VAT reclaim from other European countries
I am wondering whether any other members have experience of using an organisation for assisting with recovering VAT from other European countries.
I have been approached by a company called Global Tax Reclaim, based in Dublin and would like some comfort from potentially other members who might have used them before, in advance of allowing them to act as our agent and recover monies from the respective countries VAT offices.
I would appreciate any advice before making my decision.
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 726 20
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 62 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 111 1
- Advice please! 360 2
- VAT on new builds 136 3
- incorrect old p60 180 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 107 1
- Related party disclosure 60 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 319 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,909 28
- Redundancy Pay 441 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 707 6
- Sage Priority Support 117 2
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 512 4
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 361 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 146 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 138 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 155 1
- Missing tax return 210 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 925 24