Vat Sage Correction
I need to get around this entry in Sage .
Company is on Vat Cash Accounting Scheme , I had Bank Payment recorded as Payment on Account to Supplier (using tax code T1).
Supplier Later refunded that whole amount(due to incorrect name on chq) and then we Recorded as Bank Receipts to Suspense a/c using (T9).
Please Could any body tell me How to credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed earlier on Payment on account.
1- Supplier A/c(Dr)
Bank (cr) as Payment on A/c using T1 tax code.
2- Bank Dr (T9) code
Suspense a/c (T9).
Now i need to Credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed as per entry 1. We are operating Vat Cash Accounting scheme ...
Your help would be appreciated .
- HMRC Information notice 956 24
- Recommendations for online payroll software 238 3
- Accountant Specialization. 338 5
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 180 3
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 109 1
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,288 29
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,709 42
- Sage Line 50 154 3
- Off topic slightly - any football fans out there? 128 1
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 405 6
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 382 7
- Seafarer's Earnings Deduction 151 1
- Freelance/Employee 690 17
- Rectify overpaid childcare vouchers, how? 184 2
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 189 6
- Claiming VAT on car lease 499 27
- Capital Gains Tax on property with multiple uses 130 1
- Returning papers to ex-clients 616 7
- How to network with other Accountants? 719 5
- Agent Authorisation Issue 224 2
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 750
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 409
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 362
- Electric Car 296
- S222 Charge 242
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 197
- IP trans to holding company 191
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 177
- AIA 171
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 171