asset being bought for £20000 + vat, but debt o/s is £10000
Stamp Duty on Buy-to-Let
Private leaseholder contributing to a sinking fund - is it tax deductible?
Anyone want to write one for us in exchange for plugging their services at the end of the article?
We would like to know if the possibility to link documents directly to transactions in Sage and maki
Is tax claim for website costs now denied
Client is defrauded by investing in a non-existant "Bond" purportedly in a UK blue chip.
father gives a loan for a company and wants to be paid from a different associated company
Invoice from supplier without trading/any address
US resident trading in UK through property development partnership.
Do a husband and wife qualify for rent a room relief when operating a small guesthouse as a partners
Do I account for it in the years accounts?
Is a deposit received on a failed property transaction in France taxable
97907 questions and 429798 replies from 33359 members
- Xerocon 2016 1,023 24
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,192 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 237 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 252 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 600 12
- Personal Tax 501 11
- USA Tax Query 176 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,661 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 946 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 300 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 602 18
- Corrupt Excel File 675 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 354 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,976 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 416 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 181 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 346 4
- last minute request 524 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,254 46