Vat Sage Correction
I need to get around this entry in Sage .
Company is on Vat Cash Accounting Scheme , I had Bank Payment recorded as Payment on Account to Supplier (using tax code T1).
Supplier Later refunded that whole amount(due to incorrect name on chq) and then we Recorded as Bank Receipts to Suspense a/c using (T9).
Please Could any body tell me How to credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed earlier on Payment on account.
1- Supplier A/c(Dr)
Bank (cr) as Payment on A/c using T1 tax code.
2- Bank Dr (T9) code
Suspense a/c (T9).
Now i need to Credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed as per entry 1. We are operating Vat Cash Accounting scheme ...
Your help would be appreciated .
- Tax question about small group and how to set up 203 12
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 178 10
- Incorporation Relief 74 1
- What type of Trust? 135 3
- What is 'an asset' for A/A+B CGT? 122 5
- OBK 565 19
- Instant CPD offer 105 2
- cost of moving out for a few weeks 220 7
- Dividend in specie 102 2
- Investor exit 101 2
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 88 2
- Withholding Tax - Invoicing Ecuador 153 4
- Flat Rate Scheme - Joining date 76 1
- Auto-Enrolment 3,701 175
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,744 26
- Sage error message 148 2
- Partially exempt? 173 5
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 521 5
- Mileage claim 255 9
- Proof of Delivery 255 8
- Skandia using wrong address 464
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 269
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 263
- Employee rewards 255
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 216
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 207
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 207
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 190
- Etax Australian 165
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 152