Vat Sage Correction
I need to get around this entry in Sage .
Company is on Vat Cash Accounting Scheme , I had Bank Payment recorded as Payment on Account to Supplier (using tax code T1).
Supplier Later refunded that whole amount(due to incorrect name on chq) and then we Recorded as Bank Receipts to Suspense a/c using (T9).
Please Could any body tell me How to credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed earlier on Payment on account.
1- Supplier A/c(Dr)
Bank (cr) as Payment on A/c using T1 tax code.
2- Bank Dr (T9) code
Suspense a/c (T9).
Now i need to Credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed as per entry 1. We are operating Vat Cash Accounting scheme ...
Your help would be appreciated .
- tax credits 157 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 964 16
- Foreign income for self employed 144 2
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 685 20
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 262 9
- LLP - Member leaving 151 6
- what time is it ? 102 2
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 265 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,064 14
- Tax Return Deadlines 230 4
- Year end 171 2
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there 580 21
- How would you account for warranty? 163 4
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 405 22
- Sweet Tooth 194 6
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 181 2
- trading or dormant 122 2
- Goodwill ammortisation 132 1
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 573 11
- Can rental income ever be trading income? 277 3
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 881
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 519
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 332
- How to format a stock book 313
- Tax efficient holding company structure 247
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 243
- Investment property company accounts template 227
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 220
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 193
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 168