Vat Sage Correction
I need to get around this entry in Sage .
Company is on Vat Cash Accounting Scheme , I had Bank Payment recorded as Payment on Account to Supplier (using tax code T1).
Supplier Later refunded that whole amount(due to incorrect name on chq) and then we Recorded as Bank Receipts to Suspense a/c using (T9).
Please Could any body tell me How to credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed earlier on Payment on account.
1- Supplier A/c(Dr)
Bank (cr) as Payment on A/c using T1 tax code.
2- Bank Dr (T9) code
Suspense a/c (T9).
Now i need to Credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed as per entry 1. We are operating Vat Cash Accounting scheme ...
Your help would be appreciated .
- Identity Checks 89 1
- Mandatory Capitalisation 118 2
- Running Sage on a Mac 97 1
- Allowable expenses on retal property 119 1
- Need help with How much or do I charge to much 173 3
- Why are so many UK accountants reticent to make use of Indian outsourcing providers? 4,318 94
- HMRC CT600 TOOL 280 5
- Cash bashed (FRS) vs cash accounting (standard VAT)? 124 2
- notarising & legalising documents 169 4
- question 434 4
- Am I the only one who finds this annoying 406 11
- Income prior to company formation 210 8
- VAT on farm machinery sold 123 2
- Seeking advice: Tax on investing in a subsidiary 152 6
- Property pages or self-employed? 152 2
- Any thoughts on Capium? 421 3
- When to register or not for PAYE 456 8
- Can criminal action be a defence? 210 5
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 1,417 14
- National Living Wage: creating jobs or unemployment? 314 6
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 398
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 285
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 260
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 255
- French ConnectionUK 203
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 190
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 186
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 182
- APN's 173
- Penalties for late filing of P11D forms 147