director took 1000 remuneration, company not paye registered.
I have US shares in a section 104, bought and sold on different dates, what exchange rate applies?
Client receives gifts of money from individuals
University Superannuation Scheme
Just created a new company and the nominal ledger is showing no codes at all?
Can we obtain relief for occupation before ownership?
Rental Income for Child Benefit Charge
Trying to get refund of overpaid tax in 2012/13
Client making B2B & B2C supplies of training services UK, EU & International
Other views sought on this important allocation manger level work load
VAT on goods purchase from EU but left to outside EU
VAT on Vocational Training Courses supplied to a Charity Org?
Taxable income from property and separation
How do you get HMRC to pay you SMP?
How to get HMRC to take over remainder of SMP
Buy to let property : Is parking bay tax deductible ?
Payroll scheme started in Nov 14, but director appointed in 2013.
Missing telephone number
shown as a separate expense or?
89102 questions and 376849 replies from 29387 members
- Tax Relief on Bridging Loan 49 2
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 862 32
- Use of home deduction 511 15
- Copy Wanted 674 3
- Non resident income. 243 12
- Company dividends 399 12
- Self Assessment University Superannuation Scheme 72 1
- 11pm and having a blonde moment 107 2
- Losses B/F and Class 4 NIC 189 2
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 536 21
- Software 339 8
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 406 6
- SA late payment penalty 191 3
- Death of taxpayer - personal allowance 300 8
- No codes in Sage 50 Nominal List? 119 1
- Might income tax be payable on these gifts? 120 2
- How Long does it take to get an Agent ID 130 2
- Private Residence Relief after gift 139 3
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,428 81
- Buy to let property : Is parking bay tax deductible ? 270 5
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 857
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 550
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 515
- Latest phishing scam 407
- Entrepreneurs' relief 377
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 337
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 320
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 303
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 216
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 193