Vat Sage Correction
I need to get around this entry in Sage .
Company is on Vat Cash Accounting Scheme , I had Bank Payment recorded as Payment on Account to Supplier (using tax code T1).
Supplier Later refunded that whole amount(due to incorrect name on chq) and then we Recorded as Bank Receipts to Suspense a/c using (T9).
Please Could any body tell me How to credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed earlier on Payment on account.
1- Supplier A/c(Dr)
Bank (cr) as Payment on A/c using T1 tax code.
2- Bank Dr (T9) code
Suspense a/c (T9).
Now i need to Credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed as per entry 1. We are operating Vat Cash Accounting scheme ...
Your help would be appreciated .
- 'Workers' for AE purposes 65 1
- Payroll question 217 3
- Share buyback, possible embezzlement 253 5
- Do accountants work at home? 274 6
- Where did you buy your Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500? 54 3
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 761 13
- Can a trust benefit from PPR 704 6
- VAT Registration 202 1
- How do you do it 398 1
- Help 483 14
- Payments on account 314 6
- Where has Portia gone? 5,850 119
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 778 21
- ER Relief 46 1
- Do you need to account for a director loan separate from the current account 101 1
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 322 1
- Sage 50 accounts 104 3
- Abbreviated accounts Companies House 120 1
- Keeping disastrous accounts 568 6
- What do people do with signed accounts/engagement letters/tax returns? 507 12