VAT registration of Pension Trust
have a client who has set up a pension trust through a FA which will (& has already) purchase royaly income streams from a Ltd Co. into the pension.
The Ltd company had declared VAT and paid over on the first lump sum from the pension trust.
Q : can the pension fund become VAt registered and recover this VAT for the pension pot.
Any help much apprecited. thank you.
- Turnover on a tax return 83 6
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 220 3
- VAT refund 89 1
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 195 3
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 172 1
- incorrect old p60 362 8
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 252 3
- Missing tax return 356 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,088 30
- Inflation and fees 1,389 24
- Sage Priority Support 177 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 833 24
- Micro-entity accounts 252 1
- Related party disclosure 216 3
- Company reconstruction 151 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 240 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 159 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 179 1
- Advice please! 427 2
- VAT on new builds 190 3