Owner director wants to buy one to work on the move, but I seem to remember reading that they were t
Looking for advice for software
To claim do you submit an EPS once or each month?
Import VAT can be set off against output VAT liability or not
Vat on total value?
Do you build your own application or just recommend off shelf packages you are familiar with.
Are you entitled to two allowances
The new employer basic tools includes an optional reason for late submission box - why?
Does unpaid share capital attract s455 liability?
recovery of S455 on informal winding
What's the best option for a non resident director of a limited company to be paid?
What's the best way of owning a 4-way property partnership?
Can Final Dividend be approved by Shareholders on draft accounts
I have a client interested in buying a buy-to-let property with an interest only mortgage.
Does IR35 bite where an individual is working as a contractor for an EU company?
81088 questions and 326173 replies from 25643 members
- CGT on Property 140 1
- RTI "Reason for submission being late" 253 3
- Shareholder Loan write off 520 24
- Vat on sales invoice which includes expenses 124 3
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 723 19
- Share restructure 239 7
- Do you design it or pick what's out there? 317 9
- Gross sales to purchases 197 2
- How best to own a 4-way property partnership 183 3
- Capital allowances 133 2
- RTI Filing 1,352 21
- Loan to a participator 156 4
- Unknown cash receipt 1,286 10
- Does unpaid share capital attract s455 liability? 369 7
- Import VAT can be set off against output VAT liability or not 110 3
- £2000 Employment Allowance 166 1
- Staff entertaining or not? 358 4
- First RTI P45 213 3
- Shouldn't have filed accounts? 195 2
- Non resident director pay 130 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 712
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 482
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 316
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 305
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 252
- growth voucher supplier 227
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 191
- VAT on Gaming Machines 187
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 161
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 161