Vat Sage Correction
I need to get around this entry in Sage .
Company is on Vat Cash Accounting Scheme , I had Bank Payment recorded as Payment on Account to Supplier (using tax code T1).
Supplier Later refunded that whole amount(due to incorrect name on chq) and then we Recorded as Bank Receipts to Suspense a/c using (T9).
Please Could any body tell me How to credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed earlier on Payment on account.
1- Supplier A/c(Dr)
Bank (cr) as Payment on A/c using T1 tax code.
2- Bank Dr (T9) code
Suspense a/c (T9).
Now i need to Credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed as per entry 1. We are operating Vat Cash Accounting scheme ...
Your help would be appreciated .
- What are options for non CA firm 1,598 24
- Dividends with an annual profit but retained losses 55 1
- How to make restoration of corrupted excel 2007 file? 85 1
- Anyone come across this shower before? 1,865 35
- Real names 1,115 34
- Do I need to pay Capital Gain Tax 501 23
- What are the tax implications of employer paying my tuition fees? 125 1
- Company Secretarial Software 1,371 30
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 664 9
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 233 7
- Tools for conversion OST to PST files 94 1
- FRS to standard - check my understanding 131 2
- Tick & Bash Bristol 288 5
- sole trader employing his girlfriend 1,976 17
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 1,954 11
- Can Sage 50 Forecasting work with Excel 2013 or Office 365 87 1
- What do "Former Contracted Out" rebates mean 119 1
- Downloads EU VAT from 1/1/15 164 4
- Are pre trading lossess able to be off set if the company does not trade? 117 2
- Accounting for VAT on an EU Acquisition 88 1
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 580
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 454
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 353
- IFA incorporation 337
- Sorry ignore me 320
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 277
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 269
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 261
- Cancelled 203
- property ownership between husband wife three taxpayers 174