Vat Sage Correction
I need to get around this entry in Sage .
Company is on Vat Cash Accounting Scheme , I had Bank Payment recorded as Payment on Account to Supplier (using tax code T1).
Supplier Later refunded that whole amount(due to incorrect name on chq) and then we Recorded as Bank Receipts to Suspense a/c using (T9).
Please Could any body tell me How to credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed earlier on Payment on account.
1- Supplier A/c(Dr)
Bank (cr) as Payment on A/c using T1 tax code.
2- Bank Dr (T9) code
Suspense a/c (T9).
Now i need to Credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed as per entry 1. We are operating Vat Cash Accounting scheme ...
Your help would be appreciated .
- Vat code for journal entries of director's expenses 74 1
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 102 5
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 703 27
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 224 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 67 5
- Accounting for a finance lease 107 4
- SA302's anyone?? 471 16
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,557 41
- Renting for military reasons 129 2
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 263 7
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 1,471 18
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 168 8
- Moneysoft Payroll Windows 8.1 Woes - Help! 1,026 18
- Deed of variation on a will & effect on tax returns 101 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 110 1
- do i pay vat when buying a business 491 25
- Auto enrolment for one or two director companies 1,973 30
- Tax status of prizes 312 17
- Clogged Losses 245 4
- Import Sales Invoices into Sage Instant 310 5
- Skandia using wrong address 1,614
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 894
- International interest certificate 503
- NOVA 366
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 277
- Management expenses for investment company 257
- Bonus Bonds 257
- Help with tax codes on Sage 204
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 168
- tax on apprenticeship income 163