YEAR AWARD Cresswell J for outstanding bitchiness
How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC
Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place
Shortened year end but Accounts still done to original date
Transfer of Software to sister company
Is there VAT on Royal Mail fees for parcels sent abroad?
If a transaction is reversed same day, is it significant?
What order should same-day transactions from different accounts be put in?
Auto enrolment nominated contacts
Charity expanding but new location wants to remain separate financially
Needing a few tips on how to strike off my .Ltd
Any free course or software I can obtain to do self assesment forms for clients?
Does a Director who earns less than £8500 and has not taxable benefits need to complete a P11D?
As a soletrader taxi service, would purchasing low emissions taxi-cars qualify for AIA capital allowance?
Query on taxis regarding capital allowances
VAT flat rate - what date does the business need to leave?
CIS Subcontractor Problem
Need some help on importing procedures and VAT
A scottish charity has a treasurer who is not a trusteee.
DO I charge VAT on loan to sub contractor Ltd Co ?.
How can I find someone who can be nominated?
Confused by Accountant's advice
91054 questions and 389177 replies from 30240 members
- A round of applause please for winner of BITCH OF THE 67 3
- Your comments please 249 6
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 292 5
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 151 9
- CT600 deadline & shortened year end 73 2
- EIS 179 4
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 65 2
- Income Splitting - form 17 and DoT 76 1
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 91 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 180 2
- Transfer of Software to sister company 87 1
- CGT history of shares 138 2
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 692 14
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 189 1
- Ordering same-day transactions 116 2
- As a soletrader taxi service, would purchasing low emissions taxi-cars qualify for AIA capital allowance? 209 2
- Closing my business down 379 20
- Recording Calls 124 1
- Accounting for reversed transaction 99 1
- Scams are not always obvious 2,309 37
- Moving away from CCH software 960
- QROP pension input amounts 446
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 390
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 371
- fraud 294
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 267
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 235
- Construction CIS LLP Company 222
- EPS and CIS deductions 215
- Out of time or not? 199