Vat Sage Correction
I need to get around this entry in Sage .
Company is on Vat Cash Accounting Scheme , I had Bank Payment recorded as Payment on Account to Supplier (using tax code T1).
Supplier Later refunded that whole amount(due to incorrect name on chq) and then we Recorded as Bank Receipts to Suspense a/c using (T9).
Please Could any body tell me How to credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed earlier on Payment on account.
1- Supplier A/c(Dr)
Bank (cr) as Payment on A/c using T1 tax code.
2- Bank Dr (T9) code
Suspense a/c (T9).
Now i need to Credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed as per entry 1. We are operating Vat Cash Accounting scheme ...
Your help would be appreciated .
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,012 26
- hMRand Customs Powers of Arrest 2,772 23
- Running two businesses from the same premises 99 1
- Late Registration for VAT 167 5
- Registering a company late 231 6
- Can someone help me please I don't know how to correct an error regarding an intercompany bank transfer on sage 273 4
- physiotherapy clinic 553 3
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 1,910 18
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 92 2
- Deferred Tax 134 1
- Preference shares treated as liabilities 84 1
- I've not operated a payroll - will i get charged on late PAYE payments? 414 7
- How much of your work is admin? 175 1
- HMRC Let Property Campaign 1,796 19
- Goodwill complications 155 2
- Personal pension 219 3
- Practical Courses - Accounts Prep 181 1
- VAT Registration for locum Doctors 300 7
- IRIS Accounts Production - Dividends shown in P&L? 260 6
- Gov.UK - can we have HMRC.gov.uk back? 992 26
- TheTax Donut 1,011
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 673
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 620
- Follower cases 487
- Limited company purchase of property 414
- Hive up 413
- corporate hierarchy 380
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 377
- LIVE chat, starting now 325
- AIA or IFA 211