Vat Sage Correction
I need to get around this entry in Sage .
Company is on Vat Cash Accounting Scheme , I had Bank Payment recorded as Payment on Account to Supplier (using tax code T1).
Supplier Later refunded that whole amount(due to incorrect name on chq) and then we Recorded as Bank Receipts to Suspense a/c using (T9).
Please Could any body tell me How to credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed earlier on Payment on account.
1- Supplier A/c(Dr)
Bank (cr) as Payment on A/c using T1 tax code.
2- Bank Dr (T9) code
Suspense a/c (T9).
Now i need to Credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed as per entry 1. We are operating Vat Cash Accounting scheme ...
Your help would be appreciated .
- business entertaining deductibility 236 2
- Flat Rate VAT 144 1
- SA302 382 8
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 489 6
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 404 8
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 446 5
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 426 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 198 2
- Purchase of shares and goodwill 205 5
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,523 41
- Directors Remunerations and Employees on CT600 151 1
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 257 3
- Practice management - that old chestnut....... 1,252 19
- Go Cardless 407 10
- Self assessment tax arrears 360 3
- Mehjoo 357 2
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 206 4
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 305 13
- Bringing money to Uk 318 4
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 228 4
- Xtuple 527
- Qtac payroll for bureau 359
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 303
- Industrial & Provident Societies 296
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 241
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 222
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 219
- Domain name sale and limited company 186
- CIS schemes 183
- Investment 161