VAT registration of Pension Trust
have a client who has set up a pension trust through a FA which will (& has already) purchase royaly income streams from a Ltd Co. into the pension.
The Ltd company had declared VAT and paid over on the first lump sum from the pension trust.
Q : can the pension fund become VAt registered and recover this VAT for the pension pot.
Any help much apprecited. thank you.
- Personal Tax 578 12
- Mortgage Reference 430 4
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,248 45
- Xerocon 2016 1,115 29
- New Build 102 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 82 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 720 15
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 101 1
- USA Tax Query 260 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 409 5
- last minute request 604 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 310 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 341 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,709 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 975 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 378 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 628 18
- Corrupt Excel File 694 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 2,007 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 297 2