WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TAX EFFICIENT WAY TO SELL 40% SHARES IN YOUR START UP BUSINESS FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION POUNDS
wHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO REDUCE TAX WHEN YOU SELL 40% SHARE HOLDING IN YOUR STATR UP COMPANY FOR APPR
What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee?
Can i claim fr the initial cost of a vehicle as well as a depreciation rate?
Can I calculate a total amount I can claim on my freelance tax relief for running business from home
Claiming back some of your household running costs - Rent
Separating business for VAT purposes
Working from home - time apportionment
Tick box greyed out preventing change to reconciliation status
Capital Gains Tax on Title Transfer
starting a career in my mid 30's in accounting..
For a sole trader, is it a requirement for the bank account used for business to be an actual busine
How to provide any receipt in your accounting software when the expenses are via direct debit?
Starting new business as a 2nd income, but am I better off being a Ltd company?
Can late filing penalties be imposed on an individual who had not registered for PAYE in the year in
What has changed? Crie de couer.
My husband has been working as a painter-decorator for a while
85544 questions and 353900 replies from 27841 members
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 318 11
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 105 3
- Pension Contributions Relief 481 15
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 81 4
- capital gains on PPR 202 11
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 508 8
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,755 440
- 100% Xero practice 2,457 46
- Fees for Property Tax Return 212 6
- Can I calculate a total amount on my freelance tax relief? 133 1
- Separating business for VAT purposes 134 2
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 285 9
- PRR 359 13
- 40% rule for travel expenses 393 11
- Cash injection by shareholder 308 7
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,262 62
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 349 6
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 433 20
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 362 5
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 250 3
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,314
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 476
- National Insurance 369
- Non Resident 296
- Franchise income and costs 260
- Hands on experience of Digita 214
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 191
- Employer's Helpline 165
- employment capital allowances 160
- CIS paid under reg 9 156