Is this compensation taxable?
On day one of its accounting period a trading company has taken over (for no cost) a bank account fo
Germany wants proof that our business is not VAT registered!
What is the process behind issuing dividend how does it all stack up?
Foreign Currency, Non-Doms and Remittance basis
will tax treatment now influence VAT treatment post incorporation
Who's the most technical member?
R185 in final year of administration - income treated as paid
Claiming salary pre incorporation
Salary was credited to DLA but no P14 filed
Who's the most positive, happy or charitable member you know?
Making a provision for a refund made after the end of the CT period, under Cash Accounting rules
Are there any banks that actually want any business?
Can the interest cost be offset
77216 questions and 304792 replies from 23758 members
- Tech Champion of the Year 247 6
- Xmas party 110 1
- Just because it's Friday 280 6
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,357 66
- Inheritance Tax - Simple Question 147 4
- Non-resident employer & employee 105 4
- Capital Allowances 151 4
- equipment rental 219 10
- Acquisition by company 113 5
- Non sequitur 538 7
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 1,493 23
- R&D on products not sold 99 3
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 906 13
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 195 4
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 642 9
- Transfer of land to family members 95 2
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 586 11
- The process of issuing dividend? 210 6
- Not registered for VAT. Germany wants proof! 235 5
- Pattern for CTA 322 7
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,364
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 436
- Alphabet shares 238
- Agent fees to sell business 230
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 227
- Charge out rates in London 181
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 168
- which entity 150
- UK tax regime 'attractive' to investors, says KPMG 142
- confusion about 140