Vat Sage Correction
I need to get around this entry in Sage .
Company is on Vat Cash Accounting Scheme , I had Bank Payment recorded as Payment on Account to Supplier (using tax code T1).
Supplier Later refunded that whole amount(due to incorrect name on chq) and then we Recorded as Bank Receipts to Suspense a/c using (T9).
Please Could any body tell me How to credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed earlier on Payment on account.
1- Supplier A/c(Dr)
Bank (cr) as Payment on A/c using T1 tax code.
2- Bank Dr (T9) code
Suspense a/c (T9).
Now i need to Credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed as per entry 1. We are operating Vat Cash Accounting scheme ...
Your help would be appreciated .
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 657 5
- See you all on the other side 701 6
- 12Pay 467 2
- dividends 633 2
- R&D 330 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,193 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 443 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 422 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 379 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 551 5
- Seeking a tax case 647 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 510 4
- Companies house strike off 568 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 438 2
- Moving to the cloud 754 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 218 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 910 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 219 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,093 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 509 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 563
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 420
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 373
- IRIS and FRS 102 355
- Capitalising Finance Lease 328
- USA help 318
- Marginal rates of tax 307
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 307
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 295
- Class 2 NI 284