Vat Sage Correction
I need to get around this entry in Sage .
Company is on Vat Cash Accounting Scheme , I had Bank Payment recorded as Payment on Account to Supplier (using tax code T1).
Supplier Later refunded that whole amount(due to incorrect name on chq) and then we Recorded as Bank Receipts to Suspense a/c using (T9).
Please Could any body tell me How to credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed earlier on Payment on account.
1- Supplier A/c(Dr)
Bank (cr) as Payment on A/c using T1 tax code.
2- Bank Dr (T9) code
Suspense a/c (T9).
Now i need to Credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed as per entry 1. We are operating Vat Cash Accounting scheme ...
Your help would be appreciated .
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 1,580 15
- How to filter to show only rows with 'Total' in description? 165 4
- Micro Entity Accounts 260 3
- SA -2012_13 return - worth changing? 117 2
- IHT dilemma 1,236 18
- Aweb tracking ... 166 3
- PAYE 1,171 16
- Entrepreneurs Relief 535 24
- Self Assessment - Declaring Pension Lump Sum on Tax Return 78 1
- Gifts from limited companies 139 2
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 349 8
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 332 2
- VAT 88 1
- RTI overpayments gap 228 3
- Can a once active Limited company become dormant? 200 5
- Sage payroll alternatives 551 11
- Call Centre Data Costs 276 1
- Authorised share capital 131 4
- international employer please help!! 185 4
- Capital gain? 298 6
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,122
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 785
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 471
- Digita Hosted Software 301
- Credit where credit's due....... 240
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 217
- Director phone costs 193
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 167
- DAILY PENALTIES / APPEALS 166
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 144