Tax adjustments required for FV adjustments?
How to value company where current revenues are far in excess of historical revenues?
How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus company ?
Have you had the same problem?
The booking.com website has been hacked into
Only one employee, can we just write a cheque direct to nursery?
Solicitors now, Accountants next
Depression illness on benefit fraud case
As an existing company director should I register for self assessment again when becoming a member o
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
HMRC and I fighting over "allowable expenses" on 2 of my properties that were undergoing r
If my employer proceeds to submit a false tax return which I know about?
Any one noticed - the declaration on the VAT return is wrong?
How do you work out the approtionment
Client was gifted a 1/3 share in a rental property (residential) 15 years ago by a relative.
Directors taking money out of business, how to record in sage instant accounts.
computer retail shop with workshop service and repairs on flat rate tax but it's holding back t
can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London
VAT related to travel operator margin scheme
88121 questions and 370394 replies from 28937 members
- You know its over 268 4
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 468 9
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 194 13
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 143 2
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 133 2
- What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment? 186 3
- Cocaine anyone? 472 8
- Late Registration for VAT 474 13
- EIS/SEIS 132 1
- Amortisation of Goodwill 263 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 405 5
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 407 12
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 690 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 543 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 571 4
- Personal pension 395 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 219 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,208 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 910 27
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 154 3
- Hive up 487
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 451
- corporate hierarchy 431
- Advice - 269
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 220
- WWOOFers 215
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 204
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 192
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 171
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 171