My client has a sole trader business and prepares VAT returns.
He has just bought a second business (also a sole trader) and this will need to register from day one due to the previous owners high turnover.
Does my client send in another VAT registration form to get a new number or just advise the VAT office of the additional activities (unrelated) and put the figures on the other return?
One further issue is that the original business may be sold (and if so it would be before 5 April 2008).
- Suitable software 268
- SAP Refresher Course 204
- SMP advanced funding 195
- HR / Payroll 184
- Armed forces termination payment 170
- Expenses 154
- Rebate commission & professional fees? 149
- Channel Island Corporate Providers 139
- IHT and settlor interested trust 114
- List of international shareholders 111
- Business Premises Renovation Allowances 83
- Dispose of audit cases 75
- LLP V's Normal Partnership 62
- Sample subcontract agreement 52
- RTI doubling up Employees NI! 40
- Group accounts template wanted 40
- Pre-incorporation VAT 35