PS Financials ???
assistance to write vba script to populate the Title field in the file properties
Looking for some advice, happy to pay for it as well.
What is the appropriate FRS percentage rate?
Manual or Online Instant Checks?
How to import inter-bank transfers into Sage from an excel bank statement
We use Sage50 for Purchase Ledger and for all reporting.. VAT returns etc.
Anybody taken part in the Growth Voucher Scheme?
Fraud and money laundering.
I have tried setting the format to be text in both cells but to no avail. Can anyone help?
Will my non qualified Accountant employer benefit from my Acca Memebrship?
A client would like to import data to sage from excel and would like assistance
85549 questions and 353982 replies from 27844 members
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 586 11
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,142 453
- Devolved HMRC? 97 2
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,763 11
- capital gains on PPR 341 18
- 100% Xero practice 2,595 49
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,559 33
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 735 29
- PAYE 255 5
- What accounting software is there for Irish Accounts? 207 2
- Working from home - time apportionment 187 1
- incorrect PAYE statements 249 3
- TMA 1970 - fixed penalties appeals 129 1
- Cloud based payroll sofware? 498 8
- Does anyone use quotation software? 158 2
- What is the best, tax efficient way to sell 40% shares in your start-up business for approx £1m 449 5
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 348 10
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 451 10
- How can customer service quality vary between the basic pension firms? 392 5
- Will this AIA be disallowed when asset transferred to Ltd Co 353 12
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,327
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 488
- National Insurance 378
- Non Resident 302
- Franchise income and costs 267
- Hands on experience of Digita 223
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 198
- Employer's Helpline 171
- employment capital allowances 167
- CIS paid under reg 9 162