What does AutoEnroll.me actually do?
VAT has been calculated on inclusive basis.
Do I have to pay VAT by direct debit because I use online services
Is this the norm?
Self employed in uk and earned £6000 and then out in Dubai earned £3750 where would this go on the i
The shares are still held by the agent. Would a transfer trigger any tax liability?
Can you recommend a Livechat app?
Connection to the Government Gateway is being blocked by some other software (e.g. a firewall).
Share disposal - help please
Why no agent dedicated line for VAT and Companies PAYE
Commission based sales but new contract with a different arrangement
My clients wants to transfer shares.....
91758 questions and 393191 replies from 30554 members
- Accountex flash mob 529 18
- The new married allowance 121 3
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 148 2
- Any good members voluntary liquidators 44 2
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 676 10
- Career advice for ex HMRC Inspector 851 20
- Getting fees, getting harder? 1,722 32
- VAT by Direct Debit 111 8
- Er... 331 2
- Cash extraction pre-sale 204 5
- VAT claim on exempt supply 310 11
- Group structure - transfer of shares 127 5
- Child benefit 351 9
- £3750 earned in Dubai - where on the income tax return??? 147 3
- Tax on selling a sole trader business 317 10
- IR 35 227 5
- Share disposal - help please 112 1
- New desktop accounting and payroll, help, please 348 11
- Final accounts - procedure 353 6
- NIC question 127 1
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 657
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 410
- Pensions Regulator 380
- RTI - duplicate employee record 343
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 328
- SA penalty proposals 311
- Using the correct forms 303
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 297
- Sage Vat return box 2 207
- Digital marketing focus group 202