VAT registration and going concern...
Just been seen by a potential new client.
Sole-trader business transfer as going concern to limited company, say November 2010.
12 months sales in sole trade to Nov 2010 £58,000. Not VAT registered.
New limited company turnover since take over to now (8 months) £65,000.
Now, does the rolling 12 months go back into the sole-trader period?
Or, does the company rolling 12 months turnover start at the date of TOGC?
Am having a slight difference of opinion with a colleague and wondered what you thought.
Many thanks in advance.
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 47 4
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there....accountants need to help other accountants out :) 331 15
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 554 17
- Invoice or journal for inter-company transactions 65 1
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 266 8
- Tax Return Deadlines 117 2
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 528 11
- Flat rate vat error 327 7
- EC VAT 212 9
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 527 13
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 288 14
- can I claim a per diem 266 5
- s.755 ITA 2007 Gains on transactions in land 137 2
- Who picks up the slack? 1,378 8
- VAT on part of a closed pub 246 14
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 101 1
- HMRC corporation tax software - how to enter negative expense 295 8
- Dispensation pointless ? 536 14
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 863 19
- Underpaid taxes included in tax code connundrum 165 3
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 838
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 507
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 318
- How to format a stock book 287
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 229
- Tax efficient holding company structure 229
- Investment property company accounts template 219
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 211
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 181
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 181