 9
- Personal Tax 118 1
- VAT 301 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 161 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 118 1
- last minute request 219 3
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 116 2
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 76 1
- Cash gift from India 487 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 73 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 414 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 96 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 240 6
- Maternity and claining expenses 650 6
- Overseas workday relief 162 5
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 312 3
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 669 13