Difference in tax due
unsure of tax to deduct for 17 year old and school age employee
Employment Allowance has been incorreclty claimed, so how do we rectify that?
How does it work with no fixed hours?
High Volume Payrolls
How do i file returns online? CT600 is not available to me?
2 soletraders merging does one have to buy in to the business?
Hello everyone, My friend needs an advice.
I would like to know whether adjustment journals for converting UK GAAP balances to IFRS balances ar
Question resolved - no more comments
PAYE for Director - is RTI necessary (earning below LE threshold)
Calculating Partnership Loss
What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee?
Tick box greyed out preventing change to reconciliation status
starting a career in my mid 30's in accounting..
Starting new business as a 2nd income, but am I better off being a Ltd company?
What has changed? Crie de couer.
Business making exempt supplies is being charged VAT on a property it wants to purchase
Need recommendation for debt collector
As an employee and not a Business can HMRC make my Husband produce his private Bank Statements under
Is there a de minimis threshold with regards to BIK?
85610 questions and 354413 replies from 27866 members
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 989 31
- Drop Down Boxes 216 4
- Any Scottish members out there? 13,616 504
- Any other payroll providers transferring from Sage to Moneysoft? 124 1
- Does anyone use quotation software? 573 8
- help needed with rti paye please 121 3
- Cash injection by shareholder 842 9
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 405 11
- Can't read my handwriting 798 19
- Undeclared rental income 399 7
- Home Use Costs in Company Accounts ? 329 7
- Sick pay 236 6
- Directors self assessment 163 2
- Employer's Helpline 217 1
- Employment Allowance Incorrectly Claimed for Domestic Payroll 114 2
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 190 1
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,765 70
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 1,090 8
- Penalties for an amended p35 (2012/13) 142 2
- 2 sole traders merging to become a limited company what do they need? 323 10
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,411
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 540
- National Insurance 439
- Non Resident 328
- Hands on experience of Digita 259
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 250
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 166
- Umbrella pay services 144
- VAT on ESS via Apple, Google, Nokia - 123
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 121