Vat Sage Correction
I need to get around this entry in Sage .
Company is on Vat Cash Accounting Scheme , I had Bank Payment recorded as Payment on Account to Supplier (using tax code T1).
Supplier Later refunded that whole amount(due to incorrect name on chq) and then we Recorded as Bank Receipts to Suspense a/c using (T9).
Please Could any body tell me How to credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed earlier on Payment on account.
1- Supplier A/c(Dr)
Bank (cr) as Payment on A/c using T1 tax code.
2- Bank Dr (T9) code
Suspense a/c (T9).
Now i need to Credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed as per entry 1. We are operating Vat Cash Accounting scheme ...
Your help would be appreciated .
- Moving from Moneysoft to another payroll product 461 11
- Client refusing to change basis period 50 1
- Companies House Authentication code 62 1
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 636 15
- RBS asking client to switch accountant 354 4
- P60 Plain Paper from Sage Payroll 300 13
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,893 63
- Rights of Alphabet shares 332 13
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 240 3
- Company paying out on guarantee 104 4
- Incorporation and goodwill 280 5
- Industrial & Provident Societies 397 4
- Domain name sale and limited company 272 1
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 275 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 1,814 14
- Payroll Software Recommendations 271 8
- indexation factors 113 3
- Drector renting room to company 243 5
- Warranties - Fixed Assets - depreciation 95 2
- Property Revaluation - Postings 111 2
- Xtuple 583
- Qtac payroll for bureau 410
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 353
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 226
- Tax on damages received 207
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 164
- Accounts consolidation spreadsheet 164
- Is an apprenticship classed as another job for PAYE RTI rules 151
- PTP Software 144
- Accounting for commercial lease with break clause 141