VAT on Mileage allowances
I am currently having an arguement with a collegue over how to claim the vat back on mileage paid at the prescribed HMRC rates.
I would say that it is claimed based on the advisory fuel rates, however my collegue claims that it should be at the fixed rate of 0.01769.
If any one could help to solve this I would be very grateful.
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 150 3
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 82 1
- Post AAT? 705 4
- Second Limited Company 139 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,677 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 292 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 184 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,561 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 96 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 253 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 224 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 821 13
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,301 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 915 37
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 512 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 297 8
- Probate services 373 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 529 20
- trading losses allowable? 762 14
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 171 1