Vat Sage Correction
I need to get around this entry in Sage .
Company is on Vat Cash Accounting Scheme , I had Bank Payment recorded as Payment on Account to Supplier (using tax code T1).
Supplier Later refunded that whole amount(due to incorrect name on chq) and then we Recorded as Bank Receipts to Suspense a/c using (T9).
Please Could any body tell me How to credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed earlier on Payment on account.
1- Supplier A/c(Dr)
Bank (cr) as Payment on A/c using T1 tax code.
2- Bank Dr (T9) code
Suspense a/c (T9).
Now i need to Credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed as per entry 1. We are operating Vat Cash Accounting scheme ...
Your help would be appreciated .
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 29 2
- Who can I refer leads to? 225 6
- Companies House 273 4
- RTI - EPS - ??? 53 2
- Contractor/ Ltd Co/with pension 93 2
- Minutes & Dividend Vouchers 313 9
- Non-reporting of BIK - income tax liability 86 1
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 202 6
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 658 8
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 643 14
- Benefit of my ACCA membership to my Non Qualified Employer 122 1
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 655 7
- Can a sole trader carry back losses to reclaim some tax paid from previous years? 470 5
- SA tax assessments 164 2
- Director self assessment 396 16
- Sage Import Data 171 4
- Late payroll submission on sage 234 2
- Dividend Vouchers 274 4
- Engagement letter 200 4
- Easiest and quickest way to reopen dissolved company, for the purposes of having access to funds in the bank account. 207 6
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 425
- CTA study material 390
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 286
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 266
- Pre incorp expenses 239
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 216
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 207
- Slight twist on employment related securities 194
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 141
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 138