Vat Sage Correction
I need to get around this entry in Sage .
Company is on Vat Cash Accounting Scheme , I had Bank Payment recorded as Payment on Account to Supplier (using tax code T1).
Supplier Later refunded that whole amount(due to incorrect name on chq) and then we Recorded as Bank Receipts to Suspense a/c using (T9).
Please Could any body tell me How to credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed earlier on Payment on account.
1- Supplier A/c(Dr)
Bank (cr) as Payment on A/c using T1 tax code.
2- Bank Dr (T9) code
Suspense a/c (T9).
Now i need to Credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed as per entry 1. We are operating Vat Cash Accounting scheme ...
Your help would be appreciated .
- Allowable for Corporation Tax? 236 5
- Bank Statement Scanning Software? 138 2
- Work to Rented Business Premises 136 1
- Not a question but made my day 1,161 23
- Directors, service companies and national minimum wage (NMW) - Profit extraction 382 11
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 1,149 24
- IHT400 or IHT205 - disagree with solicitor 132 1
- Amending 13-14 sole trader return to reflect increased profit in 14-15 264 4
- I forgiven loan an Output? 163 2
- V T Software 198 2
- Thinning income 346 3
- How do I know if I have to apply a reverse charge mechanism 138 3
- SA302's - What's the deal? 348 4
- tax credits 263 4
- Past rental expenses 125 1
- What do do about VAT? 552 15
- Buying a company for £2000 from owner how it works? 290 5
- Vat Exemption moving to a partnership 192 2
- Audacity 1,325 22
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 696 8
- NHS finance professionals 598
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 390
- Foreign Pension Contribution 363
- vat gross profit percentage margins 334
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 325
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 306
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 273
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 228
- IFA income recognition & reporting 200
- Incorporating doctors 193