VAT registration of Pension Trust
have a client who has set up a pension trust through a FA which will (& has already) purchase royaly income streams from a Ltd Co. into the pension.
The Ltd company had declared VAT and paid over on the first lump sum from the pension trust.
Q : can the pension fund become VAt registered and recover this VAT for the pension pot.
Any help much apprecited. thank you.
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 377 6
- Stumped - IHT 33 1
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 446 11
- Tips on meals 88 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,263 33
- Credit management tools 82 1
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 59 2
- property capital gains 63 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 758 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 341 7
- CGT and primary residence 131 1
- Marriage Allowance 218 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,116 12
- S455 and February year ends 280 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 859 18
- Closing down loss-making company 431 5
- S.455 Tax again 276 3
- New Build 332 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 373 4
- Mortgage Reference 786 10