HMRC has been refusing VAT registration for invalid reasons and is now simply saying it is still pro
I have never prepared CIC accounts before, am I best to avoid?
Should you give a babysitter a payslip if you have a nanny and therefore a PAYE scheme?
Hire purchase and lease regarding a car
Recovering VAT on previous invoices?
Delay at Chillingham House in processing the repayment
Client resisting annual revaluation of properties
QB has lost a previous VAT return - what to do?
Dispensing with accounting periods, with nested ledgers.
Is accounting and the ACA for me or should I change careers?
CAN ANYONE PREPARE AND FILE SMALL COMPANY ACCOUNTS
Subs taking Section 479A exemption
84922 questions and 349182 replies from 27542 members
- Accountancy work for Farmers 187 7
- Feuding directors 469 18
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 144 1
- PAYE for a babysitter? 194 13
- cancellation of Engagement 344 8
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 577 19
- How to complain about HMRC 125 4
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 284 2
- Lloyds bank ... 108 1
- Instant CPD - is it any good? 49 1
- Anybody taken part in the Growth Voucher Scheme? 388 12
- Agent Change of Postal Address 202 3
- Protocol on SEIS & EIS 56 1
- Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme Charges 128 2
- Fastest Software 723 12
- Capital allowances 158 1
- Dispensing with accounting periods, with nested ledgers. 273 7
- Foreign branch in SME 134 1
- How much did you pay for your website 1,283 21
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 168 1
- CTA study material 655
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 397
- Employment related securities question 250
- ATED Penalties 226
- AIM Stocks and IHT 204
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 176
- Trust for Employee 161
- Expat pension contributions? 155
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 108
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 107