is there a function that allows staff to manage their own costs?
Has anyone heard of this possibility?
I am aware to register my business as it stands but are there any other ways I can structure to recl
ACA guidelines on giving advice to friends / family.
Output VAT on insurance claims
A VAT conundrum on Amazon "credits"
Accountant’s certificate of confirmation
Can a client declare dividens of a certain amount and withdraw less?
Director of a company has taken on directorship of a sports club
Can anyone comment on the efficacy of Creditserve data?
Has the government failed to match rhetoric with action?
HMRC Dispensation - How long does it last for?
Can UK ACCA Practice prepare accounts for Indian company?
RTI submission for march 2014 not going through
The P60s I've just printed off from iris Payroll basics are wrong.
Can a company transfer land to an associated one at cost rather than value?
81314 questions and 327494 replies from 25748 members
- Residential Management Companies 29 1
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 349 11
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 796 34
- Payroll software for Mac 96 1
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 75 2
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 202 5
- CIS and Close Company 186 6
- LLP members share of profits 615 32
- Late P800 demand shows later year? 414 20
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 125 4
- Employment support allowance and self employed 67 1
- Registered Office 69 2
- Winding up a beneficiary will trust 94 1
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 284 7
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 533 17
- 64-8 on paper or online? 95 2
- Management fees agreement 151 4
- Marginal rate relief not given on loss carry back 78 1
- Business travel apps 333 14
- VAT for Residential Property Developer 166 6
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 930
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 657
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 383
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 329
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 252
- Paye procedures for CVA 241
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 237
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 183
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 179
- Pension Fixed Protection 179