Vat Sage Correction
I need to get around this entry in Sage .
Company is on Vat Cash Accounting Scheme , I had Bank Payment recorded as Payment on Account to Supplier (using tax code T1).
Supplier Later refunded that whole amount(due to incorrect name on chq) and then we Recorded as Bank Receipts to Suspense a/c using (T9).
Please Could any body tell me How to credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed earlier on Payment on account.
1- Supplier A/c(Dr)
Bank (cr) as Payment on A/c using T1 tax code.
2- Bank Dr (T9) code
Suspense a/c (T9).
Now i need to Credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed as per entry 1. We are operating Vat Cash Accounting scheme ...
Your help would be appreciated .
- Deduction from Salary 251 8
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 144 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,636 60
- Dividend dates 522 9
- Child Tax Credits - date of cessation of qualifying young person 57 2
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 413 10
- ACCA Cert/Dip in IFRS 142 2
- 12 Pay Problems 224 3
- VAT online filing exemptions 211 3
- Sole properietor 82 3
- Mutual trading organisation has chargeable gain 81 1
- Redudancy 53 1
- Redundancy pay for directors? 472 13
- VAT - Recharge 82 2
- Should Spanish VAT apply ? 347 4
- transitioning payroll 174 4
- Legal title not in the company name 204 9
- Should VAT be charged when land is transferred as part of a TOGC 164 3
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,755 30
- Car financed by employee 193 2
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 621
- Cancelled 361
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 342
- Cancelled 307
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 278
- Probiz 269
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 226
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 225
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 202
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 171