Private medical insurance paid thorugh company at no cost to company
What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment?
Dividend level requiring completion of self assessment
Tax adjustments required for FV adjustments?
You know its over but do you always make it official
How to value company where current revenues are far in excess of historical revenues?
How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus company ?
Have you had the same problem?
The booking.com website has been hacked into
With complication of partial payment by a client
Any advice on best way to purchase a shop? Ltd, Partnership, SIPP?
Only one employee, can we just write a cheque direct to nursery?
Foreign pension tax credit relief
Solicitors now, Accountants next
Depression illness on benefit fraud case
As an existing company director should I register for self assessment again when becoming a member o
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada
Deduction allowable in respect of VAT assessed in respect of scale charges
I think Accounting Web should do a poll, it would be interesting to find out!
Avoiding the Tax Benefit of Company Rented flat
88121 questions and 370393 replies from 28937 members
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 184 13
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 134 2
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 121 2
- You know its over 234 3
- What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment? 164 3
- Cocaine anyone? 463 8
- Late Registration for VAT 472 13
- EIS/SEIS 132 1
- Amortisation of Goodwill 260 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 401 5
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 399 12
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 670 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 534 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 561 4
- Personal pension 392 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 216 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,200 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 900 27
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 140 3
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,515 22
- Hive up 483
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 448
- corporate hierarchy 430
- Advice - 267
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 219
- WWOOFers 214
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 202
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 191
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 171
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 169