Sage FPS issue
How do I cover fully paid shares without funds in the bank?
can VAT be recovered on new build for rental
Advance in different month & treated as loan or not?
Can we cash the returned VAT cheque into that account?
does gift of a company car from the LLP to a director give rise to extra income assessment?
The beligerant, inefficient time wasting attitude of HMRC
choices: Sage (which), quickbooks, others?
Recommended Commercial Soliciot for small business in London
Can unpaid share capital be netted off against a loan from the shareholder?
New clients not appearing on client list
Is it a split year treatment OR UK residence for whole year
Basic PAYE tools will not let me enter previous months data after taking the payroll in house.
Capital allowances on residential property?
ITA 2007 s975 tax ceritficates-do they require taxpayer's name?
Latest books/guides on accounting for doctor and dentists
Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients
92780 questions and 399120 replies from 31006 members
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 102 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 628 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 84 3
- Company Share Buy Back 100 2
- Charitable Payment 205 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 919 15
- Unpaid share capital 244 3
- Company car in the LLP 168 2
- Physiotherapy 336 4
- Time to react ? ? ? 227 1
- New build property to be rented 156 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,873 52
- Hello 355 2
- Sage 200 question 104 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 98 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 162 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 165 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 212 4
- Private company division 312 5
- Outstanding Loans 219 3